TJ_Houshmandzedah
+-1|6655
I was just wondering how someone gets 40 kills in one round. That seems EXTREMELY difficult and practically impossible! The expert badges should be lowered to 30!

Last edited by TJ_Houshmandzedah (2006-02-21 21:47:02)

razz
+7|6690|Australia
Get in a tank or plane and its very easy.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6709
didnt you already post a thread about this. it should be pretty easy, first you find an enemy, then you kill them. repeat x40.
Orion5413
+4|6695|Irving Tx
if 40 is hard then dont try 44 on the sf expert...
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6700

TJ_Houshmandzedah wrote:

I was just wondering how someone gets 40 kills in one round. That seems EXTREMELY difficult and practically impossible! The expert badges should be lowered to 30!
Karkand 32 in an APC. If your good and stay away from C4'ers its quite easy. Surpassed 60 kills before in a 200 ticket server.

Or Karkand as a medic...Since you can heal yourself and keep going typically...Also surpassed 52 kills in that manner...Not hard at all.

Last edited by Cyberwolf (2006-02-21 21:52:40)

oberst_enzian
+234|6751|melb.au
go US on iron gator and wait till the MEC take the front of the carrier. hold the nearest flag and just run through the corridors. i usually get at least around 30 kills that way. Or be on a good MEC team and do the reverse (the former is just more common).

or

go commander on the spetnaz team in surge, and arty the ridge near checkpoint. if your enemy is good enough to hold it and the battle doesn't spread, you will have 40 kills in no time. well, by the end of the round, anyway.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-02-21 21:56:18)

Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6736|Madrid, Spain
got my expert spec ops today at Karkand, got 48 kills and 5 deaths but must admit I APC-whored the whole round

It's not impossible!
Chillay-14
+21|6687
i use my AK-47 and i get it easy comon cant u play
TJ_Houshmandzedah
+-1|6655
Getting 40 kills in a tank/apc will only get you the expert ARMOR badge. Not the badge for the kit your using. The only badge that i have that isnt basic is the veteran commander badge.
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6736|Madrid, Spain

TJ_Houshmandzedah wrote:

Getting 40 kills in a tank/apc will only get you the expert ARMOR badge. Not the badge for the kit your using. The only badge that i have that isnt basic is the veteran commander badge.
In case you have the necessary hours, yes! But I still need some more so I got the spec ops. Some kills were made by SCAR, though...
TJ_Houshmandzedah
+-1|6655
I got about 23 kills at a 64 player karkand. About 18 of those were in an armor.
MrBrain
+24|6699|Finland

TJ_Houshmandzedah wrote:

FYI, I got all my veteran (kit-)badges in an APC so you're totally wrong... 40 I never got though, even on long rounds. There are other players as well that do the kills, perhaps getting 40 requires to be on a noobs team

Last edited by MrBrain (2006-02-21 22:32:57)

Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6660|Spokane, Washington

For one its called expert for a reason. Today I got around 40 on a 64 karkand server. I must say, that PKM is very nice now....
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6714|Antarctica
I can easily get over 40 kills when i'm in a killin' mood.
M_Ichi2
+0|6754|Near Munich
I only say: Warlord 24/7.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6757|Mark it zero.
karkand is easy to get over 40 just on foot. but if you need to, get in a tank or APC.
NO LIFE NITRO
Banned
+0|6648|Sydney, Aus
well its from jet whoring in wake to karkand tank whoring and to BH whoring in MASHTUUR simply wuite easy
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6807|Long Beach, CA
are you the REAL TJ Housnmandzedah?  If you are I got something to say.
Ptfo
TJ_Houshmandzedah
+-1|6655
Yes, i am. I play BF2 for fun when im not at football practice for the bengals.
TJ_Houshmandzedah
+-1|6655

MrBrain wrote:

TJ_Houshmandzedah wrote:

FYI, I got all my veteran (kit-)badges in an APC so you're totally wrong... 40 I never got though, even on long rounds. There are other players as well that do the kills, perhaps getting 40 requires to be on a noobs team
You cant get a badge for your kit by killing in a tank or apc. In order to get your kit badge, you need to kill on-foot.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6709

TJ_Houshmandzedah wrote:

MrBrain wrote:

TJ_Houshmandzedah wrote:

You cant get a badge for your kit by killing in a tank or apc. In order to get your kit badge, you need to kill on-foot.
No, you CAN get kit badges by killing people in vehicles. It's also the easiest way. You can even get kit badges by dropping artillery on people. Please, do not post information that is not true, it just causes confusion.
WormGuts
+17|6802|Dayton, Ohio

TJ_Houshmandzedah wrote:

uhm sorry but you are WRONG!!!

what am i being awarded in this pic?  and what am i driving?

https://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8652/screen0209pj.th.jpg

don't listen to people who say you don't get the expert if you're in a vehicle...this pic proves you can.  i was in the tank nearly the entire round.

edit [it's also funny that when people can't get to a certain award they think that the req's should be lowered...instead of working harder to get it.  hell expert is the top of the line in each class...i want it to be hard to get.  it's the end of the line in these badges...need to make them last ]

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-02-21 23:17:59)

TJ_Houshmandzedah
+-1|6655
wow, i guess your right. I didnt know that.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6742|cairns australia
https://x11.putfile.com/2/4402383639-thumb.jpg
WormGuts
+17|6802|Dayton, Ohio

i have a pic of that exact same location getting an award in armor...must be a good spot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard