Zukabazuka
+23|6703
Make so that you can only be repaired by one of them when you are in a tank. Also that when engineer is in a tank it can only repair one vechile. Getting tired of tanks standing on the uphill on karkand with supply boxes behind them and make them practical imortal to almost everyrthing.
{PAMD64}canuk
+0|6745
I have never had that happen to me. Besides, it only takes a shot from 2 AT people to kill a tank. Not that hard if you team is working together.
A=10
+-2|6805|U.K DURHAM
Zukabazuka are you new to bf games well all i see now is guys wanting this out of game wanting that out of game. ffs its a game with infantry tanks planes and so much in it , its starting to look like all the moan men want an infantry only game. as {PAMD64}canuk said 2 A.T guys you might want to work as a team more then most guys might start to enjoy this fine game apart from the bugs. ffs i thought the game was ok when it first came out nothing that made me feel better than killing that full bh. stop wanting this and that out of this game will ya ffs if you dont like it play cs.
Zukabazuka
+23|6703
No the problem is that an APC or Tank don't die when it gets about 4 for shoot with minimal delay still survive when it should go down with 2 or 4 and taking down a tank is not possible. Those supply boxes repair faster than anything and having 3 of them behind the tank plus the drivers are engineers make them godlike. the time we reload they allready  have full health

Last edited by Zukabazuka (2006-02-26 22:48:05)

kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6755|Aus
try squads? teamwork even?
Zukabazuka
+23|6703
I will try but last time they didn't listen
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6683|NT, like Mick Dundee

C4... AT mines on the roof... 6 AT men firing at the same time...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Hawk390
+27|6662|Melbourne, Australia
Its called artillery. Jeez man, use your brain
Zukabazuka
+23|6703
It seems like the artillery has been heavy reduced with the splash damage. Before it killed tanks as soon it landed, now I see more and more apc and tanks survive artillery even if they are in the middle.
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6811|South Cybertown, Texas
The biggest problem is that a lot of people don't get into squads, some of the other problems with this game is that the few that do get into squads, don't stick together and play as a squad. The other problem that I have seen is that only a few people will stick to a flag and protect it at all costs.

Some of my best rounds and funnest times is when a group of my freinds get together and play as a single squad.
pandis
+1|6778|Australia

Zukabazuka wrote:

It seems like the artillery has been heavy reduced with the splash damage. Before it killed tanks as soon it landed, now I see more and more apc and tanks survive artillery even if they are in the middle.
Opposite, before the patch when in an APC or espicailly a tank before the patch arty rarely destroyed the vehicle, I could sit capping a flag, deliberately drive in, stuff the gunner :-)

Now it almost always destroys the tank

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard