Hummeth
+4|6686|Wisconsin
So today i jumped on top of an enemy tank and threw a grenade down the hatch.
Wouldn't it be great if one grenade down the hatch would kill the crew inside?
Defiance
+438|6712

No.

The hatch is closed.

We have TOWs
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6813|PNW

This would be an interesting change, but then everyone and their mother would be trying to climb on top of your tank to neutralize you. You'd get too many road kills.
madsmao
+0|6834|Copenhagen, Denmark

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

This would be an interesting change, but then everyone and their mother would be trying to climb on top of your tank to neutralize you. You'd get too many road kills.
Shame though. I would so love to see you and your mother camping on top of my M1A2
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6813|PNW

madsmao wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shame though. I would so love to see you and your mother camping on top of my M1A2
Maybe EA can implement an Angry Mob kit straight out of C&C Generals, and give all the moms molotov cocktails. Hmm, as a matter of fact, a pack of "angry mob" bots would be a funny commander tool...but then again, so would orbital ion cannons. Vote for new asset: propaganda tower!

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-02-23 03:44:45)

he_who_says_zonk
+17|6761
Hah, from the title I thought this was going to be a thread about killing tanks with sustained grenade spamming. I've seen it done!
SgtChemical
Banned
+0|6683
The hatch isnt closed
i have thrown nades down them and it only kills the gunner if there's one in there. it should kill the drive for sure if you throw one down the hatch
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6720|Denver, CO
a sniper bullet from M95 through the peep hole should kill the driver as well
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6720
Speaking of tanks and grenades - ever go to a sin ge player game and notice how many grenades get tossed at you from the AI - your health dissapears very quickly .
NPN_Scorpio
+2|6723|King's Island

INCSOC wrote:

a sniper bullet from M95 through the peep hole should kill the driver as well
There are no peep holes in a modern tank. If there were, it wouldn't be NBC-resistant (Nuclear Biological Chemical). Armored glass periscopes and various forms of elektro-optical sensors are the eyes of a "buttoned-up" tank. You could poke one out, but there are backups, and backups for the backups.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6713|Colorado
LOL angry mob! That was the best part of that game, the nukes were ok as well, but nothing will ever compare to Total Annihilation for an RTS, except maybe supreme commander coming from the maker
TA Chris Taylor at gas powered games.

That game kept me ocupied for 7 years, fun stuff.
NPN_Scorpio
+2|6723|King's Island

jonnykill wrote:

Speaking of tanks and grenades - ever go to a sin ge player game and notice how many grenades get tossed at you from the AI - your health dissapears very quickly .
Oh no!

Every Kharkand server has been infested with grenade-lobbing bots attached to the Corral of Conflagration south of Hotel with a *short* logic-leash!  HAX!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard