M60
+1|6654
If you could add or change 3 things to the game any three things at all (weapons vehicles different buildings new uniforms ect.) what would they be?

Mine. Cluster bombs. Radio controlled UAV that could fire missiles. And a all desert map or forest map with no large buildings maybe just a few bunkers..
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6757|The United Center
a patch that fixes all the bugs.

...i think thats it.
RonSeal
+1|6730
Personally, i would like to see;

Laser Target Designator - To increase co-ordination bewteen Ground Troops and Air Forces, bombers especially.

Artillery Smoke - For effective smoke screens on a larger scale.

Sheep.
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
Shootable animals for example your on dragon valley and you take cover behing a sheep ,but it runs and the enemy spots and kills you.Later on you go back and knife the sheep in its eye....................c4 can also be attached to animals.
First
+3|6730|Canada
Karkand 2 look for it on google some guy made it looks so good

a map with out the US

APC can shoot through pentrable materials again like a chain linked fence for gods sake
l41e
+677|6658

Agree with everything so far. Except sheep. And especially a patch that fixes all the bugs.

I can just imagine...

k30dxedle [AK-101] randomsheep1
k30dxedle [AK-101] randomsheep2
k30dxedle [GP-30] randomsheep3
k30dxedle [GP-30] randomsheep4
k30dxedle [Knife] randomsheep5
randomsheep6 [Rear leg] k30dxedle

You have been awarded: Basic Sheep Killing Badge.

But I would add:
-More people per server, if the server's good enough.
-WAY more maps, of every kind (infantry, armor, air, naval, etc)
-More tickets per round. I like long rounds.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6657|Italy
karkand-style map for pla and upcoming europeans
Havazn
+39|6704|van.ca

ThomasMorgan wrote:

a patch that fixes all the bugs.

...i think thats it.
Agree. An anti-whine feature as well though.
jord

k30dxedle wrote:

Agree with everything so far. Except sheep. And especially a patch that fixes all the bugs.

I can just imagine...

k30dxedle [AK-101] randomsheep1
k30dxedle [AK-101] randomsheep2
k30dxedle [GP-30] randomsheep3
k30dxedle [GP-30] randomsheep4
k30dxedle [Knife] randomsheep5
randomsheep6 [Rear leg] k30dxedle

You have been awarded: Basic Sheep Killing Badge.

But I would add:
-More people per server, if the server's good enough.
-WAY more maps, of every kind (infantry, armor, air, naval, etc)
-More tickets per round. I like long rounds.
lol you dont get points for killing animals there just there.Think about it your on karkand and pinned down by 3 supports infantry,a nearby cow comes along,you plant c4 on it and slap it.Then it runs towards the enemy and you detonate your c4.You get 3 kills and a stray leg of a cow hits a vodnik it spins out of control crashing into 2 teamembers.The driver dies as he was on low health as well.THAT WOULD BE A TOP KARKAND ROUND.
l41e
+677|6658

Yep. That would be so fun.

k30dxedle [Cow] randomguy

randomguy: OMG HAX!

Oh and more damage for smoke grenades.
l41e
+677|6658

And what was the point of that post?
jord

k30dxedle wrote:

And what was the point of that post?
exactly.
l41e
+677|6658

Too extreme, true. But something similar and not as extreme could happen.
M60
+1|6654

k30dxedle wrote:

A little to extreme yes but i haven’t seen any cows in Karkand for a while so anything’s possible.
jord

M60 wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

A little to extreme yes but i haven’t seen any cows in Karkand for a while so anything’s possible.
they would be an add on im patch 1.21.Ever played hitman 2?
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6786|Kansas, USA
Thermonuclear weapons. If you are the commandere and your team is about to lose, you push the button and BOOM! Everyone dies and the round ends in a draw. Just kidding.

1) The option to have all players speak in English with an appropriate accent. If you are on US you know when your team mate is throwing a grenade, but not when the other team is. On MEC/China it's the exact opposite. Having the MEC/China speak in English with an accent would give the same ability to both sides (or in whatever language the version of the game is - i.e. German for the german versions). This would require then to make some new voice clips, but it couldn't take that much to do.

2) For damage to affect the stability/speed of vehicles. If a tank has 80%-90% damage, it should not be able to move until it is repaired. Only the turret should be able to move and it should be able to fire. Likewise, a tire on a wheeled vehicle should be able to be shot out and controlling the vehicle, especially at high speeds, should be difficult. For those of you who have played GTA, you know what I mean.

3) The ability to chage kits at a supply crate. Too often I find that I need a different kit and there's no way to do it until I get killed or happen along the right kit of someone who has been killed. It should have a time requirement (5 or 10 seconds) in order for the process to complete. If you disengage from the crate before it is complete you will stay with your previous kit (or be in your underwear, either one).
starkingdoms.com
+0|6649
3 maps.

like an exact replica of a chunk of 3 different usa cities...new york, la, and phoenix(because i am from phx.)

that would be awesome...Strike at Phoenix.
Pengfixx
+5|6648|MA, USA
1: Karkand WITHOUT the HAZE...actually saw this 1 time
2: Team Points awarded to a SNIPER who SPOTS a target with his scope that his Killed by his squad within say 3 secs.
3: Option to NOT be eligible to be revived...will stop STAT Padders in some cases, ie: Personal Preference to RESPAWN ONLY , NO REVIVE.  Cause I hate when a medic I DID not call for revives me while the LAV is already lighting up the immediate area.
XGPretz
+0|6648
I would like to see vehicle drops from the commander.  I think that would rule!
Jeff_BDFFL
+0|6692
FYI... the previous post about using a sheep for cover and attaching C4 to a cow was darn funny.  Made my day.
-=256=-Evo_Wales
The New Evolution in gaming...
+14|6767|Cardiff, Wales
Blackhawk's being able to carry jeeps to the battlefield

More maps, specifically one without the USMC! Give PLA vs MEC!

And, cos im from Wales, SHEEP!
josh's
Banned
+2|6699
and u could ride the sheep and cows and shoot your pistol @ sam time that would be so sweet u like run over a min and the sheep turns to lamb chops and mec and usmc sit down 4 dinner lol

Last edited by josh's (2006-02-23 14:29:37)

antin0de
+44|6677|SL,UT

Pengfixx wrote:

1: Karkand WITHOUT the HAZE...actually saw this 1 time
2: Team Points awarded to a SNIPER who SPOTS a target with his scope that his Killed by his squad within say 3 secs.
3: Option to NOT be eligible to be revived...will stop STAT Padders in some cases, ie: Personal Preference to RESPAWN ONLY , NO REVIVE.  Cause I hate when a medic I DID not call for revives me while the LAV is already lighting up the immediate area.
Amen to #3.  Usually only happens to me on Karkand (big surprise).  If I could sue medics for malpractice, I'd be rich.  Cause those bastards obviously aren't reviving me so I can fight.  What would I do anyway, start throwing empty SRAW tubes at the LAV?  I'M OUT OF AMMO, BASTARD!

Yeah they should bring back vehicle airlifting from BF:V.  That was rad.  I dunno about commander drops though.  Maybe support vehicles, but that's it.

It'd also be cool to see some battles on American soil.  What happened to the submarines, destroyers, etc?  Damn that was fun.  I forget the name of that map...

The sheep conversation is cracking me up!
antin0de
+44|6677|SL,UT
Or... how cool would it be to have a battle involving THREE different armies!?  Think of all the kill damage assists!
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6767|Longueuil

XGPretz wrote:

I would like to see vehicle drops from the commander.  I think that would rule!
Truly That would probably be easy to had and so fun to call in for a armor aiming at an enemy and the comander send the tank and squich him lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard