beerface702
+65|6693|las vegas
OK iam no pro here, my stats will show that. only been playing 4 or 5 months off and on

but i  still like to get in the BH on mashtuur with the clan and actually use the BH still!

it sucks now that people think its total crap. it really isnt though, if u just use your brain and hopefully people

all you u need is

1. fly min 95 m off ground, so to be somewhat hidden in sky and still have mini gun rip ass on the ground.

2. at least have 2 egineers in back wrechin the hell out of it. or your mence meat.

3. a nader in back possibly while pilot is resupply..hehe.

i got over 300 points last night using this tactic and wasnt shot down once in 3 rounds...

why cant people just learn how to adapt to the new patch and be men and make things work?

instead fools just ignore the hawk like its nothin now

i will admit though on levels like wake, oman it is a lil bitch now...they should address the armour issue. but if not just adapt

key is ENGINEERS! and alot of them!
I2elik
+12|6752|Perth, Western Australia
True, it doesn't suck, but people think the miniguns suck because they noob recoil has been taken away (OMFG I CANNAE RAPE LIEK A NOOB ANYMORES D: )

Last edited by I2elik (2006-02-27 06:00:52)

beerface702
+65|6693|las vegas
the mini guns still are very lethal with good gunners.

its hard to find a good public serv with people who actually know how to bh it..

only bad thing the new patch has brought to the table probably is less missles in attack

anyway
number901
+1|6675|uk
i found the bigest problem is vodnik fire , two onto  the BH usually spells trouble ,you could always spot who the BH pilots were by there 100+ score , i havent seen many with those numbers latley
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6739
Experienced blackhawkers who know what they are doing really went away when 1.12 came out and you couldnt noob with the BH as much.  I still was able to get 125 or so flying before 1.2, but it just isnt as fun anymore so alot of people quit playing mashtuur.
JimKong
+31|6642|Ohio
Can't whore with just a gunner now and no one wants to spend the round wrenching on the chopper. Thanks for ruining wake you self-centered douche cunts.
twiistaaa
+87|6669|mexico
how do u know if the pilot is any good? ive jumped in them and they crash just after take off.. so i dont bother with em. im not a very good pilot so i dont bother flying them unless i need to get to another point quickly.
beerface702
+65|6693|las vegas
its not like it was. i enjoyed it briefly

still with proper flying and some coop players it works out ok
PvtchieF73
+15|6710|Netherlands

JimKong wrote:

Can't whore with just a gunner now and no one wants to spend the round wrenching on the chopper. Thanks for ruining wake you self-centered douche cunts.
i do want to wrench all game no problem, easier to smoke during game HEHEHE
good for repair points
PvtchieF73
+15|6710|Netherlands
with a good pilot the black hawk rules big time!! remember desert combat the city maps ?!

dude the mini's  on each side are brilliant, especially if you can take an engineer, medic and a support with you!!

maybe the bad manouverabillity is the weak spot./..
FrEaK
+1|6783|Finland
why should everybody use BH? I like infantry combat little more..
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

beerface702 wrote:

OK iam no pro here, my stats will show that. only been playing 4 or 5 months off and on

but i  still like to get in the BH on mashtuur with the clan and actually use the BH still!

it sucks now that people think its total crap. it really isnt though, if u just use your brain and hopefully people

all you u need is

1. fly min 95 m off ground, so to be somewhat hidden in sky and still have mini gun rip ass on the ground.

2. at least have 2 egineers in back wrechin the hell out of it. or your mence meat.

3. a nader in back possibly while pilot is resupply..hehe.

i got over 300 points last night using this tactic and wasnt shot down once in 3 rounds...

why cant people just learn how to adapt to the new patch and be men and make things work?

instead fools just ignore the hawk like its nothin now

i will admit though on levels like wake, oman it is a lil bitch now...they should address the armour issue. but if not just adapt

key is ENGINEERS! and alot of them!
Pity most of what you just mentioned will get your stats wiped for violation of ROE...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
DSRTurtle
+56|6686

PvtchieF73 wrote:

JimKong wrote:

i do want to wrench all game no problem, easier to smoke during game HEHEHE
good for repair points
I'm with you Pvtchie.  Wrench the whole game.  10 easy repairs points now.  2 good gunners and a good pilot you.  You will find the gunners with scores over a 100 easy.  The engineer and pilot close to 100.  And there's nothing illegal about repairing the blackhawk in flight when used in the fire support role of killing bad guys.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-03-01 03:31:38)

arson
+99|6637|New York
# 12 is right ... sorry to burst your bubble.

edit>I would link to the ROE but im at work right now

Last edited by arson (2006-02-28 13:40:50)

beerface702
+65|6693|las vegas
how is it bad? '

all iam saying is people need to wrench bascially

i mean its nice if ur a support andcan get ppoints. but i rarely fly that anyway. or i just gun.

if it happens great

this isnt AA
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6744|Malaga, EspaƱa
LoL, me and a Friend

We are Both BH users and we are good at it. using teamspeak to get thing right.

but if we aint having the BH because we are mecs , we are BH hunters 2 transports with loaded .50 call and we crossfire at the BH and he's down in a couple of sec's

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard