FLaXCarnage
+1|6791|Florida
Whens this goind to be released = (. I wanna see >_<
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6842|Finland
Ever read the posts that have been posted earlier?

ps. wait a few weeks...
cavscout711
+0|6755
I was banned from a server today because I called out the admin on his own rules and he didnt like it said I was banned for language but i never said anything cross does anyone know if there is any kind of action i can take aginst this abuse of power this smacktard admin ?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6852|"Frisco"

cavscout711 wrote:

I was banned from a server today because I called out the admin on his own rules and he didnt like it said I was banned for language but i never said anything cross does anyone know if there is any kind of action i can take aginst this abuse of power this smacktard admin ?
Wrong forum, wrong thread. Two strikes. Try again.
(EWC)Zenine
Zibst3rZ
+1|6774
http://ewcvideos.topcities.com/

Here are a couple we (EWC) have made. check em for ideas.

peace
GTKtino
+0|6774

(EWC)Zenine wrote:

http://ewcvideos.topcities.com/

Here are a couple we (EWC) have made. check em for ideas.

peace
how were u able to not destroy everything on the C4 video?
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6791|Netherlands
non-TK servers i guess?!
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6843|Munich, Germany
when tk´s are disabled you can jump 100ft in the air with C4 without a scratch (if you open your parachute ).

anyway i wanted to give you ppl a little update on the movie.
so far i have over 30 GB of data from our sessions and some more from older and newer battles.
i had some quality issues with the ingame renderer and the rendering times are horrible so i went back to fraps but i use the pre-recorded camera move now cause thats the only way to get rid of the name tags. but this doesnt make the work faster since i have to watch all once and record the camera, then i gotta rewatch it with the camera movements and record in fraps. if i want another camera angle in a certain scene i have to do it all over.  i learned 1 thing fro this that the next time i will only use shorter sessions. watching the same 2 hour movie again and again is a pain and then you miss to press record in the right moment at the end of the file
i wanted to finish on the weekend but i still have some work to do and its also a busy week at work.
and honestly im a bit lazy too, especially in my recreational hours , so im not really working 10 hours a day on the movie, just to let you know.
but on the other hand i want to get it done and i think, if the RL work project this week goes well and without overtimes, i should be finished next week.

Last edited by mort4u (2005-11-08 10:37:17)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6852|"Frisco"

Score
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6848|Bryan/College Station, TX
Looking forward to it Mort4u.  Take your time and do it right.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6846|Cologne, Germany

yeah m8, don't rush it. I have enough ways to pass the time while I wait...
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6842|Finland
Yea rather a quality product than a rushed piece of junk.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6846|Missoula, MT
I like your style Mort. 
|aM|skorpion
+0|6748
If ya need me to jump in an help in the video I can provide some interesting flying clips if ya NEEED hehe
SteikeTa
+153|6752|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
I didnt read through all the pages on this thread. So maybe i would find it here, but i am lazy right now. Do anyone know a link to a bf2 movie where some guys do tricks with jets. What i am thinking about is for example a trick where they fly straight up, jump out and get into the jet again. And other things too. But that one was the most impressive i think. Anyone have a link to that movie and post it here, i would be greatfull. 2 post assist points for you. Yeah, ill give you 2!!
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6775|AUS, Canberra
SteikeTa
+153|6752|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Thanks alot. 2 points for you!
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6769|Dallas
Whats taking so long?  Finish it already!!
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6843|Munich, Germany

Cougar wrote:

Whats taking so long?  Finish it already!!
a lot of RL work, tweaking my editing skills, testing/learning new software i aquired and some lazyness in my rare free time
but im getting close.
B.Schuss

don't let them bug you. "Lord of the Rings" wasn't done in a couple of weeks either..
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6846|Missoula, MT
Don't mind Cougar...he's missing some cowbell. 

Mort4u = Bf2s's Peter Jackson

All hail! 

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-11-18 03:39:32)

mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6843|Munich, Germany
oh im not bothered by cougar, its done when its done

btw i will try to work for p. jackson next year when hes producing (not directing) Halo then ill be in new zealand for a couple of weeks
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6846|Missoula, MT
Excellent!  Congrats on the pending gig! 
B.Schuss

yeah. congrats m8

You are the only celebrity I know so far....

apart from chuy, of course.
DTAC
+9|6745
If you need someone to work on animation (titles/credits/special effects/anything) give me a shout.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard