MooseRyder
+37|6669|Montréal, Canada
Well i realized this few days ago. And now im sure im not paranoying.

I play my winning rounds and usualy when im about to lose i quit the server, so i dont get too much losses, so when im done with my 50hrs of commanding i can start thinking of the war college ribbon.

Well for some stupid idiotic reasons. The losses keep being added to my profile!!!! today i played 4 rounds, 3 wons and the other one i was losing it so i quit it. Well stupid shit, it added a loss!

i started the day with 191 wins and 163 losses and after it updated i had, 194 winss and 164 losses on BFHQ as well as in BF2s.com

WHY the hell it do this? why when u quit a game and ur about to lose, well for some reasons they decide to still add the loss in ur account?
Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6660|Nova Scotia
Meh, you shouldn't be allowed to quit to avoid a loss statistic. (I don't mean you, I mean anyone).
I have no answer for you though, sorry.  If I lose I lose (I lose more than I win, that's for sure..)
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6668|Westminster, Colorado
Quitting the server = a loss.  I read that somewhere at some point (not sure where).  If you leave before the round ends you lose the stats and gain a loss.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6742|Germany

You also get your points for that round, so why not the lost match? Nearly everyone would leave a server if it was possible to avoid a loss...
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6706|Sweden
If you have played in a server for more then 5 minutes everything will count, If you quit a server and your team will win you will get a win counted. Even if you quit the server and you are on the first place, and the server later ends you will get your goldmedal (if someone have not beaten your score, when you whare not there). Also when you get disconnected from a server and you had for ex: 33 points. You can join that server again and you will continue with 33 points again.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6776
If you are winning and you quit, your wins increase.
If you are loosing and you quit, your looses increase.
jord
+2,382|6692|The North, beyond the wall.
you deserve it for quitting to get your wcr.Just play fair if your gonna lose so what?
rombaft
+0|6738|belgium
the answer is simple, the servers only send your stats on the end of the round, so when you leave the server when your team is loosing, it does keep your stats, and when your team you where on lost the round, you get the lost round also .

and your trick is lame like hell
MooseRyder
that make sense, but i usually just do that when we are getting raped and that no1 in my team seems to care about capturing flags. I see these as stupid loss. But when theres good rounds i play it to the end, theres always a chance to win when u have a good team even if u have 100 less tickets that the other team.

Last edited by MooseRyder (2006-02-23 10:52:53)

Shin_Seffron
+2|6667
Its true - you cant leave a server to discount your losses, anyone tried leaving a server and then going back in? Your score from when you left are still there and you pick up from the point you left
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6730
lots of people do this and they are all wrong... if you quit the server and your team loses the round you get the loss. But people still think for some reason that if they quit they don't get anything... this then leads to the other problem of auto team balancing and suddenly when you've been working your ass off for a win you get moved to the other team when they have 10 tickets left and you get a loss.
OnePumpChump
+0|6703|Ohio
Well, no offence to you either, but I'm glad the system works that way. Now they just need to implement something to prevent all these peeps who purposely switch teams right before the end of the round.

Last edited by OnePumpChump (2006-02-23 11:02:56)

A=10
+-2|6800|U.K DURHAM
yer you win you lose but as far as i know it goes off how long you have played that side for any way as far as i know not sure if its right.
MooseRyder
the auto-balance in a server its a really good thing.

But once u choose a team when the round starts or when u enter the server, i think u shouldnt be allowed to switch. so if no1 change team during the round, well no1 would be auto-switched either. Like this the team that really work hard well get what he deserves.

Now just make sure u join the good team with ur mates lol
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6693
Perhaps it's as simple as if your about to win a game and you get booted for a lost connection - you still get a win ,YAY !. And visa versa - when your about to loose and your a total wuss and try to leave the game in shame , it's still powns you for a loss . I dunno - as the wussy police .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard