YourFavoriteWookiee
+0|6830|Denmark
Here is the requirements for this Ribbon:

IAR: 45 Commander Points (before 2x)
IAR: Global 3:1 Win to Loss ratio
Global: 50h Total time as commander

What does the "IAR: Global 3:1 Win to Loss ratio " mean?
77th|1st Lt. Werstein
+1|6810|Virginia, USA
well, you have to have a 3 to 1 win/ loose record as a player

so be on a team that wins
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6847|San Francisco

chuy is just silly... the IAR should not be there as that is a global statistic.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

Yeah. WOrking on that thing. Couldn't figure out how to get that right.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6846|Australia
this is the kind of ribbion i think should be changed 3:1 global win loss is pretty hard to do for most players and its why alot of people team swap at the end of rounds to avoid loosing
YourFavoriteWookiee
+0|6830|Denmark
Thx!

And ya 3:1 global win loss is damn hard!
I wonder how many players actually have this ribbon - if any ......
Dizazter
Crazy has a mind of its own
+0|6819

YourFavoriteWookiee wrote:

Thx!

And ya 3:1 global win loss is damn hard!
I wonder how many players actually have this ribbon - if any ......
This guy has it:
http://bf2s.com/player/irondentist/

But its really lame for the rest of us, cause lets say you already have a standard 1 to 1 ratio of wins to losses, and you've got 100 wins and 100 losses. Well now you have to get 200 wins in a row to get that badge. Kinda stupid I think. They need to change it, cause otherwise you have to start a new account in order to complete all the ribbons.
Epitome
+0|6840|The Netherlands
It's not impossbile, just really hard...

I'm trying to get it and I need to win like 600+ games to get it if I don't lose too much games.

That's much harder than the 200+ games you have to win!
r00fus
+2|6791
i got that there war college ribbon
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6793|Canberra, Australia
My mate the badge wh0re is going for this Ribbon. 
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6808|USA, IL
lol roofus the life of a tanker and 24/7 commander dosent appeal to me.  But your good at it, even getting a high score of 262!  Nice, props.  Please post tips on getting 262... .my high score was 150 and that was a carreer best, I was left and right with kills and med saves, any tips for me to raise my karkand high score of 150?(I was medic on mec.) (Besides getting 131 kills .lol)

Nice shiny ribbon.

Last edited by MurrayP (2005-09-22 17:44:54)

r00fus
+2|6791
i got it as commander on karkand, the round lasted like an hour...or you could play mashtuur and get a squad of engineers in the blackhawk, a nuclear bomb wont take you down that way.

Last edited by r00fus (2005-09-22 18:01:04)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6847|San Francisco

r00fus wrote:

i got it as commander on karkand, the round lasted like an hour...or you could play mashtuur and get a squad of engineers in the blackhawk, a nuclear bomb wont take you down that way.
Wow... pistol as your most used weapon, by a long shot too!
r00fus
+2|6791
pistol for life, i have my pistol out when im commanding.

Last edited by r00fus (2005-09-22 19:47:42)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6785

holy crap roofus, command much?
I'd say this badge is near impossible to get if you've been playing this game for more than a few weeks.  I'd need to get ~1000 more wins and no losses to get my ratio up to 3:1.  bloody hell!  Not to mention 30 more hours in the commanders seat listening to troops whining about their own incompetancies.  "waah waah i need a supply crate"  "waah waah i ran into arty"  "waah waah i wana be commander half way through the game so i can commandeer the 2x bonus"
I think I'll stick to ground pounding.

Last edited by beeng (2005-09-28 12:32:01)

Epitome
+0|6840|The Netherlands
This is the most difficult ribbon to get, so I simply must try to gain it!
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6847|San Francisco

Epitome wrote:

This is the most difficult ribbon to get, so I simply must try to gain it!
Good luck!
bioforce
+0|6784
that roofus is just a stat padder.... at the end of game he changes to the winning team. cant have an win/loss ratio like that if u dont....
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6807|Lake Constanze, Germany
Since u have no evidence for that, i would kindly ask u, to go about such statements carefully.
Thx.

Greetz,
Agent
bioforce
+0|6784
his win to loss ratio:

Wins & Losses      543 / 67 (8.10)

proves enough... w/l of 8.10??? no way man
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
I mean, did u actually see him? Perhaps it's a strange w/l ratio, but i don't have any evidences.
For that, i wouldn't say it like u did. And a stat padder is a lil different thing, imo.

Greetz,
Agent
bioforce
+0|6784
Stat padding is playing a game other then in the way originally ment by the creator, therefore changing to the winning team in the end is stat padding. But im not gunna argue about this with a mod.

Everyone can think for themselfs... on this forum ill just say that he was "lucky" to be in the right team at the end then

Last edited by bioforce (2005-10-01 13:08:37)

Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6836|Finland
Maybe hes just so damn good at putting down those artis and supplys that his team does good? Atleast he doesnt tank whore, hes got only 20+ hours in a tank and 75 hours with pistols! If you can't prove it, don't whine about it.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6840|Missoula, MT
I think he just had his pistol selected as weapon whilst commanding...that should explain the high hours of usage there. 
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
@bioforce: Imo, stat padding is one way of playing a game else, it was made for.
Even if he switches teams on purpose, he wins only one game...not two, not three....only one.
And how many ppl switched teams in good ol '42?!

Yeah, i'm one of the mods, but i'm a normal guy and u can talk to me, like to anybody else.
I would be a bad mod, if i use any of my powers during a normal discussion. Why should i?!
All i wanted to say was: u shouldn't do such statements without any evidences.
The last sentence from ur post sounds much better. Thx.

@Landepaukku: Agree.

@Dave: Right:

r00fus wrote:

pistol for life, i have my pistol out when im commanding.
Greetz,
Agent

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard