Rathji
+1|6696

Marconius wrote:

The real planes could've been shot down,
These people claim that planes never crashed and caused the damage in Penn and at the Pentagon, they state evidence that if these were planes they were either not the civilian flights that they were claimed to be or not planes at all. If the real planes were shot down then where did they go?  Because if these people are correct, then the plane(s) didnt crash into either of these locations. I am sure someone would have noticed a plane crashing into thier back yard.
genEric~x~
+1|6650
I tried to watch just a little of the vid yesterday and was totally sucked in.
BUT the trouble I have is trusting all that is seen on either side.......I am not saying everything on the video is false but I think trusting everything on it leeds me down the "sheep" path.
Do I think my government is a bunch of lieing power hungry, do anything to be on top assholes, YES!
But it comes down to facts and some of them on the video I find realy hard to believe (like planes that crashed still in service).
I have no way of ever finding out what realy happened but believing someone elses theories doesn't fit the cynic in me.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6672|The darkside of Denver
IF you all want some real hardcore facts about 9/11 and other government conspiericies got to www.infowars.com a man by the name of alex jones runs the site.. he has enlightened me.. you can also download the film for free if you use bit torrent.. i found it on torrentspy i think.. but  watch it! you will see things in a new light
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6651|Amsterdam, NY

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

IF you all want some real hardcore facts about 9/11 and other government conspiericies got to www.infowars.com a man by the name of alex jones runs the site.. he has enlightened me.. you can also download the film for free if you use bit torrent.. i found it on torrentspy i think.. but  watch it! you will see things in a new light
Did u watch that Bohemian grove video Alex taped,that was some weird crap.
Rathji
+1|6696
I just watched Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State.

Alex Jones is a nutjob who gives people with real issues about 9/11 a bad name.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6678|NT, like Mick Dundee

Alex Jones is a bit weird... Brave man though...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Home
Section.80
+447|6861|Seattle, Washington, USA

Rathji wrote:

These people claim that planes never crashed and caused the damage in Penn and at the Pentagon, they state evidence that if these were planes they were either not the civilian flights that they were claimed to be or not planes at all. If the real planes were shot down then where did they go?  Because if these people are correct, then the plane(s) didnt crash into either of these locations. I am sure someone would have noticed a plane crashing into thier back yard.
They could've shot the planes down over unpopulated areas, then quickly gathered up all the evidence and debris and left.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6850
The very first time I heard this 911 conspiracy theory was in the Song " Why " by Jadakiss ( Rapper )

" Why you knock those towers down " 

Its interesting to see who the standard bearer is.

If you really believe the planes were not hijacked by terrorist...

Please !  at the very least tell us what your best guess is as to "what really happened "
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6688|Canberra, AUS
It's not easy to clear up plane debris, or hide the fact. I'll explain later.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Erkut.hv
+124|6748|California
Alex Jones baby! Kerry and Bush are butt buddies in the Skull and Bones Order. No matter who you vote for the results are the same. Order members aren't allowed to go against each other.

Illuminati and Freemasons run the show bitches. National Banking system, New World Order. Slaves you all, ready for your barcodes? Big Brother sees all and knows all.

The tape presents a lot of interesting questions, but it so blatantly slanted it is almost impossible to watch. However, I did watch it, all of it, and there lots of interesting facts. Some counter facts though:

Steel does not need to melt to fail structurally. Thermal expansion. Ever notice in the summer your door closes a little tighter? material, all material, expands in heat.

Modern buildings are in fact designed to "pancake" if they fail structurally. If you have an OWSJ (Open web steel joist) floor system, most of the load bearing is at the perimeter. Couple that with the fact that they used perimeter bracing to strengtehn the building, it is very possible planes brought the tower down. The floor systems were not designed to hold up the Dead Load created by the other floors being on top of them. The pounds per foot created by that much debris being on top of them makes it all the more apparent that the building just failed.

They were right, fire did not bring the building down. The building collapsed exactly as it is supposed to.

BUT!!!! And this is important! The Pentagon portion of the film made me reel. There is something that definately stinks to high heaven. Those engines are friggin huge, where the hell were they? And what was under the tarp?!

I don't think we'll ever know what really happened. I do believe that Fundamentalists flew planes into the towers. I can't honestly explain any plausible theory on the Pentagon though.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6785|PNW

Quotes taken out of context fail to sway my opinions. Other than that, I couldn't pay much attention to that riff-raff with the near-intolerable, generic music dominating the audio track.
duka
+0|6639
I am curious. Why do you care?
duka
+0|6639
Personally, I think I gave up on conspiracy theories after researching Aliens, the great pyramids, and apparently never having landed on the moon... oh and did i mention Aliens?
Spark
+874|6688|Canberra, AUS
Aliens and the pyramids are retarded theories. But the moon one intruiges me. My main question is with the flag. Its waving, as if its windy. But there's no air on the moon so no wind. WTF?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6707|San Francisco
OK, ok, back on topic.  I care because I think it'd be a tremendous disservice to the 9/11 families to not question it.  The Pentagon attack alone is enough to spark a serious inquiry, but the government just won't open up on the topic.  They blacked out a LOT of information from the 9/11 Commission's report, and I just want to know what they have to hide.  Currently, there is just more information that screams Cover-Up than proving that it all was only an outside attack...
Spark
+874|6688|Canberra, AUS
I dunno. I just don't think Bush himself could have pulled it off.
~ Richard Feynman
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6854|Cologne, Germany

I'll watch it when I get home.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6729

Spark wrote:

Aliens and the pyramids are retarded theories. But the moon one intruiges me. My main question is with the flag. Its waving, as if its windy. But there's no air on the moon so no wind. WTF?
so what? it was a space race, so what if it was fake. the US did land on the moon a few times, when u see the flag moving it was coz of dramatic effect
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6850
You should make a post that focuses on The Pentagon attack alone. That by itself could fill volumes.

Something was up from day one.

Its the most secure area we have " Save some missile base or Norad "

Cameras up the ass every where running 24/7 and we dont have even 1 grainy still BW frame of an aircraft.

At least show me a Seagull and say it was a plane. 

" the Seagull could have a towel on its head and a three day growth of beard the way the bad guys look in

Hollywood productins " . Just make the effort .
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6707|San Francisco
Don't forget the "displaced" light poles, which somehow popped out of the ground (with no clear damage to the base) and the witnesses who said a plane passed mere feet above their cars, yet there was no other vehicular damage to equate the force necessary to "pop" the light poles out of the ground.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6850

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Spark wrote:

so what? it was a space race, so what if it was fake. the US did land on the moon a few times, when u see the flag moving it was coz of dramatic effect
I guess they had fans on in the studio. lol

If they faked it. They faked it allot and they faked the mishaps and tragedies for dramatic effect.

suggestion

BF2s Forums should automatically add your age when people post.
It would save time, effort and unnecessary concern.
Erkut.hv
+124|6748|California

Horseman 77 wrote:

suggestion

BF2s Forums should automatically add your age when people post.
It would save time, effort and unnecessary concern.
Perhaps the smartest idea. Ever.
duka
+0|6639

Marconius wrote:

OK, ok, back on topic.  I care because I think it'd be a tremendous disservice to the 9/11 families to not question it.  The Pentagon attack alone is enough to spark a serious inquiry, but the government just won't open up on the topic.  They blacked out a LOT of information from the 9/11 Commission's report, and I just want to know what they have to hide.  Currently, there is just more information that screams Cover-Up than proving that it all was only an outside attack...
Cover-up perhaps, but does it have to be as severe as some would suggest? I think this administration, and politicians in general, have proven time and again their willingness to go to great lengths to hide the truth simply to save face in light of what turns out was "merely" a gross error in judgment. I for one find it easier to assume negligence on part of an incompetent regime here at home than to credit the Bush administration above all else with the kind of cunning and foresight to pull off an illusion of this size. Not to mention the fact that given the American public, it would have been so much easier and cost efficient to stage something else. Arrogance, a sense of superiority, and the fact that the collective head was further up the ass than would allow for clear thinking, combined with bureaucracy, infighting and incompetence makes for a perfect recipe for disaster, and the embarrassment, more than merrits a cover-up, but a conspiracy? I guess i agree with previous post, no way i'm going to credit bush with more.
duka
+0|6639
PS: I guess part of my hesitation with far-reaching conspiracy theories comes in part from the many times I have been so very convinced of their validity only in the end to be proven wrong by someone with yet another concrete additional piece of info. I don't remember who mentioned the "magic of the editing room" as an example of how any statement can be taken out of context, skewed and used against the original author. Architectural insights, environmental factors of any kind, the natural bent some individuals openly admit to having in favor of or against the accused, or simply that additional piece of information even the most thorough miss. And how can anyone deny the extreme emotional involvement. I guess all I am trying to say is that while I have little love for our current administration or the system in general, I do not believe this country is held hostage by truly evil people, rather a bunch of mis-guided wankers if you will Over time I have been much better served by a cynical yes, but perhaps more moderate approach to global and domestic events. Lets face it, an evil genius, or a great humanitarian is born once every hundred years, but greedy, self-serving assholes come in all shapes and sizes, races and religions, more than enough to explain why this planet is so fucked up. Trusting in the predictability of human nature seems a sure bet in my book any day of the year.
imortal
+240|6678|Austin, TX

Homeschtar wrote:

Rathji wrote:

They could've shot the planes down over unpopulated areas, then quickly gathered up all the evidence and debris and left.
Have you ever seen debris from an explosion?  Do you know how many people whould have to be in any one of these conspiracy theories?  The number quickly climbs into the thousands.  Many of them military.  I know a lot of you have never been in the military, so you have no idea outside of Hollywood what really goes on there.  This kind of thing could not have happened.  Not without a LOT of stories getting out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard