awhuy
+0|6636
I was @ around 19,600 pts on Thursday, knowing I would get by 20k by midnight. I was missing the basic knife badge, and I knew that If I didn't get that badge I would get Master Sarge instead of First Sarge.  So, I made it my obsession to get that badge b4 the 20k, and I did... Barely.

I was soo happy. like, YEAH BABY YEAH!

So, after I got my Veteran KNife (oh, I got 7 kills, and already past 50 total, so I got basic and Vet) I joined some people on another pub, and one or two rounds later, I rank up.... TO MASTER SARGE!!! WTH!?!? Why Don't I have First Sergeant!?!?!? AHHH!H!H!H! WHY WHY WHY WHY!?!?!?

So, I Got j00d.  horribly.  Someone needs to give me my rank, or EA can go frak itself. HELP!!!BOO PISS!!
BerryBlastKoolAid
+0|6676
You need to relax there, buddy. Probably when your stats get updated properly, you will earn your promotion next round.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6705|Central Valley,California
Getting Basic and Vet and the same time is a nasty glitch. It doesn't recongize basic, there for you become a MSgt.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
look on the bright side you'll be different...
awhuy
+0|6636
WHAT?!? IS THAT THE CASE!?!? I GOT J00eD B/C I GOT BOTH BADGES!?!? WTH!? OH MY PETER FREAKING GRIFFIN! that is the most horrible thing I heard!
BVC
+325|6695

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

Getting Basic and Vet and the same time is a nasty glitch. It doesn't recongize basic, there for you become a MSgt.
Yeah it does
Dilbert2468
+6|6740|Australia
you should have got it earlier.
G. Stefani
+0|6636
Yeah I had heard about the glitch for basic/ vet knife.....I made sure to get basic before getting 50 total knife kills, but barely squeezed by, my basic badge came with 49 total knife kills. Sorry to hear you got jacked

Last edited by G. Stefani (2006-02-25 01:08:31)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646
Ya know, seems like you get a lot more respect when you have a diamond in your rank instead of a bunch of bars. When I got to that rank the tk's for the chopper nearly stopped. Nearly... So if I were you I'd be pissed too.
Renagade Warrior
+0|6764|U.K
Strange, I got both my basic and vet kinfe badges at the same time yet I ranked up to 1st Sarge.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
Somehow I ranked all the way up to Vice President of the United States with my Shooting Friendlies badge.
Dr0pped
+8|6754|Ontario, Canada

Renagade Warrior wrote:

Strange, I got both my basic and vet kinfe badges at the same time yet I ranked up to 1st Sarge.
I did too... no glitch for me!!
HM1{N}
+86|6644|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

BerryBlastKoolAid wrote:

You need to relax there, buddy. Probably when your stats get updated properly, you will earn your promotion next round.
I don't think so, I earned the Air Defense badge on 2/18/05 and Aviator Badge yesterday.

Both popped-up in game saying I had earned them but never showed up in BFHQ (I also earned Expert Explosives Ordinance).

None of them have ever shown up, and after a 1-2 week period since earning them, I'm thinking they are lost.

The real kicker to all of this is BF2 will NOT let me earn them again.  I have tried on SEVERAL occasions.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys

imdead wrote:

Somehow I ranked all the way up to Vice President of the United States with my Shooting Friendlies badge.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
FrEaK
+1|6782|Finland
retard...
Cmplord
+0|6639|Kent, England

HM1{N} wrote:

BerryBlastKoolAid wrote:

I don't think so, I earned the Air Defense badge on 2/18/05 and Aviator Badge yesterday.
Wow, how did you earn the badge 4 months before the game was released?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
your fault, sry but you had plenty of time to get it
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
HM1{N}
+86|6644|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

Cmplord wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

BerryBlastKoolAid wrote:

Wow, how did you earn the badge 4 months before the game was released?
lol, that's a fat-finger on my part...2/18/06. 

I guess I should also add that it isn't giving me my knife kills either, just the points.  I should have my veteran knife badge many times over by now...

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-02-25 09:02:43)

SenorOmega
+-1|6648|Maryland

imdead wrote:

Hahahahaha, that's hilarious.

I got expert knife, and I'm only a staff sergeant.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
I don't understand. What's so BAD about being a Master Sergeant?
JimKong
+31|6642|Ohio

awhuy wrote:

So, after I got my Veteran KNife (oh, I got 7 kills, and already past 50 total, so I got basic and Vet) I joined some people on another pub, and one or two rounds later, I rank up.... TO MASTER SARGE!!! WTH!?!? Why Don't I have First Sergeant!?!?!? AHHH!H!H!H! WHY WHY WHY WHY!?!?!?
I'm going to report you for stat padding.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6700
To the OP, just get another 30000 points and it wont matter
awhuy
+0|6636

JimKong wrote:

I'm going to report you for stat padding.
Yeah, i would really like to see where the basis for your stat padding accusation lay.

Its not like 30k will be cakewalk since i'm not a pure regular freak on this. I only play at most 2 full straight days/wk
-=WM=-Racerx
+-3|6663|Chicago
i have not gotten updates since 2-19-06 wtf
twiistaaa
+87|6668|mexico

awhuy wrote:

Iand one or two rounds later, I rank up.... TO MASTER SARGE!!! WTH!?!? Why Don't I have First Sergeant!?!?!? AHHH!H!H!H! WHY WHY WHY WHY!?!?!?
i think thats the least of your problems...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard