RingPirate
+0|6713|Berlin
Yeah well the Bush family has had ties to Iran for decades, but the truth of the matter is, it is scientifically impossible that those planes downed the WTC buildings, take that on top of the fact that there was a 16foot wide hole in the pentagon after the "plane" hit it when one engine would have made a whole that big after supposedly hitting the lawn and not leaving a scratch on it, the fact that building 7 was barely damaged and somehow also imploded in on itself... I mean come on... its just totally ridiculous to believe that it wasn't planned to the last detail by people that had the access to plant the explosives (and they did indeed evacuate the buildings several times in the weeks leading up to 911 and had dozens of engineers in there with the security camera's turned off... ) Bush is a liar and a mass murderer, and wasn't elected for either of his terms... I know your not known for being the brightest nation but get a clue...
I'm still laughing about this one.
Me too. O wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder. You talk about asumptions like they were facts. Are you just trying to argue, contradict us in a way? Do you know all of that? Has Bush himself told you? I'm not American as stated before but that's just bullix unless you were able to back your wild theory up with some hard evidence. So "Americans are not known for being the brightest nation"? That makes me wonder where you are from now. You won't tell us cause you know yourself you wouldn't let your place shine in great light. Anyhow this is supposed to be a discussin right? And you really need to work on your way of argumentation. You're not the allmighty, so present some sources of what you're saying. There are none? Ah, why do I even bother.

"scientifically impossible that those planes downed the WTC buildings"

What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying the impact of those planes and the heat couldn't have collapsed the buildings? Or is it that they couldn't have hit in the first place without Bush knowing all about it?

Last edited by RingPirate (2006-02-22 15:10:39)

Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6776

RingPirate wrote:

Me too. O wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder. You talk about asumptions like they were facts. Are you just trying to argue, contradict us in a way? Do you know all of that? Has Bush himself told you? I'm not American as stated before but that's just bullix unless you were able to back your wild theory up with some hard evidence. So "Americans are not known for being the brightest nation"? That makes me wonder where you are from now. You won't tell us cause you know yourself you wouldn't let your place shine in great light. Anyhow this is supposed to be a discussin right? And you really need to work on your way of argumentation. You're not the allmighty, so present some sources of what you're saying. There are none? Ah, why do I even bother.

"scientifically impossible that those planes downed the WTC buildings"

What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying the impact of those planes and the heat couldn't have collapsed the buildings? Or is it that they couldn't have hit in the first place without Bush knowing all about it?
Well said
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
Ring he's from canada telling from his name.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6745|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
the bush family had ties to iran for decades?

don't you mean saudi arabia?

if you're going to repeat like a parakeet all that micheal moore propaganda and your little conspiracy theorist websites, you should at least make it semi believable....

after all, a conspiracy theory is meant to entertain. it's not entertaining when you do not enforce the suspension of disbelief, monsieur.

Last edited by -]Eucalyptus[- (2006-02-22 19:10:11)

FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6690
who has see RED DAWN the movies pwns american FREEDOM FIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoosyourdaddy
+0|6759|NZ
The best analogy for Nuclear standoff I've heard:

"2 men are standing in a tank of petrol up to their waists.
1 man has 5 matches, the other has 3..."
Duramen1
+0|6751|wa,usa
and just to clarify on those sitting nuclear warmissles...there not just sitting rusting if they arn't taken care of then they are removed (thats why some of the old missles silos have been for sale. 

also the US switches out there missles do you think they really have the same missles sence the 60's (they don't have the same subs why would they have the same missles)  no they have destroyed many and produced new ones.
CoNnOr36
+0|6649|New Jersey
In response to (BS)Commander_Canuck's post, it is absolutely possible for the terrorists to have destroyed the WTC and Pentagon.  Maybe, people should actually do some research on the topic they post about so they don't sound like complete fools.  The reason that the Pentagon wasn't damaged that much from the plane is because it is made of reinforced concrete meant to withstand airstrikes and other attacks.  It is a military installation and is the most important US military installation in the world.  WTC 7 fell because of the seismic energy released from the impact of the airliner.  The 'exoskeleton' of the WTC was not made to withstand the high heat from the blazing jet fuel.  As support rods collapsed, the entire building imploded.  Bush may have some faults but he has protected America from dangerous terrorists.  The idea that the US government was responsible for the 9/11 attacks is absurd bullshit. Plus, what would Bush have to gain by causing 9/11?  The stock market plummeted and the the economy was plunged into recession.  Now, we have launched an assault upon the terrorists who commited this atrocity and their radical way of life.  As the most powerful nation in the world, we the United States have the responsibility to mantain world order.  We didn't want this duty, but it was placed on our shoulders.  We must keep the world safe from all threats. We must not only protect the United States, but make the world safe for humanity.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
What better way to get your hands on the surplus of cash that clinton built up than to start 2 wars , but how would you get the support you needed?

Create a situation like pearl harbor {which btw fdr let happen} , I swear all you could hear for a year was "nuke those basterds!" It enraged even the most peaceful people I knew.

I dont subscribe to politics or religion so I dont know everything there is to know about them , but I do know I dont trust my government & think its time for widespread change.

I however have never been motivated to do anything about it so I have no floor to complain on, I'm just along for the ride
BVC
+325|6696
My 2c: China will wait until the world is weakened or distracted elsewhere before trying anything on.  The US/rest of the west will be hated even more, but are unlikely to START anything.  The middle east/islam will start it.  Either by way of an Iranian-headed attack (conventional or nuclear), or more likely by way of a terrorist WMD attack.  I say WMD because it won't have to be a traditional nuke that does it...

The mechanics of the cold war have stalled WW3.  US/USSR both knew what would happen in a nuclear war and didnt want to risk it.  Now, with more extremism about, things are different.

Nuclear rant time:
As a New Zealander, I'm opposed to nuclear warfare; thousands my countrymen have died as a result of it.  The spike in cancer rates (particularly leukemia) during the 50s and 60s is believed to have been caused by fallout from French and US surface testing in the Pacific ocean, testing that SHOULD have been done in those countries back yards.  Oh, and the dutch photographer that died when the French government decided to bomb a greenpeace boat here.  Damned French terrorists.  Got medals from their government too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard