Photoshop *cough cough*
^^ What he said.
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6676|Farmland, England
Seriously, hes 4th.
Must be another Test account.
Kinda ironic to call it "JumpNShoot" :p

Last edited by DaVeWaVe (2006-02-21 17:09:55)

General.ly gravy
+4|6726
lol yeh rite hes played for about 6 hours and hes in the top 10?

don think so mate

Ditto on the photoshop comment prb tried to pull it off myself before
Sgt.Gene
+215|6778

DeathsTouch wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Photoshop *cough cough*
^^ What he said.
JESUS U PEOPLE R DUMB... go into BFHQ and look at it your damn self... use your brains y dont ya!
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6669|Los Angeles, CA
Shut up. It's not that I'm dumb, it's that I'm lazy. Try posting a stat link in order to avoid confusion, thx.

Edit: And besides, you seem to be a hypocrite in calling us dumb. Look at the active account...it currently has 1684 points total, with 6 hours total play-time. Now, look at the score of the picture. That score belongs to someone by the name of "JumpNShoot". The active account is Tube-vision.usa. Also, there are no three star generals in the game, because no one has all of the expert badges in all of battlefield 2. This is photoshopped, so shut up.

Last edited by DeathsTouch (2006-02-21 17:21:07)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6778

General.ly gravy wrote:

lol yeh rite hes played for about 6 hours and hes in the top 10?

don think so mate

Ditto on the photoshop comment prb tried to pull it off myself before
r u retarted???? GO INTO BFHQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES #4 BEFORE U GO AND CALL THAT PHOTOSHOP CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BE A MORON!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

DeathsTouch wrote:

Shut up. It's not that I'm dumb, it's that I'm lazy. Try posting a stat link in order to avoid confusion, thx.
That made me laugh for 5 minutes.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6778
is this good enough for u idiots???   http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … t=57907189
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

Sgt.Gene wrote:

is this good enough for u idiots???   http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … t=57907189
At least we are not such big idiots that we got reset for cheating like you.
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6669|Los Angeles, CA
Sgt.Gene, look at my edited post, thanks.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6778

usmarine2005 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

lol... ok and so? lets try to keep this post on topic pls
Sgt.Gene
+215|6778

DeathsTouch wrote:

Edit: And besides, you seem to be a hypocrite in calling us dumb. Look at the active account...it currently has 1684 points total, with 6 hours total play-time. Now, look at the score of the picture. That score belongs to someone by the name of "JumpNShoot". The active account is Tube-vision.usa. Also, there are no three star generals in the game, because no one has all of the expert badges in all of battlefield 2. This is photoshopped, so shut up.
and about that account? i created it the other day cause im currently making a NOOB TUBE montage... i have several accounts. (look at the name dummy)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

Sgt.Gene wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

lol... ok and so? lets try to keep this post on topic pls
What fucking topic?
Rogue
+0|6672
http://bf2s.com/player/57907189/

iunno how that would happen.  If the stats were wiped, why leave the score?
Sgt.Gene
+215|6778

DeathsTouch wrote:

old accounts:
http://bf2s.com/player/Sgt.Gene/
http://bf2s.com/player/Sgt.austin/
DaVeWaVe
I only knew this cus i was looking at my new sarge major rank.

Had a quick glance at the top 10 seeing any changes, and saw 3 stars on one guys rank.

Still looks like a test account, testing the new general ranks. Main reason it looks like a test account is because it does'nt show stupid amounts of points on combat/teamwork or commander scores whatsoever, just global. They did the same thing with some pervoius test accounts. (such as the accounts for the new ranks we have working now)

So basically nothing really to be worrying about. :p

mega edit*
I'd also like to point out, that the picture is not photoshopped :p

Last edited by DaVeWaVe (2006-02-21 17:27:00)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6778

DeathsTouch wrote:

Ah ok, then it isn't photoshopped, your stats simply clashed with someone elses...weird? As for the three star general, there isn't such a person with that rank yet..so who knows why that happened.
well... he might have hacked... like this other guy his name was SickMind around september he mysteriously had 12 billion points. i personally think its a hack but there are also glitches like this to
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6851
Sgt. Gene had his stats reset for hacking and stat padding,
so if it aint photo shop, I'd say hes well on the way....   to being a Private for the 3rd time.   

Remember me Gene ?
DaVeWaVe
The 7 hours looks like someone had a little play about on the account. I still think its a test account ;p
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6751|Aus
I can tell you right now that it is a glitch, I was a major with 300,000,000 points for 1 login, back to normal now 
DaVeWaVe
The only known glitch i've known of is the commander score one, where one guy got reset because he got a stupidly high Best round (at x2). But, this account doesn't show he has 300,000 commander points though.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6719|Central Valley,California
Sgt. Gene and Sgt. Austin are pretty much low-lives if they have to pad for points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard