Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6776
Some might not have noticed, in the new patch, the MP7 has a clip size of 40, instead of 20. This basically makes it into a LMG that you can shoot standing up. This means you can kill people with amazing speed while moving (it hardly loses any accuracy when running), while they're often forced to lie down or crouch to kill you. Although its rate of fire is officially 900 rpm, it seems to be even higher (perhaps 1000?) as it can discharge its 40 bullets in no time at all.

At medium ranges, a couple of short bursts (which, due to its amazing rate of fire, shoot out about 8-10 bullets each) will kill anyone. Even long range its not bad.

Its only flaw is it only has 2 spare magazines. This gives you 120 bullets (enough to kill 6-8 people), but the you need to reload if you have less than 15 anyway. Its more a weapon for the slightly suicidal, rushing killer than the stand-offish one.

ANyone agree that this is a great gun (gonna be my next unlock) or is it just me?
E|W4v0r
+8|6680|New York
Yeah, I've been playing SF o nthe British side just to screw around with the unlocks I don't have.
MP7 is definitely one of my next.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6709
I liked the MP7 before 1.2. Before it had only 20 rnds in a mag, but it was more accurate and powerful.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6688
It's fun to play with.... the gun.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6741|Twente, The Netherlands
It's true that many people underestimate the power of this gun, but I still prefer the pump-action shotgun when playing USMC
DU AGAIN
+2|6653
I like to play engineer now, the MP7 is fun and deadly.
J=MAN
+25|6674|OZ
I picked the MP-7 for my last unlock just to give me a non-shotty option when I play engineer.

No regrets at all.
MardukeV
+0|6852|Washington, DC
I used to be an MP7 sniper before 1.2, but now the patch has lowered the stats, it just doesn't feel the same.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6674| United States of America
the MP7 r0x0rz
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6757|Clinton, MD, USA
I noticed the improved MP7 after I killed a sniper with it from far away.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6778
mp7 isnt improved its nerfed .. the old mp7 was the shit.. this new one sucks
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6681|NT, like Mick Dundee

It's a good 'un... I'm using all the submachine guns alot more now, next unlock is going to be the P90...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
CrazyCobra
+0|6745
mp7 is fun.... but m1187 is pimp one shot one kill
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6779

Mp7 is a great gun, but not as an unlock. Little improvement over the pumpies, but by itself it'd be a great gun.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6765|Mark it zero.
i prefer my pump
GEt_SOME_MF
+-2|6682|Netherlands
Don't bother unlocking the P-90 Flecco. Sounds cool on paper, but I like the basic smg's better. Especially at close range. As far as the mp7 goes, I don't like the new one as much as the old mp7. Yes you have more bullets but the old one did 24 damage per shot I believe and the new one just 19 like the other smg's
d3x74
+14|6662|NY

Kamikaze17 wrote:

i prefer my pump
Ditto, half the nubs on BF2 get stunned like guppies when I ambush them and kill them in one shot with the USMC or PLA shotgun. With the shotgun its about sneaking up and getting as close and personal as possible.

Best are the noobtubers though, I usually get them right in the chest in the middle of their retarded nade jump.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard