Poll

What I hate more is when I am killed by ?

Granade Launcher19%19% - 32
Mines4%4% - 8
C48%8% - 14
Sniper Rifle/Claymore11%11% - 18
Armor6%6% - 10
Antitank8%8% - 14
Knife11%11% - 18
Helicopter/Plane12%12% - 21
Air Defense3%3% - 5
Other / Explain13%13% - 22
Total: 162
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6777
Personally, when I am killed by knife or Sniper Rifle.
What about you ?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6777

Everyone.
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6743|Madrid, Spain
anti tank.... makes me sick
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6721|Antarctica
Mines and Knife, because you have to screw up to die from them.
elite
+89|6729|Sheffield, England
being killed basically, i get mad most times.
number901
+1|6689|uk
the claymoore with new patch , its just such a cheap kill when left by a flag , ive been in a situation a few times now when ive been looking at one next to a flag but i cant do anything about it
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6710|Mountains of West Virginia
What make you feel angry ?

...People who dont proofread

Last edited by Snipedya14 (2006-02-21 17:01:43)

Sa¢ripan
+12|6755|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
ze t00b
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6694|Adelaide, Australia
MP5's, that's just embarassing.

No, actually I hate tripping and falling down a hill the most.
smk_valvanite
+12|6691|New Zealand, CHCH
yeah i agree with elite,

just dying in general gets me angry, you should hear me when i die twice in a row,

"oh for fucks sake"  "fuking hell" "far out maaan" "oh fuck off c*nt"

and so on, and so on
silentsin
+3|6713
All of the assfucks who play battlefield 2 with their cheap tactics of spawnraping with tanks, apcs, and helis. and people who try to type/write or speak english but fail terribly (cough you).
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6726
Other: FUCKING PKM
ComradeWho
+50|6710|Southern California
when i die i don't have a lot of emotion in it unless my team caused it because of incompetence
i put deaths into two categories
1. unavoidable deaths that are to be expected that one can do nothing about (like being a sniper and having a tank rip around the corner and see you in clear view)
2. avoidable deaths that are due to some error in my part (like not moving around enough to make sure someone hasn't set themselves up to fire on me from an angle i'm not covering).
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6695
I get angry when I get killed and the enemys weapon being fired at me makes no sound . Lovely new patch huh ? Flame away .
{PAMD64}canuk
+0|6742
I am most pissed when i get killed by a knife. Not at the person who killed me but at myself, for letting someone get that close to me.
XGRODTX
+0|6655
i basically hate getting killed by a anti tank.. sucks u have to be like dumb to jus stand there and see a missle come towards you.. and stand there lol
Apoly
+2|6671|Grand Haven, Michigan
Jar Jar...must...die!

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/Wings_of_Red/jarjar2.jpg

Last edited by Apoly (2006-02-21 18:55:54)

SNIPMIKE
Fire In The Hole!!!!!!
+1|6765|Orlando, FL
Knife, because that usually means I forgot to place claymores.
DTAC
+9|6756
Shockpaddles. But if I got killed by a supply crate I would just hit ALT+F4 immediately.
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6657|The Netherlands
The support guns!! Because after the patch they are still accurate even at a distance further then the tv-guided misiles could travel.
E|W4v0r
+8|6679|New York
Now it's claymores- especially when I see one and stop just to have somone else rush in and kill both of us.
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6655|Montréal, Québec
The thing that make me soooooo mad, is when i get out of my humvee and get stuck between the wall (car, tank, or whatever) and die. Im crush or i don't know but IT SUCK! Well probably i suck but hey no one is perfect!
deject
Got His War On
+37|6789|Golden, CO
I hate it when I run towards the Anti-Tank guy who's getting ready to take out my Tank/APC support, and he spins and shoots me with a snap reaction shot with a goddamn anti-tank rocket.  It's like come on, I didn't kill you with the burst shot at your head from my F2000/L85A1/G36C?
firetigerr
+0|6659
Spawning  into arty.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6707|Sweden
Being kicked/Banned, when I know I a have done nothing wrong. Ex: Got kicked when I was commander and then drived a car to get to a flag faster and help my team = Kicking JON.ANTONSSON for driving a wehicle when commading.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard