zerobeast33
+4|6680|Steel City
Questions for Nexus:

How can you have killed someone 30 times in one round?  [DpS]Unen
And he's a lance corp. and he has a kill streak of 57.
A little odd for me, but that's why I'm asking you.

What are you complaining about being a "tank"whore. You have over 40 hours in a tank, with
a K/D over 4.  Not implying you are in it 100%, but you do have a share in, like myself.
I have a little more time in the tank than you because, I played 50+ more hrs.
But, I try to mix it up here and there.

And this is a GAME, it is not real life. I get pissed off at a lot of things that happen in the game.
What am I going to do, go cry about it? No, either leave that particular server or just shut up
and continue to play.
I do realize though, I'm playing a $50 game and just having fun with other people around the world.

I don't know about you but you don't need to compare BF2 to Real life war! I've losted 2 close friends
over there(IRAQ) in 2004. So, think before you speak about that stuff.

There is no such thing as a perfect game. If this honestly bothers you a lot, you don't have to play it.
We are human and we make mistakes, that's why they come out with patch(es). Yes, some of them suck, but they have to try and make everything even and fair to a point.

Last edited by zerobeast33 (2006-02-21 12:32:41)

nexus3372
+1|6782
DPS unen= afk on oman small--ask chrome89. and he quit the game due to family issues. I as well have lost family members and people of my church in Iraq and N. Korea. I like the tank, but i havnt been in it for a while.  Golden Rule of Gaming--If the option is presented (e.g. baseraping), take full adavantage of it and use it to the fullest. No admin should have the power(though the childish one do) to remove you. If the other team sucks so bad that they can't fend your team off---hell shove you dick so far up their asshole that their ancestor feels it damn thatd hurt. lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard