Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6842|Finland
Wouldnt it be cool when we watch halo and look at the credits and see morts real name there....or maybe like..

Firstname "mort4u" Surname

Wouldnt that be cool?
frasierdog
laff @ internetz
+2|6768
Hmm, I dropped by and filmed with you guys once. How many sessions did you have? And how close are you guys to being done?
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6797
Frasier!
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6846|Cologne, Germany

frasierdog wrote:

Hmm, I dropped by and filmed with you guys once. How many sessions did you have? And how close are you guys to being done?
well, mort4u  has some real life movie work to do, as well as trying to get into Halo. It's done when it's done I guess..
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6843|Munich, Germany
yeah in the mom i only have time to work on the movie during the weekends since during the week im already working on movies 10 hours a day and dont really have the conzentration left in the evening to do editing 2.

but im making progress and its looking good, but i wont promise any specific date for the release, like B. said its done when its done
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6842|Finland
Give us the christmas presents!
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6843|Munich, Germany

Landepaukku wrote:

Give us the christmas presents!
you may burn my BF2 copy if im not finished by christmas
DMFDxUconn
+8|6772|Kannapolis,North Carolina
Cant wait for the new movie.

Making one myself too.
lol, check this out
http://www.clanchatter.com/uploads/post … 995111.jpg
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6842|Finland

DMFDxUconn wrote:

Making one myself too.
lol, check this out
Ouch, how much space does that take?
DMFDxUconn

Landepaukku wrote:

DMFDxUconn wrote:

Making one myself too.
lol, check this out
https://www.dmfdclan.com/screenshots/frapsfolder.JPG
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6842|Finland

DMFDxUconn wrote:

Landepaukku wrote:

DMFDxUconn wrote:

Making one myself too.
lol, check this out
http://www.dmfdclan.com/screenshots/frapsfolder.JPG
I dont want to start making movies on my 160 gb hard drive...few sessions and it would be full already
DMFDxUconn
lol i wish i had 160. I have half that. I have since edited alot of footage and gotten rid of all the raw BF2 fraps clips. I got it all down to about 7gb now
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6846|Missoula, MT
LOL...mort.  I'm sure you won't have to burn anything but dvd's of the movie!  I know I'd buy one from ya! 
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6747|FUCK UBISOFT

id buy 1
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6843|Munich, Germany

CMDR_Dave wrote:

LOL...mort.  I'm sure you won't have to burn anything but dvd's of the movie!  I know I'd buy one from ya! 
lol dave but on the other hand then i would be able to do the quality id like to

anyway i finished the cutting for now and now its just the credits, some sound files and some effects that are missing. but nothing serious im goin to render the first whole version tonight nad will be eager to see it tomorrow (takes around 6 hours to render these 17 min )

so hang in tight we are getting close
B.Schuss

yeehaaaa !
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6842|Finland

mort4u wrote:

lol dave but on the other hand then i would be able to do the quality id like to

anyway i finished the cutting for now and now its just the credits, some sound files and some effects that are missing. but nothing serious im goin to render the first whole version tonight nad will be eager to see it tomorrow (takes around 6 hours to render these 17 min )

so hang in tight we are getting close
17 mins?? Thats like 5 mins longer than mine! Cant wait to see it. So you gonna release it like, tomorrow or something?
B.Schuss

We will need to find a better host this time. I bet this is gonna be a favourite...
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6843|Munich, Germany
after i wrote the post yesterday my editing software decided to take a break and i lost quite some work due to stupidity and not saving
anyway i was able to recreat most but also forgot a bit that was quite important.

enough words i will finish the movie this weekend.

now the question where to host it. main problem will be the size, render from last night was 500mb i try to make it smaller but i wont get below 300mb for sure. otherwise you wont even be able to recognise a tank
im open to suggestions.
B.Schuss

mort4u wrote:

after i wrote the post yesterday my editing software decided to take a break and i lost quite some work due to stupidity and not saving
anyway i was able to recreat most but also forgot a bit that was quite important.

enough words i will finish the movie this weekend.

now the question where to host it. main problem will be the size, render from last night was 500mb i try to make it smaller but i wont get below 300mb for sure. otherwise you wont even be able to recognise a tank
im open to suggestions.
PM chuy. maybe he can offer some professional hosting for the US guys.

Still, we will need a host for europe too. anyone knows anybody ?

BTW, you can send me a disc. I'll PM you with my Address
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6842|Finland
Well it was basically a bf2s movie so chuy might let you host it...I dunno. Maybe torrent?
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6843|Munich, Germany

B.Schuss wrote:

BTW, you can send me a disc. I'll PM you with my Address
hehe then ill make a uncompressed DVD version (with menu if im bored).
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6852|"Frisco"

If you send me a high quality copy I can work on compressing it -- I have a bit of experience compressing movies for web playback and would be happy to host it

(I happen to have a few unlimited BW accounts I can store it on...)
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6825|Belgium

Dunno how, but whould it not be possible to send it to Xfire?
R
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6843|Munich, Germany

chuyskywalker wrote:

If you send me a high quality copy I can work on compressing it -- I have a bit of experience compressing movies for web playback and would be happy to host it

(I happen to have a few unlimited BW accounts I can store it on...)
yeah you want a sneak peak

i will see how big it gets without compression, if its to big for my 20kb upload i gotta work out  the best method to compress it and maybe you can give me a hint or 2

Last edited by mort4u (2005-11-29 10:27:39)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard