WL-Riddick-GER
+0|6718|From: Cottbus / Germany
Could this be true:

In my opinion the requirements for the first general rank (Brigadier General) are so impossible, that no one will get it. And for the next general rank you need the first general rank! WTF. If you get the requirements for the Brigadier General after 180.000 points you don't get this rank, too! (same like Master Sergeant/First Sergeant) Right?

No one will get a higher rank than colonel! Good work DICE!!!!!

And no one will get a Special Forces Medal (4500h =187,5 days!!!!!)

I think DICE/EA have to do much homework! Or they start to think bevor they do!

Last edited by WL-Riddick-GER (2006-02-23 07:21:57)

Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6832
I thought the SF-medals where meant not to get until this patch, but apperently they are not meant to get now either.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

The man has a point with the SF medals... On the subject of general medals, I dont think it works the same way as First Sergeant/Sergeant Major... Otherwise NOBODY would ever get it, not even a DICE employee
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6721|oregon

WL-Riddick-GER wrote:

Could this be true:

In my opinion the requirements for the first general rang (Brigadier General) are so impossible, that no one will get it. And for the next general rang you need the first general rang! WTF. If you get the requirements for the Brigadier General after 180.000 points you don't get this rang, too! (same like Master Sergeant/First Sergeant) Right?

No one will get a higher rang than colonel! Good work DICE!!!!!

Please, Please spell rank right, learn how to spell.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Soldevilla, HE IS FROM GERMANY... English is his second language therefore he isn't that great at it, be thankful he can post ffs...

Riddick, please ignore Soldevilla...

Oh, Soldevilla, learn to correct your own mistakes before hassling others.

"Please, Please spell rank right, learn how to spell..."

1) No capital P required on second please
2) Your second comma should have been one of these thingies ;
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
WL-Riddick-GER
+0|6718|From: Cottbus / Germany

Flecco wrote:

Soldevilla, HE IS FROM GERMANY... English is his second language therefore he isn't that great at it, be thankful he can post ffs...

Riddick, please ignore Soldevilla...

Oh, Soldevilla, learn to correct your own mistakes before hassling others.

"Please, Please spell rank right, learn how to spell..."

1) No capital P required on second please
2) Your second comma should have been one of these thingies ;
He he he he - thank you! Nevertheless I have edit my first post! ;o)
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6739
I wont get general, so I dont care.  I do think they should have made the ranks up to it harder to get
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

soldevilla13 wrote:

WL-Riddick-GER wrote:

Could this be true:

In my opinion the requirements for the first general rang (Brigadier General) are so impossible, that no one will get it. And for the next general rang you need the first general rang! WTF. If you get the requirements for the Brigadier General after 180.000 points you don't get this rang, too! (same like Master Sergeant/First Sergeant) Right?

No one will get a higher rang than colonel! Good work DICE!!!!!

Please, Please spell rank right, learn how to spell.
Yur such a frikking noob not everyone's first lanquage is frikkin English.. jeesh
Neuronal
+0|6787|Michigan, USA
I think its only a matter of time. EA maybe don't wanted to get the ranks away for nothing.

I'am sorry about my spelling but i'am from germany too.
I only live in the states
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6748|Mark it zero.
they arent impossible to get, some people are actually getting somewhat close to it. you just have to put a bunch of time into the game. they made it harder so not everyone would be the highest rank.
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6757|Longueuil
to get those rank you have to make 2010 hours of play minimum, have all the expert badges before you get to 180'000 points if you get passed 180'000 without all the requirement its like all other ranks just forget about it...
They made it so all the people that are in the top 10 now have to start a new account if they wanna be getting the higher rank
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6757|Longueuil
to get those rank you have to make 2010 hours of play minimum, have all the expert badges before you get to 180'000 points if you get passed 180'000 without all the requirement its like all other ranks just forget about it...
They made it so all the people that are in the top 10 now have to start a new account if they wanna be getting the higher rank
reject2121
+-1|6639
But won't they get the rank as soon as they receive the required badges even though their points are higher then the 180,000? It seems like DICE wouldn't want to punish the top players by locking them out of the highest ranks.
Zukabazuka
+23|6685
Yup when they first changed the ranks a lot of people got 3 ranks after 2 kills. So when they get the medal they get the rank

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard