Teckademics
+1|6730|Savannah GA

M1-Lightning wrote:

Do you have other intentions here?
nope im just going out of my way to piss you off.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6736|Peoria, Illinois

Teckademics wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

Do you have other intentions here?
nope im just going out of my way to piss you off.
All you've succeeded in was boring me so far. Got anything else?
psychotoxic187
+11|6714

smefeman wrote:

ok EVERYONE NEEDS TO TRULY STFU.

just reinstall the game it works

on my system it wouldnt stop crashing and i just reinstalled the game and it WORKd

im running ahtlon 64 3700+ OC @ 2.75ghZ  SO SCREW YOU TECKADEMICS I HAVE A FX-57 FOR ONLY 200 bucks.  eat it.    (yeah its stable dont WORRY ABOUT IT 8 hrs prime SON)

and my OCZ plat rev.2 @ PC4400 (DDR550)

and x850XT @ 580 core/ 620 mem

AMD ROX11!!

actually i havent used INTEL all that much so i cant relaly make a comparison..
First, did you read any of the posts? If you did, you would of seen, reinstalling did not solve it. Second, even though your 3700 is OC, its still not a FX57. The FX57 has a better memory controller, and FX series must meet stricter guidelines, and are far more stable. The multiplier is also unlocked.
Teckademics
+1|6730|Savannah GA

psychotoxic187 wrote:

smefeman wrote:

on my system it wouldnt stop crashing and i just reinstalled the game and it WORKd

im running ahtlon 64 3700+ OC @ 2.75ghZ  SO SCREW YOU TECKADEMICS I HAVE A FX-57 FOR ONLY 200 bucks.  eat it.    (yeah its stable dont WORRY ABOUT IT 8 hrs prime SON)

AMD ROX11!!

First, did you read any of the posts? If you did, you would of seen, reinstalling did not solve it. Second, even though your 3700 is OC, its still not a FX57. The FX57 has a better memory controller, and FX series must meet stricter guidelines, and are far more stable. The multiplier is also unlocked.
thank you... and i would just like to add... if you really want me to piss you off ill blow its 500dollars to get "better then warter"cooling and clock the 57 right past 4 ghz.
smefeman
+0|6755

psychotoxic187 wrote:

smefeman wrote:

AMD ROX11!!

the far more stable part isnt necessarily true.. how would YOU know?
beowulf.50
+0|6666
I have similar problems, I have to restart BF2 every cupple of hours or it starts to lag and freak out.

Also I think it is a ATI vidoe card issue with what EA did to optimize the shaders. [as in newer state of the art vidoe cards, not the older 8-9000 series that have the no building prob.] [I bet that most people with probs have an ATI video card.]

I have had the crash to desktop and lockup sence the patch.
psychotoxic187
+11|6714

smefeman wrote:

psychotoxic187 wrote:

smefeman wrote:

AMD ROX11!!

the far more stable part isnt necessarily true.. how would YOU know?
My brother has an FX57, OC to 3.2Ghz on water-cooling. The quality control is much tighter on FX series, usually lesser FX chips make it to the 64 series.
bennisboy
+829|6651|Poundland

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

I have:
3.2 Ghz intel 4
200 GB SATA hard drive
256mb ati radeon graphics card (cant remember which one)
48x dvd-rw drive
1GB RAM
so @ delta, i think you can SHUT THE FUCK UP
n i never had a problem before 1.2 even when I was running on full settings
1 gig of ram is complete lameness and so is that shitty intel chip.
I kept it civilised before this, but you my friend are a cunt. Just because I do not spend all my time and money on computers it does not give a nob like you the right to insult my stuff. This topic was set up to help people not insult them, and my system is not actually lame as it can play both HL2 and BF2 on full settings with full HDR textures no problem. So unless you have something useful to say, kindly stay the fuck out of this topic.
{RS}Diamonddog
+6|6647|Weymouth, England
Mine crashes to desktop a hell of alot too with 1.2. But it's better than the bsod's i use to have almost every single round on 1.1.2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard