Keeloz
+0|6649
Hey guys im new to this website and forums (btw this webbie is awesome) anyways, I was wondering, considering im close to getting an unlock now Im wondering what weapon I should get. I play almost all classes and I do play sf (if that helps at all) any help guys?
Masta_Daco
+39|6749|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
both medic guns are good both support are good don't know you have to choose wich class you play more and choose the unlock for that 1 but 1 tip p-90 sucks
Keeloz
+0|6649
is jackhammer or DAO (i think) any good? btw howd u get that stat siggy thing? thanks
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6752|Norcal, usa
medic guns are crap

dao-12 and f2000 are the best
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6691|Middle of nowhere
get either the first medic gun, or the PKM for your first unlock

those are teh shiz!!!

if you like the assault class and get 2 unlocks, then get the G3 and F2000 b/c the F2000 is like, the best gun ever
Keeloz
+0|6649
How do u guys get stat siggys?
badd|rAp
+0|6654|Philly
tehsig.com
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6768
sorry if this question has already been asked somewhere else, but do i get those 2nd unlocks (L96A1, P90) ONLY if I have Special Forces?
Amish_electrition22
+9|6650|Minneapolis-MN
It has but we all ask it at sometome or another. i would have to say the dao-12because you never have enough ant when you need them. Also the g36-c is an amazing gun.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6857|Germany / Saxony

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

sorry if this question has already been asked somewhere else, but do i get those 2nd unlocks (L96A1, P90) ONLY if I have Special Forces?
Yes...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Zedman
+3|6738|NOVA

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

No, you don't have to have SF to get them. However, if you DO have SF, you can get them faster by playing a few rounds to open up new unlocks.
WormGuts
+17|6807|Dayton, Ohio

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Yes...though there is a way around that apperently.  It's been posted that you can have a friend who has BF2:SF login to your account to unlock the SF weapons.  This actually works, even though i have SF a bug was not letting me unlock with my second account.  A friend logged in for me and was able to get the unlocks for me that weren't available. 

You also have to have the first unlock weapon of the kit already unlocked for example : M95/L96A1, DAO-12/P90...

Keeloz wrote:

is jackhammer or DAO (i think) any good? btw howd u get that stat siggy thing? thanks
I play ALOT of engineer, and I am very happy with the jackhammer.  If you don't just go blazing away with it you can take down 3 people with its seven rounds.  Of corse as a shottie it has it's limitations.  It is only good in CQC so be prepared to be using your pistol alot. 

The DAO-12 was my most recent unlock.  I sincerely wish that i had unlocked it much sooner.  It's a devastating weapon for the person who enjoy's playing Anti-Tank.  Again though, it's a shottie and has it's limitations.  I've not had the opportunity as yet to play with the P90, but it has to be an improvement over the MP5.  I don't believe the early reports that the P90 sucks.

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-02-26 10:25:51)

Keeloz
+0|6649
Ok thanks again guys
mpec82
+-1|6734
G36C is a must have for the spec ops

G36E is a must have for the medic but you have to unlock L85A1 (that is the most strange weapon in the game) first

DAO12 fuck the world but only in cqc, if you play on the medium distance is better the standard weapon

M95 sucks but you need it to unlock the L96A1 (the best sniper rifle)

PKM is very good

I think you should choose the weapons for the kit that you play more.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard