cocoasdad
+0|6742
I have seen some TK rampagers before in this game. You know the person who tries to kill his own teammates just to ruin everybodys game.

The worst I've seen was Knife_bros. The last time I looked he had almost 5000 TKs. I had the unfortunate experience of being in a couple of rounds with him and watched him kill every person he could by spawn camping the US base at Karkand with the US tank{he was US} someone would finally kill him and he would spawn and do it again. I know there are others who have also dealt with this moron.

He would throw out some pretty vile racial slurs and swear constantly in the big orange letters we have all come to love.

He had his stats reset at last.

I know he'll just do the same crap all over again and that the reset slap on the wrist won't even slow him down, but at least someone at EA or where ever those reset buttons get pushed paid enough attention to make even a token punishment.

P.S. He has a new global score of 448 and a combat of 500 something and he is already stat padding again. Sad, very, very sad.

Last edited by cocoasdad (2006-02-24 06:11:28)

Seaneroo
+12|6658
How is having his stats a deterrent?  Was he shooting for a team kills medal?
FrEaK
+1|6783|Finland
lol he is a statpadder, look at his scores. he has some 2nd tier unlocks without 1st tier ones...
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6837|Dundas, ONT, Canada
One more thing, look at his victoms numbers. He is a  staspadder. Also they reset his numbers but not his medals.
ecko3389
Banned
+5|6643|so cal
if he got reset then y does he still have all of his awards? and y does he have sf weapons but not bf2 wtf?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard