IvIaster.Us
+-2|6646
wow ....i seriously cant believe  this.....why in the world do people take this game so seruiously...i mean you guys seriously act like your some seal team or something or this is real life....its hard not to laugh at people when they talk about "crawling through the brush hiding from my enemy " or  talking about your tactics on this game... its just crazy.....ITS NOT REAL....... some of you pleople actually think thatg after playing this game you are good enough to do anything such as go pick up a gun run to iraq and win the war singlehandedly.....half of you people will claim to be in the military but it doesent impress anyone...you just get goose bumps when you post that crap because you wish you were good enough to be in it so you live your fantasy military life on this game and try to fool people..........just play the game and make it fun...its not life
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6764|mansfield
what crawled up your ass
IvIaster.Us
+-2|6646
you fags
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6765|Toronto Canada
when i am drafted, i call heli k guys?
capt.flam
+2|6685
fuck you !
it's my dream!
and I can win Iraqi war on myself
A.F.
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6740|Germany, Berlin
who cares if people take this too serious?!?!?! yeah, maybe some people love this game cuz it enables them to live their fantasy military life.....BUT WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ACCORDING TO THEIR MOTIVATION FOR PLAYING THIS GAME?!?!?!?!? 

let me guess, after writing your post you felt really smart, uh? see, your living your fantasy as a smart guy by writing in these forums.......
IvIaster.Us
+-2|6646
you RIGHT!!!!!!!   ABSOLUTLY RIGHT......its simply because some of you guys are just pathetic....thats the whole reson...just take all those pills and get it over with
IvIaster.Us
+-2|6646
oh yeah and because I can.....you nerds throw yourself out there so now im judging because......i fucking can
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6740|Germany, Berlin
i bet you you just came all over your PC writing this........damn boy, u should go to a BF2 tournament and say stuff like this there and see what happens.....but hey, the internet enables everybody to talk shit from miles away, uh?!?!
IvIaster.Us
+-2|6646
i wouldnt go to a bf2 tourny because id be ass raped by gay little boys like you.....you live for the sound of a computer whirring dont you...and i bet your going to say "psh please faggot I have a hot girlfriend and im built....i bet I could beat your ass" talking shit miles away works both ways you dicksucking asshole

Last edited by IvIaster.Us (2006-02-25 12:08:50)

petethecheese
+9|6763|England
Jeez man, you have a REAL problem. chill out or you'll bust your braincell.
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6740|Germany, Berlin
its just that i dont talk shit, im just trying to tell you that you cannot make comments about every BF2 player just like that......but hey, if you gonna ´turn this conversation into a mindless flaming party, go ahead and have your 15 minutes of fame......
maddogjj
+3|6832|U S A

IvIaster.Us wrote:

wow ....i seriously cant believe  this.....why in the world do people take this game so seruiously...i mean you guys seriously act like your some seal team or something or this is real life....its hard not to laugh at people when they talk about "crawling through the brush hiding from my enemy " or  talking about your tactics on this game... its just crazy.....ITS NOT REAL....... some of you pleople actually think thatg after playing this game you are good enough to do anything such as go pick up a gun run to iraq and win the war singlehandedly.....half of you people will claim to be in the military but it doesent impress anyone...you just get goose bumps when you post that crap because you wish you were good enough to be in it so you live your fantasy military life on this game and try to fool people..........just play the game and make it fun...its not life
So what does that mean?  if people are obsessed with this game, and you are obsessed/with caring about why people are obsessed with this game who is really the weirdo??
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6792|Jupiter
This guy is el loco... (I know spanish!) But anyway, who actually thinks they can win a war by themselves?... i play the game 24/7 and i love it, i wish thats how wars were, just a virtual game that countries could end contriversie over.. but its not, its blood shed and killing that i dont want to cause, so i go play some BF2 and kill people like you and go to sleep with my head up high....
maddogjj
+3|6832|U S A

petethecheese wrote:

didnt you mean he'll bust THE braincell?
GeneralDodo
+5|6695
when we get drafted i call APC, so i can whore at the alleyways in Fallujah.
churnedfortaste
Banned
+0|6662
Can I give you a rimjob

Your anus is smooth and tasty

Yum Yum
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6674|Canada Eh?
I'm Canadian, so BF2 is the closest thing to a real military force I'll ever see.

Yes, We have little to no Military
GeneralDodo
+5|6695
Don't say that out loud Vampira, you are only giving everyone else ideas...
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
install your life pls
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
uninstall your life pls
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
{KAOS}DesertWraith
+14|6647

IvIaster.Us wrote:

oh yeah and because I can.....you nerds throw yourself out there so now im judging because......i fucking can
Good Fucking Lord you are one clueless cumguzzling cockjuggling thundercunt.....  YOU are a nerd....  you have post after post on this subject trying to make yourself more important by sounding self righteous....don't be a fucking tool.. You Play BF2 enough to come to this site to check out your stats....to read the forums...and post sanctimonious self righteous bullshit, who is the fucking nerd who needs to swollow the load of pills now.  WE at least admit we love the game, admit we are nerds cause we play it, but you are just some assbandit playing in a pretend world where you think you really aren't one of us.  WHAT A CHOAD.  I hope someone finds you , and buttfucks you with a chainsaw.
Atlas
+0|6680

IvIaster.Us wrote:

WTF? Are you crazy? Lol, I don't want to be in the real army, I would rather play games from the safety of my computer. I think I can safely say you are out of your mind though.

I'm guessing this guy just got owned a few too many times and thought making a funny post was the only way he could get over it.

Last edited by Atlas (2006-02-25 12:46:06)

silentsin
+3|6698
IvIaster.Us, you are a douche bag. No one likes you. Please kill yourself you would be doing mankind and actually every species a favor.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6685|Espoo, Finland

maddogjj wrote:

petethecheese wrote:

didnt you mean he'll bust THE braincell?
That's what he said

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard