kanctil
+13|6650|Milford NH
So last night after doing a full soup to nuts re-install of BF2, SF and all the patches (due to a sudden inability to connect to servers) I am playing on Warlord, I spawn on the first flag that everyone parachutes down to, and head east towards the main street entrance to the map, as soon as I turn the corner and start heading north, I take a sniper slug in the chest, down to 2 bars of health, so I go prone right by the 2 step stoop at the corner of the building, and see 2 tiny heads poking above the TV Station roof, they looked like ants.  Not to worry, I sighted my trusty PKM, and sent  them both to hell whilst their sniper rifle aimed shots pinged off the concrete around me.

I am not sure how I should feel about the fact that my LMG out performed their sniper rifles at a range of what?  lets call it 300yds-900ft?  Proud, I guess?
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6803|Jupiter
read my sig...
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.
I wish i had a pkm.
Mr.CobraKai
+3|6663
Of course, it is possible, even likely, that your weapon didn't outperform his, but that YOU outperformed HIM.  I killed some asshat with my pistol at a range of about 15 feet whilst he was draining every round of his PKM without hitting me a single time.  His aim just sucked. 

I've noticed that some snipers get spooked when you spot them after they hit you the first time and start returning fire, and instead of taking the time to get careful aim at you (even though they only need ONE more hit to kill you), they just start spitting rounds out as quickly as possible.
kanctil
+13|6650|Milford NH
Interesting Cobra, I didnt consider the fact I might be a better shot....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard