Poll

What do you think the NEW NEW patch will do?

correct the red name bug0%0% - 0
correct the no sound instant death bug0%0% - 0
make the PKM into an inaccurate piece-of-shit0%0% - 0
make the AA less deadly0%0% - 0
increase the effective range of the TV missile0%0% - 0
do something crazy14%14% - 2
introduce more bugs than ever28%28% - 4
put a bit more armor on aircraft0%0% - 0
make your dreams come true14%14% - 2
make your PC explode42%42% - 6
Total: 14
ilyandor
+31|6697|Phoenix, AZ
i am too scared to even say right now...guess it will be a 'surprise'
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6714|Antarctica
I have a feeling it will correct a few minor bugs but introduce a load of new ones.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6743|cairns australia
Community Update - 2/22/06

Good day soldiers, We want to let you know that we have been making great progress on patch 1.21 and are happy to share with you some of the issues that are being addressed. The patch will be tested in a limited beta starting the end of this week. We're working around the clock to minimize your wait on the release of 1.21 but at the same time want to make sure that the patch is thoroughly tested before it goes out officially.

Below is a list of the current confirmed fixes

* Crash bug when using Hummer with TOW in the Special Forces expansion pack has been fixed
    * Screen capture is now working
    * Performance issues with certain ATI cards has been addressed
    * Server browser can now filter by map name
    * Claymores - the number that can be dropped at any one time has been reduced to 2

Once again thank you for your patience and see you all on the Battlefield!

The team at DICE and EA
oberst_enzian
+234|6752|melb.au
wow look - they're taking care of the really really important stuff!!

ilyandor
+31|6697|Phoenix, AZ
HOW can they 'confirm a fix' when its only been "ADDRESSED"???

i fucking hate when they say "addressed"...it basically means "we know about it but have no clue yet as to how to fix it".

i too am starting to agree with some people who say lets just roll it back to how it was before...in the first release ever...never mind the bunnys and dolphins and noobtubers.

Last edited by ilyandor (2006-02-22 23:39:10)

deject
Got His War On
+37|6783|Golden, CO
Hopefully they'll fix that AA missile bug and take another try at fixing the red/blue namebug.
Maj.Do
+85|6761|good old CA
i hope they fix the sound and c4 1 and red name
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

Why can you only drop two Claymores? I hate it when I run out of Claymores when I move to a different location. If I have a support guy with me I want to secure my current location too. If that is the case they should make us able to pick them up again, (like they promiced with patch 1.2)

pokerplaya wrote:

...want to make sure that the patch is thoroughly tested before it goes out officially.
I doubt it.

I'm not an EA basher, I just thought it needed to be said.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6772|Austin TX
i WISH they would fix AA, redtag, and make it to where you can throw ammo/health/mines(maybe c4, but not sure).  however, i dont have any hope of these MAJOR problems being fixed.

*rant* i hate gettting shot down by other jets from ridiculous angles.  i think there should be some amount of 'stalking' and getting a straight shot from jet to jet.  not to mention the out of control amount of TKs now from aa.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard