MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East
yesterday i logged in and randomly got 4, ya, 4 unlocks in a row. it just kept asking me.and i didn't do anything, i had recently got a promo to SGT but i had already picked that unlock...so...yea. don't get me wrong, i'm lovin it lol but i'm just a little confused.

OTHER PROBLEMS!!!!!
1-i can't connect to any BF2:SF servers, because it says i don't have the same version, even though i dl'd 1.12...

2-the new weapons (P90 and L96) are weird for me in game. it says like weapon g.brif blah blah blah and then name instead of just weapon name. it's really weird..

any solutions/explanations?
ibfr33k
+5|6845
The newest version is 1.2 not 1.12.  that might be the problem with your SF servers.  As for the other,  I'm not real sure.
MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East
w/e
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6693|Canada Eh?
w/e? nice response to somebody who gave assistance
FrEaK
+1|6802|Finland
w/e=what ever(?)
IfCShoot
+1|6747
uninstall Bf2,reinstall, then patch Bf2   Install SF and Patch that then ull be alright!

Last edited by IfCShoot (2006-02-20 14:35:46)

Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6693|Canada Eh?
It just seems odd to me, Whatever, odd reply to somebody who tried to help
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6741|oregon
uhmm, first of all, patch to 1.2, second, if you changed the names of the movies in the mods folder so you didnt have to watch them[beggining credits] change those back to normal. some poeple said that changing it back to normal was what worked.
cmsgt_one_shot
+5|6663|USA
also with the server issue i had the same thing. what i did was go to ea go to bf2 site and then go to download and download increment  patch.

Last edited by cmsgt_one_shot (2006-02-20 15:04:52)

Snoopafella
+0|6669

MrKamikaze wrote:

2-the new weapons (P90 and L96) are weird for me in game. it says like weapon g.brif blah blah blah and then name instead of just weapon name. it's really weird..

I got that same error, but I got some others too like the UAV having a funny name and big HUD icons, do you have these things as well?

Last edited by Snoopafella (2006-02-20 15:15:14)

420JOKES
+-1|6660

MrKamikaze wrote:

yesterday i logged in and randomly got 4, ya, 4 unlocks in a row. it just kept asking me.and i didn't do anything, i had recently got a promo to SGT but i had already picked that unlock...so...yea. don't get me wrong, i'm lovin it lol but i'm just a little confused.

OTHER PROBLEMS!!!!!
1-i can't connect to any BF2:SF servers, because it says i don't have the same version, even though i dl'd 1.12...

this happened to me when i tried to revert by in stalling old patch on top of new one all u have to do is install the latest patch to fix if u look at UAV it will say servers name .uav or somin (old patch)that will fix ur latest ver problem too

{aanyone notice in the new patch there is a red target[250m] in middle of map in the center of the earth lol too funny}

Last edited by 420JOKES (2006-02-20 21:15:41)

MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East
YES SNOOPAFELLA I GOT THAT TOO!! very annoying

and vampira lol i didn mean it like that, i meant to say 1.20 not 1.12, so i was saying w/e as "whatever same thing" lol-no offense meant
Snoopafella
+0|6669
I figured out what it was for me - custom localization files.  I downloaded a more upto date version of Ali's localization files from here, and it now works fine again.  The server problem I have no idea about.
MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East
ok thx i'll dl that lol
MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East
uhh snooopafella i tried to dl that but nothin happened....?
Snoopafella
+0|6669
It should have worked, I've just tested it now and it works for me, here is the link again -

Code:

http://ali.turbojugend-guetersloh.de/bf2/ali-pmbf2_1.2.1.rar
(Copy + Paste the link into your address bar)
MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East

Snoopafella wrote:

It should have worked, I've just tested it now and it works for me, here is the link again -

Code:

http://ali.turbojugend-guetersloh.de/bf2/ali-pmbf2_1.2.1.rar
still nothing...

i enter URL, it goes directly to ifle dl, goes to desktop, and when i double click on desktop it loads for a sec and then does nothing
Snoopafella
+0|6669
I zipped it for you and uploaded it here for you, hopefully that'll work better.

Last edited by Snoopafella (2006-02-25 05:03:08)

MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East
says "ser too busy"

*server

Last edited by MrKamikaze (2006-02-26 11:16:25)

MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East
ok i tried again and got in.

i downloaded the file, and opened it. Now what? lol sry im a noob. Theres an "Ali" icon that brings me to a huge directory, and the "Custom localization files" folder that i opened which went mods>>bf2(or xpack)>>localization>>english>>and then diff english thingies...

im confused...
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6752|Oslo, Norway

Snoopafella wrote:

Code:

http://ali.[b]turbojugend[/b]-guetersloh.de/bf2/ali-pmbf2_1.2.1.rar
how the he11 did they get there?

here they are...

462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6703
Reference the weapons having the 'programming' names instead of the friendly text...

We just re-installed the whole patch (not the incremental) and it cured the problem.
MrKamikaze
+10|6660|East
Turbonegro Owns

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard