Thrash
+1|6638
Sometimes during a fight, a moment of pure genius can occur, that nobody else seems to see and you don't get credit for.

1 of the most memorable kills I have done was taking out an APC movie style. Basically saw one coming straight for me, managed to evade the flak, pulled my rocket launcher out and cracked it from about 2 centimeters from my nose, managed to duck intime to get under the now flaming wheels, as soon as i was on the other side, turned round just intime to see the APC explode. Very hollywood.

I have managed to ice 3 grouped up armor with 1 click of the C4 (had been detected from the word go, but was in and out so fast that they didn't have time to react)...and still lived to tell the tale.

I have also flew so low in a plane that i managed to run multiple people over (works especially well on enemy carriers, those dirty whores just look like skittles waiting to get fekked!)

The most impressive kills i have witnessed belongs to a sniper whos name i cannot remember. With 1 shot of the SVD, took out a BH pilot, which caused the chopper to crash, killing all onboard along with me, standing right under it taking a flag. All in all the guy got an amazing 8 kills in a single shot. Wow!

So I was just wondering if anyone else had some impressive killing related moments of genius they'd like to share with us all?

Nows the time for all you unsung heroes to get the respect you deserve! (although long, lame ass posts is not what i'm looking for here, more like a bullet-pointed explanation of what happened and the result, like i have done with mine will do.)
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6753
My best kill was when I sniped someone from a blackhawk. of course, he was lying down and I spent about 5 rounds trying to do this, but it was worth it. Incredibly hard shot, and you cant get them in one unless they're injured. Still, was worth it.. *sigh*

Another one was two of us killing an attack heli on ghost town with PKMs.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6646|USA
yea well, one time i killed a guy ---with a trident!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6731|The Hague, Netherlands

threw a grenade against an enemy and killed him (explosion came later)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Inquatitis
+1|6631
this one time, in band camp, i killed a guy with my parachute.
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6719
Put C4 on a Jet... Jet startet... I wait 2 Minutes and than I blow up the Jet.
J00
+2|6633
I was sniping last night... was on a war with a one on one sniper from far away and saw the flag being taken on the other side of the map so i turn around and saw a chopper floating in circles around the flag killing everyone around it... so i come up zoom in and take a shot while hes there and saw the chopper fly straight into the ground because i took off the choppers head
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6697|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

I was againt 5 guys I had a sniper kit, no scoped 2 of them with an SVD killed 2 with a nade and pistoled the last one.

Also, I shot a guy thru the glass of a vodnik with my rocket, then stole the vodnik and ran over his buddies! lol.
sublime11
+0|6636
I killed a guy with an exploding barrel
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6658

sublime11 wrote:

I killed a guy with an exploding barrel
Proz0r
Volatile
+252|6697|Sextupling in Empire

Parachuted out of my jet high above the airfield on wake. As I'm coming down I see a couple of the enemy hop into their chopper. As their chopper is getting ready to take off, I toss them down a couple of going away gifts(c4). The c4 lands perfectly and I detonate while parachuting over them.
ApacheCobra
Pwninator
+13|6628|NJ
like the whole enemy team  came up in the mountains between the northwest outpost in strike at karkand. They brought with them a hummer. It was such a narrow space and like their whole team was there so i dropped into the hummer and started driving back and forth and i looked up and saw

Apache-Cobra[Hmmvw]Someone
Apache-Cobra[Hmmvw]Someoneelse
Apache-Cobra[Hmmvw]soemtotherguy
Apache-Cobra[Hmmvw]Anotherguy
Apache-Cobra[Hmmvw]Outofnames
Apache-Cobra[Hmmvw]NAME
Apache-Cobra[Hmmvw]Someperson

it was really funny .. i pissed those MECs off too lolz
A.Frade
Banned
+4|6682
ok once there was a hiuge pit of death and both teams had medics trying to revive while ppl were just shooting us i went around and shock paddeld 4 guys and got mayb 5 revives ! IT WAS PANDAMONIUM!
Amish_electrition22
+9|6629|Minneapolis-MN
i was playn strike and by the market lmg emplacement ther was about 10 guys jus standen ther with ammo and health. scared me at first but n one saw me. i whent behind the pile of boxes and with one GL shot streight up, killed EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

EDIT:  this was when you could do anything with the noob toob mind you.

Last edited by Amish_electrition22 (2006-02-26 10:03:19)

Amish_electrition22
+9|6629|Minneapolis-MN
also im killed 3 unlucky peeps when i shot a TOW streight up and guided it down very fast. than i saw
"wtf wow u fukn hax. we are gonna ban you."well i didnt get banned and only came back to tow them in their vodnick lol
Johnny_Quicksilver
+4|6680
I forgot the map but I was commander, and I was camping on the tallest building in the usmc base, and I was anti-tank. This was before I unlocked DAO-12 and p90 so I was carrying shitty mp5. suddenly out in the foggy,blurry areas(far far away), I spot an enemy. I aim my mp5 and shoot one round. Then I killed him :p. He was probably weak, but shooting that far with mp5 is pretty impressive, I must say.
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6637|Canada
My best kill was playing wake as an american. I was on the carrier and a chinese jet came fairly low over the carrier. I pulled out my SRAW, shot a rocket off, blew up the plane and the wreckage landed a foot in front of me
chuckle_hound
+32|6660|Edinburgh, Scotland
Would have to be Gulf of Oman.  Spawned half way through the battle, AH-17 butchering our troops.  I pull of the M95 and take a wild shot at the cabin - hit the pilot and crash the chopper!  Poor gunner didn't know what had happened.  Managed to snipe two other guys before being overwhelmed.  Some serious euphoria from a lucky shot like that
reg-waters
+0|6671
i chuted out of a jet also when chute opened i seen a guy running up the road  i got my SRAW loaded up and popped him on the run that was sweet on the flip side to that i jumpep from my flaming plane and forgot to open chute  while having a smoke i hit the water from aprox 15000ft and somehow lived thought i was dead so lite a smoke lol
kingusjordanus
+16|6638|my dads balls
ok i have 2 stories, both on warlord as thats the only map i play.
1)funny story,  i figured out a way to place C4 in the palace so that you will never see it unless i have done it to you before( no not even if you are 1337 and you look hard[but then its too late]) so i drove my ail raider (im SAS turn) to the palace and put my C4 in the 3rd floor room.  i made sure not to cap the flag.  so i ran to the 2nd floor captured it,  and then waited about 10 seconds, sure enough i saw guys in there (i was on the roof) so i pressed my button and, seriously 3 GUYS FLEW OUT THE WINDOWS.  then i see a medic jump down, revive all 3 of them (who by the way landed in the pool) and then heal himself and run away.  now this story is funny, yes, but it gets better, the 3 guys were all running around inside the pool because for some reason the glitch that makes your kit go away happened when i used the C4 and they couldnt climb the ladder.  so i figured, meh they are infedels let them suffer.  i proceded to run inside the pool with them and jump/type lmao/and rub it in like lotion.  they stayed there a good 5 minutes before my squad member spawned on me and killed them with a PKM.  i laughed and said good job.  they swore and were kicked.

2) again, warlord. ok this time i was the insurgents.  this one is pretty funny as well.  i was on the roof above the second floor in one of those little towers.  some guy was just pwning my whole team from one of the MGs on the walkway/balcony thing so i gave him a warning shot with my semi-auto shotgun.  he got off looked around, and then just sat there. (i think he was typing something).  then i looked down the sight of my RPG-7 and fired one at him.  he saw it AND JUMPED INTO IT.  so the rocket flung him into the air and right then the commander of the SAS hit his air-born carcass with arty.  so he goes even higher.  now at this point the game is at SAS-5, insurgents-32,  so the game ends and i never saw his body land.  now when the ending music and camera view show up,  everyone sees this SAS body slam inot the ground and bounce so high it goes back out of the camera.  when the next game started nobody walked anywhere because we were all laughing way to hard to see our screen.

ok thanks for reading if you bothered to.  and if you didnt too bad these stories are true and funny.
jjrp02
+18|6640|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
the most memorable kill I had...

jjrp02[Type 98]a_little_bunny

he was in an F35...we was making a bombing run on the approach to North Village in wake, near the IGLA (this is pre-1.2 so no one was in the AA)..

he was flying straight towards me...I mean I had a perfect shot lined up...so I said "Fuck it!" and I shot...

BOOM

next thing you know...he says "WTF...nobody shot me and I died!?!?!?!"

that felt good
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6697|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Randomly fired my L96A1 last night, and BAM

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN[L96A1]Douchecookie

it was pretty funny. another one is landing on a guy with my parachute, or throwing a nade inside the Blackhawk on mashtuur, right before it took off, and when it was like 20 feet away from the helipad, everyone died. They lost their BH for a while since it was still flying.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6771
i was at hotel and there was the blackhawk raping our team (1.03) so i went prone by the stairs and i sniped the right side gunner from the balck hawk with my M95, then i sniped the Pilot and the black hawk felt over a humvie and the Bh exploted all the bh crew die, and  it was like this
real-maton[M95] r.gunner
real-maton[M95] pilot
real-maton[killed]l.gunner
real-maton[killed]bh.crew member
real-maton[killed]bh.crew member 2
real-maton[killed]bh.crew member 3
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6737|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol
One round I got about 10 heli gunner kills with the missile on accident, including two planes.
Cpt.KillerToy12
Be Very... Very Quite... We're Hunting Rabbits
+29|6649|U.S.A
my is good
https://img466.imageshack.us/img466/4621/bestmoment7ct.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard