Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

Marconius wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Softer!   Softer !!   get it?   The sides of The Towers bore the load and the sides had huge rents torn in them

and the steel was weakend. I bet 1 Penn Plaza would go down if hit the same way also.

I think the The Pentagon seems to leave more room for this debate than WTC.

Why bother with planes if you had charges already set in The towers?

Now go find some more hyperlinks.
Now go get your shine box.
Softer!  Softer!  Yes!  But still strong, asshole, if you actually bothered to take anything I posted into account.  You've just proven that you know nothing of metallurgy, nor of intelligent debate.

Your "why bother..." comment is just utter stupidity shining through.  The entire point of this topic has gone over your head. 

Ha!  You remember what happened to the poor bastard who said "Now go get your shine box," right?  Nice job...you establish yourself as Frank Vincent, which in turn makes me Joe Pesci who kicks the shit out of you, then stabs you in the trunk of the car.  Just stop posting if you've nothing useful to contribute to this topic.
This is just great how he can actually project himself into a movie doing great deeds and smiting his enemy's. I will paste that quote into every post from this day on.

Ps  Now  " I " am george cloony stealing your art work ..ha ha.
nayo450
+-1|6793
um. ok, rather than have a shoting match, lets look at it from a different perspective, forget the why, and take a look at the how, leave motives out of it.
can we all agree to that?
-try to reach common consences if only in certain things.
-please no name calling.
-swearing does not help
-link to sources, esp. if it is statistical, or making a direct quote
nelson496
+3|6785
I've watched the video. Some things might make you think about it.  But this "9/11 staged" thing is too big of a secret for the government to keep.   9/11 happened.  It was a tragic day.  I don't think this video was a good way of showing respect to the people who lost loved ones on that day.  Some people who lost somebody probably found closures.  This video can open up some wounds.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
Another observation I have is that the collapse of the buildings started exactly where the aircrafts impacts had cut through the load bearing sections of the Towers outer walls*.
It would have been tough to make the plane impact at just the right spot if charges had been placed also as the particular video implied. One video I watched at " shine boy's " suggestion said the planes were firing missiles during their terminal dive. I am aware there are many different conspiracy videos depicting the event so I apologize if I am not quoting from your  ( particular favorite ) or  ( Most Correct conspiracy video )

* I was told that the WTC Towers were some what rare as the load bearing was provided by the outer skin and not interior steel work.

I was also told by an Engineer who surveyed the First attack damage  in 93 that
" They parked the truck in the wrong location because they became lost in the vast underground parking spaces " had they put it where it was planned to be, The tower would have come down in 1993.

now go get your shine box...
Takedazor
+10|6778|Vila Real, Portugal
Now i understand why some ppl say that most americans are stupid, you got most of the truth in this video with strong facts and yet you don't believe it because it looks unlogical in your tinny little minds.

I'm happy to live in europe(portugal) and don't have to put up to the shit you have, i just hope europe isn't draged into war by the USA in IRAN or other part of the world.

Most americans are even more stupid than people say i can see that from the aswers in this topic, i just hope the few decent of you can save your country from the shit it's got to the neck.

Bunch of stupid rednecks you make me fucking sick.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
I hereby apologize to mellow.
Flavius Aetius
+3|6669|Stalking Chuck Norris
the planes acted like an at4 into the buildings, spalling and spewing metal and jet fuel all over the place. the key part is the spalling
Flavius Aetius

Takedazor wrote:

Now i understand why some ppl say that most americans are stupid, you got most of the truth in this video with strong facts and yet you don't believe it because it looks unlogical in your tinny little minds.

I'm happy to live in europe(portugal) and don't have to put up to the shit you have, i just hope europe isn't draged into war by the USA in IRAN or other part of the world.

Most americans are even more stupid than people say i can see that from the aswers in this topic, i just hope the few decent of you can save your country from the shit it's got to the neck.

why do you even care if you're not from here and think we're all stupid? France right now is the one threating to go to nuclear war (i know you're from portugal) but you live in europe which includes france
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

Takedazor wrote:

I will send you a fact filled video on

" How to steal a baby grizzly bear cub from its mom for uber fun and Profit  "

but you have to promiss to follow " the strong facts in the Video even if they look unlogical "

ok ?

( and we have yet another contender .. its gonna be a close race !  )
Takedazor
Not all but it seems like many seem to be man. I just seen the video and the feedback and it all maked me sick.

Yes i'm not american but i'm a human and seeing all those people die so that mister bush and friends get richer makes me really really sick, i'm sorry for the strong comments, i appologize but it just makes me wanna kill the bastards that did that, and having people here backing up mister bush, omfg YOU RETARDED PEOPLE!!!
Takedazor
Horseman 77 you know what your problem is? You are stupid . This is my last post here, flamming out.
Rathji
+1|6683
Just because someone doing such a thing would make you sick, doesn't mean that it couldn't possibly happen. It will however stop you from accepting any actual 'proof' you are given, because you dont WANT it to be true.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

Takedazor wrote:

Horseman 77 you know what your problem is? You are stupid . This is my last post here, I am flamming Gay
This is the Intellectual equivalent of putting your hands over your ears and shouting lalalalalalal.

well he  left..he is probably going to work on the Portuguese space shuttle.

All  Portuguese stand a little taller when that baby fly's bye

Oh shit maybe he is off to grab that little bear cub ?

He bravely ran away
Flavius Aetius
Brave Sir Takedazorran away.
Bravely ran away, away!
When danger reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Sir Takedazor turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat,
Bravest of the brave, Sir Takedazor!

He is packing it in and packing it up
And sneaking away and buggering up
And chickening out and pissing off home,
Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge...

Last edited by Flavius Aetius (2006-02-27 21:51:40)

elvis
Banned
+1|6634

jonnykill wrote:

lol . I never fell for all this conspiracy bullshit . All I did was stir you idiots up into a ball of frustration .
Because I could . Look at you now .
Nice try jonnykill, you can't worm your way outta looking stupid by trying to say you were stirring the pot. The fact is I made you look like I complete moron and you couldn't come up with anything intelligent to say about it.

By the way, is your homework done? Remember no BF2 until homework is done and you ate all your vegetables!!! oh and uhhhhhhhh in case you didn't get it.........<--------sarcasm>
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6714|US
People, the way to "win" a debate is by attacking a position, not the person arguing it.  (ie. DON'T FLAME)

Can someone here summarize both sides of the argument (including technical theories) please.  I am getting a bit lost in all the misquoted quotes and incomplete theories.

Last edited by RAIMIUS (2006-02-27 22:02:28)

Renegade2k9
+0|6666|Brooklyn, New York, USA

Takedazor wrote:

Not all but it seems like many seem to be man. I just seen the video and the feedback and it all maked me sick.

Yes i'm not american but i'm a human and seeing all those people die so that mister bush and friends get richer makes me really really sick, i'm sorry for the strong comments, i appologize but it just makes me wanna kill the bastards that did that, and having people here backing up mister bush, omfg YOU RETARDED PEOPLE!!!
This guy's country is a joke, his country is just a zit on Spains ass. Fuck you and fuck your country you ignorant fool, go suck France's undersized dick.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

(BS)Commander_Canuck wrote:

Spark wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

The typical melting point of structural steel (that which is used in stuff like skyscrapers) is somewhere around 2750deg Fahrenheit.

An in-atmosphere hydrocarbon (jet fuel) fire reaches maybe 1500deg Fahrenheit or thereabouts.

See the problem with whole 'the fireproofing was missing' theory?
No, that's not the point.

When the WTC was built, it was built in record time, becuase it was built with trusses (and using 1970 steel).

Trusses, as you'd know if you ask any urban fireman, don't melt as such, but they fail and sag in fire. One incident I saw was with a truss (small one) with fireproofing. It held up fine when heated under a Bunsen Burner and weights were gradually added. The guy ran out of weights, in the end. However, when the same test was performed EXCEPT about an inch of fireproofing was missing, he only needed to add a few weights, heat, and bingo, the thing sagged like fabric.
OK then IF the stell around the fires melted (I actually tried to find ANY evidence of what you said and there simply is none) why did the entire support structure of the building suddenly evaporate allt eh way to the bottom? the beam people DID get a look at had been completely destroyed and cut clean through, oh and then they gathered all the beams up from the wreckage and shipped it out of the country to be destroyed... The buildings fell as if they had no supports on the floors below the fires and we KNOW for a fact that the fires were not burning on all those floors...
How many times do I have to say this? THE STEEL DID NOT MELT. IT MERELY SAGGED AND FAILED

The buildings fell because the stuff on top was collapsing. And that 'stuff on top is DAMN heavy.

RAMIUS wrote:

People, the way to "win" a debate is by attacking a position, not the person arguing it.  (ie. DON'T FLAME)

Can someone here summarize both sides of the argument (including technical theories) please.  I am getting a bit lost in all the misquoted quotes and incomplete theories.
Thanks for saying, but by the response, I don't think anyone litsened.

Although I know a portuguese guy. Really small, and slightly mental. Funny guy.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
x_theendisnear_x
+0|6679

SpanktorTheGreat wrote:

If you all would just watch this then you would see all the facts, presented by a real physics professor, that you just can't argue with. The knowledge of physics in this thread is lacking to say the least. The video is over 2 hours long and 253mb, so be patient.
If you don't believe it was a conspiracy then watch the above link. It is full of FACTs, no doubt about it! You people need to open your eyes and listen, the evidence is right in front of you!
Lt Svensson
+2|6636
Once the fact of the world was that  earth was flat....
x_theendisnear_x
+0|6679

Lt Svensson wrote:

Once the fact of the world was that  earth was flat....
OMG! How can that have ever been a fact? It is not possible! It was a theory, not a fact!
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6734|cairns australia

Spark wrote:

(BS)Commander_Canuck wrote:

Spark wrote:

No, that's not the point.

When the WTC was built, it was built in record time, becuase it was built with trusses (and using 1970 steel).

Trusses, as you'd know if you ask any urban fireman, don't melt as such, but they fail and sag in fire. One incident I saw was with a truss (small one) with fireproofing. It held up fine when heated under a Bunsen Burner and weights were gradually added. The guy ran out of weights, in the end. However, when the same test was performed EXCEPT about an inch of fireproofing was missing, he only needed to add a few weights, heat, and bingo, the thing sagged like fabric.
OK then IF the stell around the fires melted (I actually tried to find ANY evidence of what you said and there simply is none) why did the entire support structure of the building suddenly evaporate allt eh way to the bottom? the beam people DID get a look at had been completely destroyed and cut clean through, oh and then they gathered all the beams up from the wreckage and shipped it out of the country to be destroyed... The buildings fell as if they had no supports on the floors below the fires and we KNOW for a fact that the fires were not burning on all those floors...
How many times do I have to say this? THE STEEL DID NOT MELT. IT MERELY SAGGED AND FAILED

The buildings fell because the stuff on top was collapsing. And that 'stuff on top is DAMN heavy.

RAMIUS wrote:

Thanks for saying, but by the response, I don't think anyone litsened.

Although I know a portuguese guy. Really small, and slightly mental. Funny guy.
ok correct meif im wrong.a buildings weight is supported at the bottom with its foundations.lets say the  wtc weighed 400 tonnes before the aircraft impact.did it weigh more after the crash?that heavy stuff on top is already supported at the base.why not a partial collapse?to blow up a building you place most of the charges at the bottom no?
Lt Svensson
+2|6636
Theory sometimes is the same as fact since we dont know better. Everyone is entitled to have their own thought as long as they dont try to force it on someone else. Those in the military who had some PSYOPS training know that its damn easy to twist someones mind with so called facts. So my advice is dont belive everything you see and read, history has showed us that much changes when new techonlogy is discovered etc.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6720

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

I'm not sure where I stand, but just watch this and tell me what you think. It's an hour long tho and even more.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 3762628848
If you're not 100% sure that the WTC/ Pentagon/ etc attacks were carrier out by Islamic terrorists then I suggest you euthanise yourself without delay, in order to halt your genes in their tracks. Slit your wrists, take a whole bottle of sleeping pills and wash it down with bleach before hanging yourself, just to be sure. You'll be doing the world a big favour. We need less of your sort.
Lt Svensson
+2|6636
ok correct meif im wrong.a buildings weight is supported at the bottom with its foundations.lets say the  wtc weighed 400 tonnes before the aircraft impact.did it weigh more after the crash?that heavy stuff on top is already supported at the base.why not a partial collapse?to blow up a building you place most of the charges at the bottom no?
Yes and no. The way i would blow it, without having a blueprint, i'd put most of the explosives in the middle and a small portion on the bottom with a delay. The weight of the top would then take the lower part with it when it falls down.
Sometimes the whole is a foundation and supports the building, take a part away and very little is needed to make it go down.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard