gimp-pf
+80|6678
Dont know if anyone knew this but yes u can repair them with your wrench. You ask why you would want to do this? Well to keep it from breaking other than that I see no reason. If u want to test it just have a bunch a ghuys shoot at it. If u use a grenade it will just explode
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6805|Jupiter
My buddy was fixing a jeep and he fixed the supply crate on accident and he was like "OMFG I JUST FIXED A SUPPLY CRATE!!!!", it was funny.. he is such a noobin
Chowley
+1|6698|Ireland
You dont get repair points do you ?
Amish_electrition22
+9|6649|Minneapolis-MN
you didnt know that?
kinda pointless though, they break easily anyway.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6842|Denver colorado
whoa.. its sopposed to work?
smefeman
+0|6762
well if you can get repair points for it... then it'll be an easy way to get points for repairing...
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6783|Atlanta, GA USA
Well, normally the crate disappears after so many "resupplies."  Does repairing it prolong this?  If so, then that would be a benefit.
gimp-pf
+80|6678
havent seen if i could get a repair point but i would think u would
Maj.Do
+85|6764|good old CA
never knew that
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6756|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
wow another way to stat pad w000000t

what an inefficient one    (shoot at crate, get no negative damage points, repair, rinse and repeat)
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6773
Actually this does serve a purpose.  Supply crates slowly take damage just by existing, so that they only last for a while until they go bye bye.  If you repair them, it essentially resets its timer and allows it to stay in the world for longer and keep supplying your team.
gimp-pf
+80|6678
seems like this can be an awsome tactic for clans or whoever eh?

PS im not Canadian
Trinity ®©
+1|6802

gimp-pf wrote:

PS im not Canadian
Have a cup of Red Rose tea... it'll make you feel like one.
Defiance
+438|6683

Easy way to get engineer badge.
bingobones
+6|6737|London, UK

Defiance wrote:

Easy way to get engineer badge.
no i dont think so.... i think it will be like repairing an empty vehicle or a TOW....u wont get repair points
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6713
if you drop 2 supply crates next to each other will they repair each other? Because even with 2 crates next to each other they'll eventually die. I think they die after a certain amount of time, regardless of how much damage they've taken.
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6768
I wonder if you have to actualy ATTEMPT to repair it.  for example, if you have an engineer in a tank, sitting on a street blasting noobs.  the commander drops a supply crate right behind him, to repair the tank.  Does the tank then repair the supply crate as well?  Normaly when I see an enemy vehicle sitting at a crate, I grenade the crate ASAP.
OmS-NAS
+1|6773|Oslo, Norway
by the way, does mutiple supplycrates make you heal/get ammo/repair faster?
bingobones
+6|6737|London, UK

OmS-NAS wrote:

by the way, does mutiple supplycrates make you heal/get ammo/repair faster?
yep

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard