Prince1215
+9|6670|New Jersey
Prince,
ok guys listen i got some friends of mine that need ur help on something. Now see that average prices for bf2 servers are high! Well i got some friends i use to play quake iii arena wit and the big admins and we all talked and they are trying get some ppl opinons on this! They are goin to host servers wit lower prices but the same unlimited banwidth and slots and mbigger slots liek 80 or 100 maybe! well now i need u guys to say wat u think about it! also im sry for the slow stats topic i was just havin a bad day and that isnt me! Well listen im goin to have a guy reply to this topic and tell u wat they are goin to offer and maybe better prices wit bigger slots just sit here and say how u feel about this! Ok guys thank u very much and lets get thsi started!

Sincerely,
Steve

{UB}Prince1215
AWE Prince1215
Prince1215
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6871|"Frisco"

From what you've posted here (aggregate), I'm going to assume you're young. The level at which you communicate points to this anyhow -- therefore I'll cut you some slack.

This is NOT the right place to put this. I've moved it. And no, I won't sticky it.

Finally, and on topic, I don't believe BF2 can host more than 64 players on a machine -- not too mention that 64player bf2 brings even the toughest machines to their knees.

So, the reality of what you're 'big time quake iii admins' want to do is purcahse REALLY expensive hardware, host games that would require tons of VERY expensive bandwidth, and then turn around and magically turn that experience into a dollar-a-day deal?

I'll be the first to eat crow if you can pull it off, but I don't ever expect I'll need to.
Maj.Do
+85|6775|good old CA
lol
Robert
+0|6662
Hello BF2 Gamers.

My name is Robert and i help a friend of mine named Maverick rent game servers to gamers like all of you out there. Right now we are hosting Quake 3 and 4, Return to Castle Wolfenstien, Counterstrike, Jedi Knight 2, and many others.  We're planning on adding BF2 to our supported game list very soon, but first we are looking for feedback. We are looking for a few serious server admins to run unranked BF2 servers on our California and Atlanta servers while we run some baseline checks and server performance monitors.  If you have a well established clan then we especially want to hear from you.  While these tests are running you can use the server as much as you want (the more the better), and best off it is for free.  These tests will generally take a week or so to run, and after the tests are over you can keep the server if you want to for an agreed upon price.  The advantage is that you get to have a server for a while without any payment, commitment, or obligation.  In short, you get a server for free.

As for background about us, we're focused on server quality, performance, and low pings.  In addition to hosting games, we also host webspace as well.  We'd also like to get a feeling for what people are currently paying for unranked servers, since we want to remain competitive in the market.  We would like to hear from this comminty and see what people think.  Let us know how we can provide good service and quality to BF2 gamers out there. As of right now we have servers in Texas, Georiga, and Califorina.

I thank you for your time and hope you post your comments on this and let us know.  Till then please visit our website and look around.

Thank you
Robert and Maverick
http://www.NoGhost.net/
Prince1215
+9|6670|New Jersey
guys and clan plz post to this its a perfect oppurtunity for myabe a free server!
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6799|UK
OMFG! 15 pages of replies begging for your 'free' servers already? Oh wait....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard