+609|6772|AUS, Canberra

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

That was by far the weirdest movie I've ever seen

And I'm having trouble understanding why I'm in the credits, I wasn't there
you were prob there in spirit!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6845|Bryan/College Station, TX
Chuy if you start having load issues I can list the file on my webserver temporarily to help with the load. Just give me the word and I will post the file link on this thread.

Edit: Ok after just watching it. I like it   So true it's the land of confusion. I like how it had a little bit of everything in it. Some story, some humor, the retarded pose, the racing part, the explosion part.. and the ending was very cool.

You know that part where the retarded poses escape from their prison... It kind of looked like they were zombies. If we could recreate that pose in Special Forces during a night map (The one with the Insane Asylum turned MEC base) we could make a night of the living dead kind of thing. They escape from the basement or something. All screwed up poses and at night would be scary!  They overcome the people with the guns and eat them, which is just prone on top and look like a feed frenzy. They suicide themselves and it looks like they die. Add some blood to some close up faces with Adobe and you have a horror flick.

Mort4u... hows that idea?

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2005-12-04 22:55:51)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6840|Munich, Germany

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

always be nice to the mods

i had you on my list and some time went by

im goin to upload it to filefront today and provide a link later from work
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6843|Cologne, Germany

I am at work right now, can't wait to get home...
Mikaq
+0|6740|Oulu, Finland
Nice movie! Started little slowly though, but it was very nice indeed. I hope we will see more movies. Perhaps  more stunts 
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6840|Munich, Germany
i just did 2 stunt movies before this one and there are tons of stunt movies out there so i figured to do something else.
since we got SF now there are some nice new possibilities to make some funny and weird stuff grappling hook mania
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6839|Finland
Yay im in it! But sry to say, i liked mine better. This was just random stuff and that no weapon bug whole scene lasted WAY too long. Best part was probably the jeep race thingie and the ammo bag fights. Oh and also i laughed quite a bit at the beginning when you were at the construction site messing up and that heli comes and crashes into the bar between them. That was me

Sorry to say but i think mine was better
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6840|Munich, Germany
"Mine" movie was also one of the reason it took me so long since it is so good. but it was also living a lot from the monty python scenes wich rendered them useless for me and its hard to find something as funny as the pythons wich so many ppl know.
but i didnt want to beat Mine just tried to make something different/new.

btw lande show some more enthusiasm in somthing you are part off!!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6845|Bryan/College Station, TX
Another idea. You know the part they are on the beach with the arms bug and they moving about to that music. I almost expected them to start ballroom dancing or something. The arms outstretched like that seemed like a good pose esspecially with the old time music.

Oh and was that guy giving the other a BJ on the crane??? Sure as hell looked like it.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6840|Munich, Germany

kilroy0097 wrote:

Another idea. You know the part they are on the beach with the arms bug and they moving about to that music. I almost expected them to start ballroom dancing or something. The arms outstretched like that seemed like a good pose esspecially with the old time music.
yeah next time i will either a) get some movie/show to remake first so scene are properly translated or b) have some preselected music that ppl have to dance to.

Oh and was that guy giving the other a BJ on the crane??? Sure as hell looked like it.
yes he did, i think it was dave , and a bit later someone is giving me a BJ on the ground below (i was the MEC guy). didnt you notice the "you are the finest" saying?
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6839|Finland

mort4u wrote:

"Mine" movie was also one of the reason it took me so long since it is so good. but it was also living a lot from the monty python scenes wich rendered them useless for me and its hard to find something as funny as the pythons wich so many ppl know.
but i didnt want to beat Mine just tried to make something different/new.

btw lande show some more enthusiasm in somthing you are part off!!
Enthusiasm? You asked for it...

OMG LOL OMG BBQBBQBBQ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOooooOoOOOOOoOOOTzerozeroOooOOOTTTT THIS MOVIE IT T3H PWN I WATHC IT EVREY NIHGT ALTEAST 42^3 TIEMS IN A RWO!!!!! OMG!

IT PWNZ :X:DXDD:::::

Enuff?

Ps. I wanna make more! (movies i mean...not more enthusiasm)
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6839|Finland
Btw i just a got new idea. Since you used so much no weapon bug in that movie and it looked like zombies, why not create a little survivor horror? We got night maps via special forces so you could make some few guys just running/walking around the night maps houses and then suddenly behind a corner comes a guy with no weapon and he just..."eats" some of the dudes. For example the interiors of the submarine bays in leviathan(im correct?) would be pretty good.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6840|Munich, Germany

Landepaukku wrote:

Enthusiasm? You asked for it...

OMG LOL OMG BBQBBQBBQ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOooooOoOOOOOoOOOTzerozeroOooOOOTTTT THIS MOVIE IT T3H PWN I WATHC IT EVREY NIHGT ALTEAST 42^3 TIEMS IN A RWO!!!!! OMG!

IT PWNZ :X:DXDD:::::

Enuff?

Ps. I wanna make more! (movies i mean...not more enthusiasm)
w00t^^?

hehehe thats better

anyway i was already afraid you would be pissed cause of my comment but i was wrong.

and i dont mind criticism at all if thats holding back some ppl from bashing on the movie.
i guess some will like it and some wont, thats the way it goes you cant please everyone with 1 product

yeah i think we will do another one since the recording was fun and i also had fun editing it. and i learned alot how to make low res movies and editing. maybe someone wants to write a storyboard cause i suck at that apparently im better in visualizing stuff
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland
Nice movie dude, long dl but that doesnt matter. How the hell did you got all those no-kit bugs? Honestly, tell me how you did that .
It whas obvious to see that alot of time whas putted into this .
Good Job and I whant to be in Part2
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6808|The planet Tophet
where else can i down load it chuys gave me an error because the url wasnt valid
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
how do i play a RAR file???
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
nevermind
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6760|Campbeltown, Scotland
Don't know if this is stupid or not but how do u open it.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien

Anubis5289 wrote:

Don't know if this is stupid or not but how do u open it.
you bite it with your teeth and yank
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6840|Munich, Germany
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6843|Missoula, MT
*cough*AWESOME MOVIE*cough*    I liked every second of it.  Especially the retarded ones! 

I could have used a little more Cowbell...

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-12-05 17:28:18)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
deffinetly more cowbell LOL just kidding it rocked the casbah. mort thanks for the music
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6839|Finland

Landepaukku wrote:

Btw i just a got new idea. Since you used so much no weapon bug in that movie and it looked like zombies, why not create a little survivor horror? We got night maps via special forces so you could make some few guys just running/walking around the night maps houses and then suddenly behind a corner comes a guy with no weapon and he just..."eats" some of the dudes. For example the interiors of the submarine bays in leviathan(im correct?) would be pretty good.
Aaanyone with me or what?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

HAHA
Ditto
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835

Landepaukku wrote:

Landepaukku wrote:

Aaanyone with me or what?
I like the idea.. we could have like a BUNCH of zombies like coming out of the waters and stuff.. that would be awesome. good idea Lande.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard