Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6622|Spokane, Washington

I beleve in it being all staged. It's based on opinon though. You decide.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6737|Cambridge (UK)

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

Dude, if you live in the UK, why are you telling me about what my country did or didn't expect?
What does where I live have to do with it?

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2006-09-11 17:23:14)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Uhhh... or the trusses could just snap...

Spark wrote:

I'm not sure that you know what is meant by 'fail'. It does not mean it melts. It simply means it is weakened so far that it can no longer support its load. Usually a sign of failure is extreme bending.
So, did they bend or did they snap?

And if they bent, where's the evidence of them bending?
If you bend something far enough, it will snap. A bent floor is still standing, but a snapped floor is good for no-one. Research elastic limit, one of the basic laws of physics.

Ask the scrapyard of evidence of bending - that is, if the floors haven't been wrecked enough by being crushed by other floors.

This leads me to another question: How did they make the floors fall down like they did?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

How did they fall the way they did? ummm Gravity?

Ask your question to any respected structural engineer. None of them take the controlled demolition thing seriously. The floors haven't been wrecked enough ? That just makes no sense. They were pulverized into dust. A bent floor losses is center of gravity and stability and falls.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6737|Cambridge (UK)

Spark wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Uhhh... or the trusses could just snap...

Spark wrote:

I'm not sure that you know what is meant by 'fail'. It does not mean it melts. It simply means it is weakened so far that it can no longer support its load. Usually a sign of failure is extreme bending.
So, did they bend or did they snap?

And if they bent, where's the evidence of them bending?
[b]If you bend something far enough, it will snap. A bent floor is still standing, but a snapped floor is good for no-one. Research elastic limit, one of the basic laws of physics.
Yes, I know what elastic limit is. But what I asked was "where is the evidence of bending?"

Looking at the scrapyard 'evidence' is pretty pointless - once the collapse began the dynamics took over, bending an twisiting trusses and pulverizing some bits and leaving other bits relatively intact.

If there had been bending there would have been sagging and a slower more gradual collapse. That didn't happen - one moment it was standing, the next it was gone.

It is also so highly unlikely to as be improbable that a plane hitting one side of a tower could cause sufficient damage throughout the entire stucture so that the building collapses as a whole and pretty much within its own footprint.

And that's just one building. For that to happen to both buildings. And for them both to collapse in pretty much identical ways? That needs far more than the random events that supposedly caused it.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Yes, I know what elastic limit is. But what I asked was "where is the evidence of bending?"
The towers that fell?

If there had been bending there would have been sagging and a slower more gradual collapse. That didn't happen - one moment it was standing, the next it was gone.
The fires burned for quite some time before they started to pancake on top of each other. As each floor came down on top of each other the subsequent floor beneath could not handle the force of the momentum.

It is also so highly unlikely to as be improbable that a plane hitting one side of a tower could cause sufficient damage throughout the entire stucture so that the building collapses as a whole and pretty much within its own footprint.
On the contrary, this indeed caused it to lose it's structural integrity. Take a look at the steel diagram of the WTC towers and you will see it was a very unique building. Most of the support of the towers were on the the outside of the towers. They limited the amount of supports inside the building to help reserve room for office space. This is why that tower went down first.

And that's just one building. For that to happen to both buildings. And for them both to collapse in pretty much identical ways? That needs far more than the random events that supposedly caused it.
A plane flying into both towers around the same time of the morning, hardly a random event.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-09-12 04:44:22)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
spray_and_pray
+52|6462|Perth. Western Australia
someone didnt watch the documentary before talking about falling times. The time it would take for the WTC to free fall would be about 9.20 seconds it took it over 10 the man also explained in the movie well enough about the physics and also the fireman that reported a steel building has never collapsed because of fire damage. They also showed other buildings like 2005 Spain fire where the building burned for over 24 hours and remained standing. The WTC steel was made to last through 7 hours of 2000 degrees celcius fires. They lasted what 1 hour. Can you also please explain how Building 7 fell? Because a minor fire started in it the whole entire building fell yeah feed that BS to someone stupid enough to beleive it. The ignorance about the pentagon is also amazing a 757-200's engines are made of Titanium Alloy and can resist fires of over 1600 degrees celcius which us under the temperature of the Pentagon  and theyd have to be under that constant heat for a few hours. Yet the engines decintigrated on impact. Hey wheres their hole in the wall? An airplane is made of re enforced aluminium this thing smashed through steel re enforced concrete but the titanium alloy  engines didnt even make a mark? Wheres all the wreckage? You all saw the Helios airlines crash. Tail section, Wings, Engine, Cockpit. This airplane smashed into a mountain. It was a 737-200 something far less superior to the 757-200. Or the Japanese Airlines 747 that smashed into a mountain near Mt Fuji when the pilots lost control of the airplane. Bodies and parts of the airplane still there. Yet the 757 in the Pentagon disappeared. I will question anyones intelligence who actually thinks an airplane smashed into the Pentagon. Think about it people.
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6615|United States - Illinois

spray_and_pray wrote:

someone didnt watch the documentary before talking about falling times. The time it would take for the WTC to free fall would be about 9.20 seconds it took it over 10 the man also explained in the movie well enough about the physics and also the fireman that reported a steel building has never collapsed because of fire damage. They also showed other buildings like 2005 Spain fire where the building burned for over 24 hours and remained standing. The WTC steel was made to last through 7 hours of 2000 degrees celcius fires. They lasted what 1 hour. Can you also please explain how Building 7 fell? Because a minor fire started in it the whole entire building fell yeah feed that BS to someone stupid enough to beleive it. The ignorance about the pentagon is also amazing a 757-200's engines are made of Titanium Alloy and can resist fires of over 1600 degrees celcius which us under the temperature of the Pentagon  and theyd have to be under that constant heat for a few hours. Yet the engines decintigrated on impact. Hey wheres their hole in the wall? An airplane is made of re enforced aluminium this thing smashed through steel re enforced concrete but the titanium alloy  engines didnt even make a mark? Wheres all the wreckage? You all saw the Helios airlines crash. Tail section, Wings, Engine, Cockpit. This airplane smashed into a mountain. It was a 737-200 something far less superior to the 757-200. Or the Japanese Airlines 747 that smashed into a mountain near Mt Fuji when the pilots lost control of the airplane. Bodies and parts of the airplane still there. Yet the 757 in the Pentagon disappeared. I will question anyones intelligence who actually thinks an airplane smashed into the Pentagon. Think about it people.
DO you wear foil caps so the gov't doesnt read your mind?  They have your phones tapped too and your internet so you better stop or they will black bag you.

Last edited by Colfax (2006-09-12 09:54:36)

Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6519|USA bitches!
www.loosechangeguide.com

Now, all of you shut the fuck up, please.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Jenkinsbball wrote:

www.loosechangeguide.com

http://lolloosechange.co.nr/
Don't be afraid. It's won't bite.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6519|USA bitches!

Kmarion wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

www.loosechangeguide.com

I've seen loose change, both versions. It was ok, but still incomplete.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

www.loosechangeguide.com

I've seen loose change, both versions. It was ok, but still incomplete.
Click the link, it's not loose change. It's loose change but while it's being shown every lie in the video is being exposed while he is stating it. Read the subtitiles. go forward about 20 minutes into it and you will see.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SpanktorTheGreat
Bringer of slight pain and mild discomfort.
+1|6785
Check this out you nubs. Short attention spans need not apply. It starts out slow so give it a chance.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Name calling is the shortest way to show everyone your argument is weak. Be sure to check my link out while your at it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SpanktorTheGreat
+1|6785

Kmarion wrote:

Name calling is the shortest way to show everyone your argument is weak. Be sure to check my link out while your at it.
The link is fine and I was totaly joking with the 'nub' thing you silly little parrot.

Last edited by SpanktorTheGreat (2006-09-12 11:46:55)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

SpanktorTheGreat wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The link is fine and I was totaly joking you silly little parrot.
Now was the parrot a joke also ? Totaly dude...
Xbone Stormsurgezz
pdanrichey
+5|6778

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

you guys didn't even watch the video. fact is, if it was staged then we're following an unjust cause in this war
One of the dumbest things I've ever heard...
SpanktorTheGreat
+1|6785

Kmarion wrote:

SpanktorTheGreat wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The vid that I posted has very little to do with speculation unlike the original LooseChange one. give it a view and you decide you monkey.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

SpanktorTheGreat wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

SpanktorTheGreat wrote:

The vid that I posted has very little to do with speculation unlike the original LooseChange one. give it a view and you decide you monkey.
lol , kids and their names.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
The lolloosechange video said that the plane can distntigrate on impact, but then some debris would still be found right? so those guys are as questionable as the real LC9/11 video.
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6573

stryyker wrote:

honest to god, would the president order the killing of 2,000 people JUST to start a war? ive seen that video so many times, i believe the fact that my uncle DIED helping people out of tower 2. the war is unjust as is, no conspiracy involved
i beleive the president would do that!
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6615|Ohio
There never was a WTC, it was implanted into your brain by the government.
Vadrigar
Not a blue pill!
+3|6410|Vlaardingen, The Netherlands

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

There never was a WTC, it was implanted into your brain by the government.
No, even worse, this world is your punishment for all the bad things you did in your previous life.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

The lolloosechange video said that the plane can distntigrate on impact, but then some debris would still be found right? so those guys are as questionable as the real LC9/11 video.
Can and did are 2 different things.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Phantom2828
+51|6498|Land of the free
LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!! at this video

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard