J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6757|Longueuil
By removing the guns of the black hack i think they removed a really fun part of the game ok the AA are better choppers weaker but why nerf the blackhack as well now you park it beside a AA site and the gunner shoot at the aa and it does not kill it wtf ?
Black hack was fun to play with now its a useless transport chopper...The PLA choppers are better then the BH now
I miss the old blackhack !!!

Last edited by J0hn.F.Kenedy (2006-02-23 08:46:07)

jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
i  do to.
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6684|The Netherlands
I dont miss the old one

LOVeee the Miniguns

BTW the blackhack is a nice target for plains .

But sometimes i hate that heli in mastuur city
jord

bf2_zspyvin wrote:

I dont miss the old one

LOVeee the Miniguns

BTW the blackhack is a nice target for plains .

But sometimes i hate that heli in mastuur city
mashtuur is my fave level.get a good support man 2 engineers and 2 spec ops to throw c4.that is the ultimate gunship with unlimited c4 and grenades.
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6757|Longueuil
ya but dropping c4 is possible from the MEC and PLA chopper as well
jord

J0hn.F.Kenedy wrote:

ya but dropping c4 is possible from the MEC and PLA chopper as well
It is but mec suck ass.
thatol
+1|6639
I think EA had all these nerfs lined up seperately but instead of spending the time to decide which one would work best they decided to use all of them at once
TimBob
+15|6653
I think EA probably stoipped it because some people abuse it by getting people to constantly throwing grenades and C4, its basically stat padding.
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6694|Ireland
Black HACK?????
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6723|Germany
Me too!
M60
+1|6644
The new black hawk is usslese. I agree i want exploding shells back. for the black hawk gun dammit.
josh's
Banned
+2|6689
i miss it to but guys its a sea hawk it says navy on the side
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6840
the new blackawk is useless like the mec/pla choopers now... thats good because it brings balance to the game. the blackhawk is a TRANSPORT chopper, it was never meant to be a gunship.... i actually see MEC winning most of the rounds now that the new patch has nerfed it.
k0balt
+1|6646|Cincinnati, OH
I agree that the minigun downgrade was stupid. The minigun is a devestating weapon. Simply put, a minigun is used to mow everything in its path down! Plain and simple!

I think it was an unfair downgrade too, with the AA being stronger, the counter to that was a strong minigun. Now the BlackHawk is just used for transportation purposes only...
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6684|The Netherlands
Are the bullets changed in the new version???????
Zukabazuka
+23|6685
Well how do you think the mec chopper handle them? Bail out because mec guns are quite hard to hit with when you are moving
KILLINGMEN
Banned
+0|6638
i hate the black
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6757|Longueuil

-(PK)-DarkIllusion wrote:

the new blackawk is useless like the mec/pla choopers now... thats good because it brings balance to the game. the blackhawk is a TRANSPORT chopper, it was never meant to be a gunship.... i actually see MEC winning most of the rounds now that the new patch has nerfed it.
Balance it actualy remove the balance this was a 3:1 map USMC sided now MEC mostly win and in Wake the BH was pretty usefull to elp clean up de beach now you gotta keep it at 500m and use it as a para chopper Wake was a PLA sided map 3:1 now its still PLA sided but 5:1
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6671
Mini guns in the BH suck now. :-(  I can deal with them being weak, no more hovering on a spawn.  I would like the guns back though since the flights are ussualy short and sweet anyhow.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646
It's good that it sucks. All you poor BH whores will have to actually fight on Mashtuur city now. That map was completely ruined because of the BH. Too bad they couldn't have just downgraded it for that one level alone. Or they could have at least given the MEC and PLA choppers an equivelant transport.
k0balt
+1|6646|Cincinnati, OH
I agree that the whores do suck, but they suck because there is nothing to easily take out the BH... that is why it is so easy to whore the BH... But, since they increased the accuracy and power of the AA, now there is a counter measure to the power of the minigun... So, you can still whore, but you are more easily shot out of the sky...
arnica
+18|6680|Sydney
Please tell me .... i havent played the game in months .. so the BH no longer has guns mounted?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys

-(PK)-DarkIllusion wrote:

did you ever watch black hawk down? when there dropping delta to the crash site and the blackhawk turns with the minigun and mows down about 5 people with rpg's?
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Leebster
+22|6748|Sharqi Peninsula
I think that if you just didnt move or be stupid and draw attention to yourself most of the time the hawk will keep going.  Also if you don't suck and play with friends you can rape that thing and get a bunch of points.  Support, Assault and AT and that thing is done.  Grenade Launcher, Rocket, and constant rifle fire, it won't last for more than ten seconds.
General_Anabolic
+0|6769|Washington, USA
I liked the guns in the BH in the last 1.12 patch.  The original guns were way too good though.  Though it sucks getting mowed down by the BH it does add another element of fun to the game.  Now the BH is boring.  I don't care if every aspect of the game is perfecty balanced, its fun having so many different elements to the game.  What they should have done is upgrade the worthless MEC and PLA transport choppers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard