[DRS]ChurchSt
+4|6760
or at least the admin that was working at 11:25 on 2/26/06. I was banned for no reason. I have never been banned from a server before. This is shit. The reason BF2 gave me was for TKing, but I had no TKs and was points leader. I said 'fucking" once and got my warning, and was cool with that. Fuck LMS, bitches

[DRS]ChurchSt
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6784

that sucks
[LMS]BADMONKEY
+0|6739
Do u not read the start off message asking for pg-13 in game chat that is why u got banned

it is are only rule beside hacking and glitching is that to hard for u

[LMS}1stLt.BADMONKEY
AbrnRanger
+-1|6739|Bradenton, FL
So you all ban for the first offence? That's a little harse don't you think?
[DRS]ChurchSt
+4|6760
No I got banned for being a good player. Fag admins spent most of their life being picked on, now they have some power and wanna try feel better about their lifes.
DTAC
+9|6762
Best to find a good server and stick with them. I play a handful of servers at most. Never had a problem not once. Too many servers are run by fools.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6753|Peoria, Illinois
If you called an admin a fag in game then you deserve to be banned. No admins should have to put up with your verbal abuse.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6784

With language bans, you usually don't get a second warning. You just suddenly get kicked out of the server. Sometimes the admins leave the default "banned for tk" message up, rather than an explanation for why you got banned. Seems like pretty standard stuff, just don't type in game, there really is no reason for it.
Yeticus Rex
Destroyer of Penguins
+29|6681|SoCal
Just a minor hijack....but when you're my age (42), someone calling you "fag"," fucker", etc. is so old and cliched, it really tells more about the person saying it than the person who it is meant for.  Chalk it up to "lack of creativity".  You can get under another player's skin easier with better thought out insults that don't get you kicked for vulgarity.  Everyone running around the game calling each other "fags" and/or "fuckers" really diminishes the impact that you are REALLY looking for.
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6681

[LMS]BADMONKEY wrote:

Do u not read the start off message asking for pg-13 in game chat that is why u got banned

[LMS}1stLt.BADMONKEY
PG 13?  From your post it looks like you are a fucking 5 year old.  You sound like the kind of fag that cries when someone kills you.  On behalf of the original poster,  suck my cock. Is that too hard for "u"?

Last edited by Bigwrm (2006-02-27 20:45:51)

luckybaer
+10|6796| Going Feral

Bigwrm wrote:

[LMS]BADMONKEY wrote:

[LMS}1stLt.BADMONKEY
PG 13?  From your post it looks like you are a fucking 5 year old.  You sound like the kind of fag that cries when someone kills you.  On behalf of the original poster,  suck my cock. Is that too hard for "u"?
You know, these purile, juvenile, and hostile posts amuse me.  You call someone a "fag," and then you tell him to "suck my cock."  Do you see the irony?  About as subtle as a sledgehammer to the shins, but it IS ironic.

LOL.  This stuff is great.
Rakasan
+7|6858|California, USA
LMS are good peeps, well, DC was anyways.  Your probably aren't  gonna be banned from their their server for being "good",  LOL.  If the MOTD says PG-13 you probably shouldn't cuss anyways since little kids play too.
ab2dzeus
+0|6758
Here is a thought: WHO GIVES A SHIT! 2,978 servers to go....move on. Always try to remember people this is a game and you did not just get kicked out of the Playboy mansion right before a foursome or anything so screw it.
HM1{N}
+86|6666|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

AbrnRanger wrote:

Where are you stationed?  I served with Regiment at Benning.

BTW, I agree with you, that is a little rough for a first offence...
-=THC_RU=-
+0|6730

[DRS]ChurchSt wrote:

or at least the admin that was working at 11:25 on 2/26/06. I was banned for no reason. I have never been banned from a server before. This is shit. The reason BF2 gave me was for TKing, but I had no TKs and was points leader. I said 'fucking" once and got my warning, and was cool with that. Fuck LMS, bitches

[DRS]ChurchSt
happens all the time.

as soon as u start kicking their asses they will kick/ban u. Usually they don't say anything, u just see a message like: " you r being banned for cheating/stat padding". I don't know how it is cheating/padding when you use what the game has to offer. I think padding is more when admins kick/ban u so that they can get better scores and win.
When this game came out, EA should have said that the only way to play this game is to rent your own server or to beg admins on other servers not to ban/kick you just because you are better than them.
got banned yesterday after 2 hours of raping asses on 11th airborne (killed admin in a jet like 20 times and then about 15 times in AA).
The whole 11th airborne was there and instead of using those "airborne" skills they ban those who kick their asses. Also got banned yesterday on TFH server for the same thing.
After this patch people think that if they cant kill you that means you r a hacker/cheater/padder or whatever names those n00bs come up with.

sry for the rant.

If any of 11th airborne reads it: you r a bunch of fucking n00b retards, kicked your asses by myself in a Mig-29, and will kick again.
Orion5413
+4|6708|Irving Tx
I was just on their sf server(LMS) took the gold and got vet explosive with one tk...I had no problems at all...I thought it was a good server no admin problems...

Last edited by Orion5413 (2006-02-28 09:59:43)

AbrnRanger
+-1|6739|Bradenton, FL

HM1{N} wrote:

AbrnRanger wrote:

Where are you stationed?  I served with Regiment at Benning.

BTW, I agree with you, that is a little rough for a first offence...
I served at HAAF, Savannah....was in the Army from 92-96.

RLTW!
1st Platoon Bco
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6860|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee
Dont Ye Just Feel The Love In This Thread??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard