Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6696|NT, like Mick Dundee

Can we limit posts on this thread to Australians/People who have played with Nitro before?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
JRVoss
+0|6675

smk_valvanite wrote:

, it tends to be younger players adpet with a computer that are using hacks latley
Dam kids ...  stay off  my lawn !!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6793

Flecco wrote:

Can we limit posts on this thread to Australians/People who have played with Nitro before?
No
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6727|NJ
Nice rambo quote USmarine2006 had to upgrade you
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6793

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Nice rambo quote USmarine2006 had to upgrade you
One of my all time fav quotes.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6795
who cares? sure he is padding again... but for a second guys lets stop whining about stats and just play the game for fun. im sure EA just wanted us to have fun with the game not to turn into little whiny stat whores like this. so instead of worrying about whos cheating just go play and have fun.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6793

Sgt.Gene wrote:

who cares? sure he is padding again... but for a second guys lets stop whining about stats and just play the game for fun. im sure EA just wanted us to have fun with the game not to turn into little whiny stat whores like this. so instead of worrying about whos cheating just go play and have fun.
If you hadn't got caught would you be playing for fun?
Sgt.Gene
+215|6795

usmarine2005 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

If you hadn't got caught would you be playing for fun?
actually before i got reset i really didnt play much. i play alot of CSS and CoD 2 now much funner than bf2
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6727|NJ
Of course it's more fun, cause when you cheat be it stat pad or whatever the game gets boring real quick and you move up.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6868|Finland

Skruples wrote:

Nitro, you have the IQ of a potato.
Lol. I dont know why but that cracked me up really good. lol.
Smiley
+1|6688|Newcastle, NSW, Australia
nitro your still shit at the game. Even when u had hacks running.

Maybe quit stat padding and focus on getting some skill at the game (not downloadble ones)
smk_valvanite
+12|6707|New Zealand, CHCH
yes, yes he was,  the amount of times i have shot nitro even with cheats on was pathetic, whats worse was that a lot of the time, i was just running behind him and didnt shoot him till he turned around and could see my face!

lets turn this thread around to, the time you fucked on nitro

Last edited by smk_valvanite (2006-02-27 19:10:57)

johnnyddk
+0|6665
um guys, just so you know, i haven't seen him statpad, but i've seen him using the same sort of hack he had last time. On sharqi i was creeping around to steal the MEC chopper and he just spawned and ran straight at me in my awesome unseeable hiding spot and knifed me. There was no UAV and theres no way he could have know i was there. Don't say its because I suck, its a fucken map hack he's using, liek the one he had in the screenshot. Nitro, your right you have no life and you deserve to have your family killed in a train accident.
Home
Section.80
+447|6879|Seattle, Washington, USA

johnnyddk wrote:

Nitro, your right you have no life and you deserve to have your family killed in a train accident.
Does BF2 really mean that much to you? Yeah, his h4x owned you. In your awesome hiding place. With a knife. Sucks. Deal with it.
FromTheAshes
+53|6736
Hey Nitro I'll be your gunner/pilot so we can rape the TV station
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6735

FromTheAshes wrote:

Hey Nitro I'll be your gunner/pilot so we can rape the TV station
So i take your not wanting a respectable time here on these forums personally i reckon someone needs to go around Nitros place grab the little turd and teach him one skill that he desprately needs SELF RESPECT either that or smashing his computer screen over his head will work for me ill be watching for you Nitro with Fraps at the ready
johnnyddk
+0|6665
His hacks are just making life shit for everyone he plays.

Its like those faggots who are on the roids are fucking up weightlifting. We ban them for years, but nitro, who did practically the same thing is back and still using.

+1 ban for life from all EA.

btw does anyone know his ISP? i know theres an optus rule against using hacks in games.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6747

johnnyddk wrote:

His hacks are just making life shit for everyone he plays.

Its like those faggots who are on the roids are fucking up weightlifting. We ban them for years, but nitro, who did practically the same thing is back and still using.

+1 ban for life from all EA.

btw does anyone know his ISP? i know theres an optus rule against using hacks in games.
I can get a friend to find out
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Zefar
+116|6681|Sweden
Well if you look at his favorite victim you'll find that he have killed about person 70+ times.
Dilbert2468
+6|6771|Australia
he thinks he can't get wiped because theres no screen shot. think again buddy.

Last edited by Dilbert2468 (2006-02-28 03:37:45)

NO LIFE NITRO
Banned
+0|6671|Sydney, Aus
lol smiley you can't talk you might not have hacked but you sure got reset and that must'ev really hurt over 200k points gone and all for what changing teams.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6868|Finland
I knew that nitro would show up when someone who got reseted shows up. Just to say something to them. Atleast they got their stats reseted for being good, you got them reseted for having that potato iq.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6735
Well im going to track nitro and do nothing but harass him no matter where he goes and announce in every server hes a hacker till he cant play on a server no more without being attacked by everyone
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6744|Norway

Landepaukku wrote:

Atleast they got their stats reseted for being good, you got them reseted for having that potato iq.
Love it!!!
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6765|cairns australia
i wouldnt be cocky nitro anyone can submit a screenshot of your stats to bf2rs.that would probably(given your history)be enough for ea to investigate.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard