Bless3D
+0|6713
Ghost town- entire right side of map is covered with oil fires... and the problem with these? Choppers can't go near them cause of the fuckin glitch that allows AA missiles to be stored in the flames. Choppers don't stand a chance. Then these the issue of the Upper North Side post. SAS can't take this post cause Spetznaz can camp the hill across the river with a tank/APC/AA vehicle. Fun helo map if not for these issues.

Iron Gator- come on, waht the fuck were they thinking with this one? Has anyone ever seen MEC:SF win? At least three well-oiled squads are needed on MEC and they must be playing some 5 year olds in order to win. On the other hand, MEC:SF can park an AA vehicle in their base and murder the Seals chopper from across the map, wtf? Then an MEC APC can camp in the water and take out the AA gun on the ship... what a terrible map.

Some other patch issues that I want to address:
-Sometimes you don't hear gunshots that are a few feet/inches away from you and they kill you. This also goes for some APC/AA vehicle bullets that kill you.
-Grenades disappearing....
-Once again, AA missiles getting stored in oil fires and tearing choppers apart
-AA vehicle range can reach across maps which allows them to shoot choppers while they are repairing (seems to me that armies would calculate this and not allow AA vehicles on the battlefield in range of helipad)
-Sometimes when in a helo dogfight I kill the other chopper with rockets and then I die instantly and the game says I am no more...

After playing for about the past 2 hours, I have never been more frustrated with this game.
drunkredneck
+0|6683|Texas
Ive had the problem when the APC is shooting at me but I dont hear a APC shooting.

Last edited by drunkredneck (2006-02-24 15:00:16)

TEKKNA
+0|6682
I have had problems with this patch since i instaled it = lame every thing has been nerfed pkm or whatever is now like a noob gun, thers like no chance. NOT to mention that the game has crashed on me 4 goddamn times today, that has never happened. i hate this patch. This game has turned in to a leaky fuggin raft, no matter how many times you patch it , its still gonna sink. and still filled with holes.  disappoointed
TEKKNA
+0|6682

TEKKNA wrote:

I have had problems with this patch since i instaled it = lame every thing has been nerfed pkm or whatever is now like a noob gun, thers like no chance. NOT to mention that the game has crashed on me 4 goddamn times today, that has never happened. i hate this patch. This game has turned in to a leaky fuggin raft, no matter how many times you patch it , its still gonna sink. and still filled with holes.  disappoointed
This game has turned in to a leaky fuggin raft, no matter how many times you patch it , its still gonna sink.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6716|Colorado
What drives people to post things that have been raked over to death & posted several times, wait till the new patch then complain.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard