E^9.Guarnere
+1|6703
Well yesterday a bunch my my caln mates and i were playing on a 64 player karkand map with only 24 player (the # of slots alloted) and the round was great and then some asshole came in and clamed that we were stat padding causelike 10 people had either over 100 scores or close, i personlay had like 230 something but he did no realize that we agreed not to tank and apc whore soo it was a close math the whole time and also that the round was going on two hours. has anyone experianced these morons and how mch they ruin the game?
Binximus
+8|6666|Australia

E^9.Guarnere wrote:

Well yesterday a bunch my my caln mates and i were playing on a 64 player karkand map with only 24 player (the # of slots alloted) and the round was great and then some asshole came in and clamed that we were stat padding causelike 10 people had either over 100 scores or close, i personlay had like 230 something but he did no realize that we agreed not to tank and apc whore soo it was a close math the whole time and also that the round was going on two hours. has anyone experianced these morons and how mch they ruin the game?
2 hours holy hell what a marathon of a round!!
E^9.Guarnere
+1|6703
yeah man i was soo happy it was the most amazing round ever, all good player that are respectfull no smaktards ahh a bf2 players delight
Binximus
+8|6666|Australia
now if only we can implement the "Final Solution" and rid bf2 of all smacktards hahaha
DTAC
+9|6754
That sounds like a dream round. Huge Karkand map, handful of players, no whoring. Just ground pounding. Nice.
Tearsofromance
+0|6700|Canada
Once played a sharqi round for about 1.5-2hr and had just over 200points at the end, lol, i got like, seven badges in just that round.
Slowpinger-GER-
Kermit was here...
+-1|6793|Hamburg
Its time for a inf-only map......we want it! Just one! It won`t hurt! Get a cookie!
sparklet
Banned
+34|6761|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
230 points in 2 hours????
i can get 200 in 1 hour
Binximus
+8|6666|Australia

sparklet wrote:

230 points in 2 hours????
i can get 200 in 1 hour
what ground pounding or in armour??...coz almost anyone could do that in armour
Ryan
+1,230|6856|Alberta, Canada

im gunna try one of those servers again.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6752|Finland
well in Karkand (or in any city map) you can get near 200-300 points in 1 hour as infantry too.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6781|Tenn
i played a 30 minute karkand and got 120 points with 60 kills(non-tank whoring) i even picked up a c4 pack *gasp* and wasted a tank
E^9.Guarnere
+1|6703
yeah i am a gorund pounder by heart and hate armor whores ea needs to remake krakand w/o armour
nice buck but im not a uber 1337 as you lol
Rathji
+1|6696

E^9.Guarnere wrote:

he did no realize that we agreed not to tank and apc whore
So are you saying that you don't allow people to use armor on your server? If that is true, then you are breaking the ROE and are, in an abstract way, statpadding.

If you don't forbid anyone from using a tank, but everyone just agrees not to, then I think I should join and jump in a tank and rip all the people apart who are certianly not playing anti-tank.

Fun times.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard