terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6655|Westminster, Colorado
Last night I was playing on my clan server.  We were in a fine round of Iron Gator when about halfway through grenades stopped working.  I was attempting to defend a flag with 3 guys on the ground so I tossed on in there and nothing happened.  I continued to try, but nothing was exploding.  Others on the server were seeing the same thing. 

Anyone ever noticed this?
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
i have but with GL.
StikeZero
+0|6713
It happens sometimes, get used to it
Boomerjinks
+301|6796|Denver, CO
tap P to pull the pin before you throw it....
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA
duds
monkeyboy
+8|6665
I think it's something to do with lag. I've seen it in a few other games too.
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6839|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee

Boomerjinks wrote:

tap P to pull the pin before you throw it....
LMFAO>>Classic!!!!
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6685|The Netherlands
Lag?
Didnt u throwed it over a wall :p AWHAWH
arnica
+18|6681|Sydney
hahaahh u forgot to pull the pin ....

nah its happend to few times to me also ....
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

Here too. I even sometimes see 2 grenades flying, it is just a game glitch. Switch to shotgun to buckshot the flagcampers
SlickWRX
+6|6744

jord wrote:

i have but with GL.
That was a design change with the patch.  You can't noob toob someone from point blank range anymore.  There is a minimum distance that the GL's grenades will detonate.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6621
Well one of mine didn't explode durring karkand but i was going to kill 3 of my own guys i didn't remeber that the server made me switch teams i wasn't paying attention anyways ya thank goodness for the glitch at that time =p.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

SlickWRX wrote:

jord wrote:

i have but with GL.
That was a design change with the patch.  You can't noob toob someone from point blank range anymore.  There is a minimum distance that the GL's grenades will detonate.
I know the Gl bounces now which makes for better shots im just saying sometimes it doesnt explode just like anti tank rockets or the apc missle.
BudRell
+2|6838|Home
Have anyone of you tried to use the flamethrower (attack class, 3rd upgrade in weapons..) ?
On some maps it shoots extremely far (almost half map..).
It's not accurate but it kills all, even the insects, when hit.
MoonShadow616
Doesn't read the Whole Thread
+16|6622|Japan
yeah this happened with my sniper rifle on the weekend.. just had to log out n in again
Rumfuddle
+14|6719
Yeah I notice the dud grenades seem very common after the latest patch.  Can't tell whether it's more common on SF or BF2 though.
kmk-1605
+5|6613
Annoying, yes, but not as annoying as sneaking up on someone, getting close without them noticing, knifing them in the back of the nec, seeing smoke, and they turn around right after that and shoot you in the face at point blank.
l41e
+677|6649

kmk-1605 wrote:

Annoying, yes, but not as annoying as sneaking up on someone, getting close without them noticing, knifing them in the back of the nec, seeing smoke, and they turn around right after that and shoot you in the face at point blank.
Or they turn 90 degrees and shoot you in the face anyway. In one shot. With an MP5.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard