Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839

Marconius wrote:

The problem, Horseman, is that the credibility of the Bush administration is tremendously low,
Sorry, I am not trying to be contrary but, I don't really hold with that either. This is our media at work.
When the only thing that had happened during the Bush administration was a USN Submarine accidentally ramming and sinking a Japanese fishing boat,
they Wanted to blame him for that too.
They trash the Economy and Say " the Housing boom is Over" yet I had Three houses snatched out from under me when I was Offering Over the asking price.

Why was Bush 1 Hammered on the " Homeless Issue" every night in the News Yet it simply disappeared the Night clinton was elected?

Total Bias and agenda at work. Again something isn't cricket with our Media. They want the White House back at any cost.

Marconius wrote:

whereas the Roosevelt and Truman presidencies were far more popular and credible.
Not so. Also..
Those Administrations were given a much wider area to maneuver. The media backed our fighting forces then. This ended with Vietnam.

Marconius wrote:

Bush can claim that anything is "sensitive to intelligence" and cover it up "for security purposes" even if it's all only self-incriminating evidence.
Yes, he can, and should be allowed to in a War in my opinion. The suppressed information is self incriminating evidence? How do we know this for instance? Especially if it has been suppressed?

Marconius wrote:

I agree that we won't know soon.  It's just that with the past history and current procedures of this administration, anything they try to cover up (especially outwardly and publicly as opposed to the internal covering during WWII;
I don't understand this part.

Marconius wrote:

as you said, we found out years later, whereas this administration is just telling us outright that they are censoring things they feel are "detrimental to their intelligence") is subject to extreme doubt and distrust.
I think they assume that we know our history and assume that we know certain things (information) will be suppressed in a War. I know I expect it.
Also in Past Wars the Media was on our side and actually aided the War effort. Now we have people like Peter Arnet who was later found to be on The KGB pay roll. Few past Presidents would ever stand up to the Scrutiny that today's presidents have.
I would give them the widest possibly discretion until the War is over. If a criminal Skates. So be it. Keep our people safe First. Win War. investigate later.

My opinion.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6655
Here's a video exploring the similarities and inconsistancies in the 7/7 London bombings.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 227%2F7%22

It asks some interesting questions.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Here's a video exploring the similarities and inconsistancies in the 7/7 London bombings.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 227%2F7%22

It asks some interesting questions.
Yes yes.........also Rosevelt knew of the impending attacks on pearl harbor, and the CIA had JFK killed. Lets not forget the UFO's living in the waters of the bermuda triangle.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6584|MANCHESTERRR
The gold is in me garage!Seriously tho, that was weird I wouldnt put it past Bush, crazy wanker.
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6638|Westminster, California
Here we go again.
     I know that the  levels of depravity that the Islamic fanatics revel in is beyond the normal human beings capacity for understanding. It’s understandable how you would come to believe that a man like GW could have orchestrated such a crime, what with the main stream media and elected senators like Ted Kennedy constantly stoking the fires of hate for America, leading you to believe in some kooky theory.
     I absolutely harbor no ill will for people like this, because as a typical gullible citizen you get your news from the usual suspects. How could a average person have anything but hate for Bush, doubt for America, contempt for our military and cynicism about life in general when your mostly bombarded with negative, slanted bullshit propaganda from the media.
     So, go ahead, engage in this ecircle jerk and bask in the offal of conspiracy.
     Some insanely misguided, brainwashed people flew jets into our buildings. They fell down. We sent in the marines.
     What else needs to be said?
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6655

yerded wrote:

Some insanely misguided, brainwashed people flew jets into our buildings.
That's as much of a conspiracy theory as any other.
Baron420
+3|6578

yerded wrote:

Here we go again.
     I know that the  levels of depravity that the Islamic fanatics revel in is beyond the normal human beings capacity for understanding. It’s understandable how you would come to believe that a man like GW could have orchestrated such a crime, what with the main stream media and elected senators like Ted Kennedy constantly stoking the fires of hate for America, leading you to believe in some kooky theory.
     I absolutely harbor no ill will for people like this, because as a typical gullible citizen you get your news from the usual suspects. How could a average person have anything but hate for Bush, doubt for America, contempt for our military and cynicism about life in general when your mostly bombarded with negative, slanted bullshit propaganda from the media.
     So, go ahead, engage in this ecircle jerk and bask in the offal of conspiracy.
     Some insanely misguided, brainwashed people flew jets into our buildings. They fell down. We sent in the marines.
     What else needs to be said?
Let us not FORGET the LEVELS of DERAVITY that the CHRISTIANS revel in too like BOMBING Abortion Clinics
or SHOOTING DOCTORS and the JEWS also! just look at what they have done to grab that little piece of
SAND they LIVE ON
Now as to GW no I don't belive he had anything to do with it but he is the PERFECT PUPPET!!! what with
that STUPID shit eating GRIN he has on his face all the time! he has to be the MOST Illiterate person
to EVER GET ELECTED to President but then again no one has ever USED FEAR so EFFECTIVELY to get
out the VOTE so I guess that gives him some smarts or should we attribute that to his Shrewed man behind the scenes Karl "The Leaker" Rove??????
And as to the "Media" like all things there are two sides!! Have you ever watched FOX News???? or the O'Reiley Factor or Hanity and Combs or the BIGGEST of the TRUTH Twister Rush "The Pill Popper" Limbuagh
Talk about being two FACED!!

As I know I will be FLAMED by Those that Belive let just end with a few questions of my own concering GOD
Why is he a Jealous GOD?
Why does GOD Kill Children?
and what made Lot such PIOUS man?
And if you do belive in and read the BIBLE you should realize that God isn't very good at his Job what with all the mistakes he has made...or is that just MANS fault
Sheep of War
+40|6645
Didn't feel like reading the entire post, so I don't know if this has been posted.

It was written by a physist, an expert in properties of metals...somthing to ponder.

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
Sheep of War
+40|6645

[ST4] Brett777 wrote:

Honestly did not feel like reading through every post in this string so if this has been stated already just shoot me.

Popular Mechanics did an amazing article on the many different theories regarding the events of 9/11 and also spent considerable time and money investigating all of the claims made in this video and many others. Here is a link to the article: http://www.popularmechanics.com/science … 27842.html if your really interested in the truth then you will read this article before you believe any of the theories in the video originally posted in this thread.

Brett
This article is correct in some aspects, but it fails to identify lots of key issues. Much like the rest of the news and american media they simply sidestep the real issues and pick on the theorys that are clearly fabricated. They do all this while calling people "un-american." Read the link in my previous post, they mention basically what the faults are with the PS article.

This guy is the real deal, and makes it easy to understand, so encourage everyone to read it in its entirety. Its done scientiffically, whitch as was admitted by them, our own government did not do.
Baron420
+3|6578

908741059871059781 wrote:

Didn't feel like reading the entire post, so I don't know if this has been posted.

It was written by a physist, an expert in properties of metals...somthing to ponder.

DAMM GOOD Paper!!!!!!!! give's one a LOT TO PONDER......Thank You for posting a Link to it...
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839
Becuase of it emense size the building was designed to drop straight if it became unsound. The lead Engineer on the WTC project said this.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

LW_Cobra wrote:

Just watch Bush in that classroom when the guy comes in and tells him what happened. Is he surprised? No. Is he upset? No. Does he act like the President of the USA should? No. Bush knew, as did others - just look at how Bush ran every business into the ground until he was backed financially by the Bin Laden wealth. My fellow Americans seem to have their head stuck in the sand and are just waiting for the govt (whom I work for) to tell them we are in code "yellow or red" so go buy more groceries, whilest we protect you. You believe that state of alert shit? Then you have been mind controlled, just what the govt of this country wants.
Yes I have been mind controlled........Watching those fake airplanes flying in the fake WTC's and the fake pentigon and that fake field in Pennsylvania was a pretty good illusion. totally suckered me in. Also all of those fake terror attacks on our fake warship that killed several fake sailors, and fake attacks on our various fake embassies was pretty good to. the fake Spain and London bombings was awesome!

But the greatest illusion of them all was Bill Clinton's fake responses to it all.
Maj.Do
+85|6754|good old CA
i thought it was something to think about.  but yea who knows.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6699

lowing wrote:

LW_Cobra wrote:

Just watch Bush in that classroom when the guy comes in and tells him what happened. Is he surprised? No. Is he upset? No. Does he act like the President of the USA should? No. Bush knew, as did others - just look at how Bush ran every business into the ground until he was backed financially by the Bin Laden wealth. My fellow Americans seem to have their head stuck in the sand and are just waiting for the govt (whom I work for) to tell them we are in code "yellow or red" so go buy more groceries, whilest we protect you. You believe that state of alert shit? Then you have been mind controlled, just what the govt of this country wants.
Yes I have been mind controlled........Watching those fake airplanes flying in the fake WTC's and the fake pentigon and that fake field in Pennsylvania was a pretty good illusion. totally suckered me in. Also all of those fake terror attacks on our fake warship that killed several fake sailors, and fake attacks on our various fake embassies was pretty good to. the fake Spain and London bombings was awesome!

But the greatest illusion of them all was Bill Clinton's fake responses to it all.
you have to admit they do provide evidence, that although may not be totally mind changing, gives you something to think about. And if they did that, well I think the purpose of their documentary suceeded.
TheRealRyanRay
+22|6575|Gainesville, FL
alot of  good  info here it will make you think
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

lowing wrote:

LW_Cobra wrote:

you have to admit they do provide evidence, that although may not be totally mind changing, gives you something to think about. And if they did that, well I think the purpose of their documentary suceeded.
the thing is.......If this guy had an agenda to be pro-bush and pro-war and anti-conspirecy theory.....he could have easily pieced together a short film getting you to think in that direction as well.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6582
I'm not going to hash through 17 pages of posts on this subject, but as someone who has watched just about every documentary on this and read the 911 commission report, I have to agree that the whole thing was premeditated.  By who, that's the question. 

To all the Bush supporters or those that think middle eastern hijackers really did pull off this event, show me pictures of a jet crashing into the pentagon, the most well defended airspace in the world.  It also has automated AA batteries designed to shoot down anything approaching it that doesn't have a military transponder.  So why were they shut off, why did Cheney give the order to "stand down"?  Where is the debris from a jet, where is the huge-ass hole that a jet would make, where are the hundreds of camera angles that would show proof of a jet hitting the pentagon?

Why were the millions of dollars in "put options" (look it up) taken on American, United, and companies that worked in the towers weeks before the attacks left unclaimed?

Why did building 7 fall?  After a couple of fires, and it fell directly into it's own footprint like the twin towers at a freefall rate that can only be done in controlled implosions?  And it's amazing that it contained thousands of files on savings and loan scandals that were lost in the fall. 

Where is the debris from flight 93?  When planes crash, bodies and debris are found all over the site, but with 93, debris was found over a mile from the site, no bodies and little debris, with eyewitnesses of a jet in the vicinity, an explosion, and a fireball in the air when 93 went down.

Why did the trade center security force, run by marvin bush, stop using explosive sniffing dogs the week of the attack?

And why were they able to scramble interceptors 12 minutes after Payne Stewart's plane lost radio contact, but they couldn't do jack shit on 9/11?  Because the military was running exercises that day to simulate an attack, with false radar blips all over the grid, under Cheney's directions...

Thousands of other questions, but those are the most glaring.  The Bush administration can't even come up with a single decent excuse for these discrepancies.  I just wonder why more people won't speak out and take these fucks down....
Sheep of War
+40|6645

Baron420 wrote:

908741059871059781 wrote:

DAMM GOOD Paper!!!!!!!! give's one a LOT TO PONDER......Thank You for posting a Link to it...
I thought so myself, and I also found it intresting that NONE of the government agencies followed the scientific method. Not only that they have the balls to actullay admit in the 9/11 report they adjusted all of their models until they get the desired result. This in itself is a HUGE red flag...not to mention all of the other red flags that go along with this. Another scientist calculated that the chances of the twin towers falling in the manor that they did was around 1 trillionth....hmmm

Somthing else to check out is the Loose Change DVD (2nd edition.) It touches on some very fishy happenings and evidence leading up to and following the events of 911. Keep in mind some of the info in that particular documentary is misinformed (mainly the assumtion that a missle hit the pentagon, which it did not.) Still lots of crazy shit man.

+1 for Baron just for reading the whole thing.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

lowing wrote:

LW_Cobra wrote:

lol.. you are suggesting a whole lot of ideas that could be considered "stretches", but Bush couldn't act surprised. Now thats funny. Hey did anyone happen to catch what the 9/11 commision said about all this? Oh wait never mind that's actual fact.

PS:The metal doesnt have to break at that temp it just has to lose it's integrity and weaken.
And no debris from flight 93, thats alot of dead co-conspirators. Perhaps you will want to listen to the cockpit recordings that are all over the net now since they have been released.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-05-14 02:49:03)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6667|NT, like Mick Dundee

Everybody's gotta learn sometime 1.0

If nobody has posted this before it also raises some questions...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Sorry, but if I try to download that, TRANSACT will throttle me.

Overview?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Wraith
+30|6581
It's all true.  All of the conspiracy theories.

There's a crashed alien spaceship at Rosewell.  (They managed to get all this way and then crashed.  How silly of them.  But it was nice of them to do it in a remote area so that the government could cover it up, wasn't it?)

And other aliens have travelled millions or billions of miles to insert tubes up the arses of lonely people (mainly American for some reason - why not Asians? or Arabians? or Europeans? or Australians? etc  Surely they would want a representative sample.  Even a first year maths student knows that).

And Elvis is still alive.  The body found on his toilet (and autopsied) was a fake.  Elvis was an alien who went home. (Incidentaly, the "alien autopsy" was actually the autopsy of Elvis' biomechanical transport device left behind on his toilet when he went back to Blargon 7)

And there was a second gunman behind the grassy knoll (and the second gunman was JFK himself - watch Red Dwarf for details)

And the Illuminati / Masons / [insert generic secret society of your choice] rule the world.  (But they're doing a piss poor job of it.  If the whole thing is run by one group who have everyones best interest at heart, why the fuck aren't more people happy?)

And the US government has developed anti-gravity, warp drive, cloaking devices etc but are keeping them secret to use against other countries (which leads me to ask why they haven't been used in Iraq?)

And power companies have developed an energy source which is non-polluting, renewable and free, but are holding it back so they don't lose their profits (except that if it was free, couldn't they supply it at the same price as gas/electricity, and make much more profit as they don't have to pay for crap like deep sea oil rigs and drilling stations in the Arctic?)

And the Da Vinci Code is not fiction, it's all fact, but presented as fiction so that Dan Brown doesn't get assassinated by the Popes personal hitmen "God's Wrath"  (Except, doesn't God have access to lightening bolts, plagues, angels of death etc)

And Stonehenge was an ancient alien spaceship landing field (they can build ships to take them across lightyears, but their landing field is a bunch of big stones - yeah right )

And crop circles are aliens trying to communicate with us (if it takes a full field of corn to say hello, imagine one of their politicians making a speech!)

And 9/11 was staged.

The point I'm trying to make is that most (if not all) conspiracy theories have glaring gaps and inconsistencies which just make no sense whatsoever if examined with just a little logic and/or common sense.  There are strange things in the world which are difficult to explain, but my opinion is that that just means we don't know everything yet.

The world is a strange enough place as it is.  Don't go trying to make it seem any stranger.

With hope for your sanity and mine, Wraith
MartinPocrezze
+-3|6681
good thing that osama & sadam weren t around when us goverment killed JFK (or was that oswald lol)  we know who would us blame if they were
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6667|NT, like Mick Dundee

The movie I posted covers the Able Danger program quite extesively, along with some other things. Mentions PNAC a little, goes over 9/11 (that is where Able Danger comes in...). Has some good points and raises some questions. It focuses less on the physics and the events of 9/11 and more on the events leading up to the day in question.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Sheep of War
+40|6645

Wraith wrote:

It's all true.  All of the conspiracy theories.

There's a crashed alien spaceship at Rosewell.  (They managed to get all this way and then crashed.  How silly of them.  But it was nice of them to do it in a remote area so that the government could cover it up, wasn't it?)

And other aliens have travelled millions or billions of miles to insert tubes up the arses of lonely people (mainly American for some reason - why not Asians? or Arabians? or Europeans? or Australians? etc  Surely they would want a representative sample.  Even a first year maths student knows that).

And Elvis is still alive.  The body found on his toilet (and autopsied) was a fake.  Elvis was an alien who went home. (Incidentaly, the "alien autopsy" was actually the autopsy of Elvis' biomechanical transport device left behind on his toilet when he went back to Blargon 7)

And there was a second gunman behind the grassy knoll (and the second gunman was JFK himself - watch Red Dwarf for details)

And the Illuminati / Masons / [insert generic secret society of your choice] rule the world.  (But they're doing a piss poor job of it.  If the whole thing is run by one group who have everyones best interest at heart, why the fuck aren't more people happy?)

And the US government has developed anti-gravity, warp drive, cloaking devices etc but are keeping them secret to use against other countries (which leads me to ask why they haven't been used in Iraq?)

And power companies have developed an energy source which is non-polluting, renewable and free, but are holding it back so they don't lose their profits (except that if it was free, couldn't they supply it at the same price as gas/electricity, and make much more profit as they don't have to pay for crap like deep sea oil rigs and drilling stations in the Arctic?)

And the Da Vinci Code is not fiction, it's all fact, but presented as fiction so that Dan Brown doesn't get assassinated by the Popes personal hitmen "God's Wrath"  (Except, doesn't God have access to lightening bolts, plagues, angels of death etc)

And Stonehenge was an ancient alien spaceship landing field (they can build ships to take them across lightyears, but their landing field is a bunch of big stones - yeah right )

And crop circles are aliens trying to communicate with us (if it takes a full field of corn to say hello, imagine one of their politicians making a speech!)

And 9/11 was staged.

The point I'm trying to make is that most (if not all) conspiracy theories have glaring gaps and inconsistencies which just make no sense whatsoever if examined with just a little logic and/or common sense.  There are strange things in the world which are difficult to explain, but my opinion is that that just means we don't know everything yet.

The world is a strange enough place as it is.  Don't go trying to make it seem any stranger.

With hope for your sanity and mine, Wraith
You have obviously not done any type of research on this topic...and thats exactly what the government counted on.

If you had (start by reading the 911 report,) then you would know that the "glaring gaps and incosistencies" are 100 fold more prevelant in the governments explination of what happened than (most) conspiracy theories.

Obviously you have lunatics than have unfounded and completely irrational "theories" (delusions.) Its funny how the only scenarios of the events that you mentioned are the most extreme and incorrect versions out there.

Anyways I'm not knocking your opinion, but find some facts before you start comparing this to Elvis being alive.  Maybe you just don't want to know.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard