usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

clarkie99 wrote:

Great_White_Rabbit wrote:

I'm an Internet Sales Manager for a car dealership. I'm saving up to buy a home so BF2 keeps me from going out and blowing cash, besides who doesn't love getting a new fav victim :p
I'm saving up to become a pilot. Thats why I bought the game. I don't go to my local anywhere near as much anymore. Saved myself a shit load of cash already!
Good luck, that pilot training cost me a fortune.
schakl
+21|6695
Well, I have 257 hours now, that makes 7 hours a week since July.
I sleep 42 hours a week, I work 50 hours a week, so whats the problem with 7 hours/week.
Enough time (69 hours) for wife, children, house and music.

Hawk

Last edited by schakl (2006-02-21 03:04:59)

mporlier
+42|6645|Montreal, Canada
I have checked the to gun's stats  BlaZiN.uk he played 6H/day for the past 8 months straight. This is just not possible!
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6746|England
doh, and it was all going so well...good thread ruined!
Great_White_Rabbit
+0|6660

clarkie99 wrote:

Great_White_Rabbit wrote:

I'm an Internet Sales Manager for a car dealership. I'm saving up to buy a home so BF2 keeps me from going out and blowing cash, besides who doesn't love getting a new fav victim :p
I'm saving up to become a pilot. Thats why I bought the game. I don't go to my local anywhere near as much anymore. Saved myself a shit load of cash already!
Yeah, I feel you there, as much fun as it is to go out and drop $200 a night at a club, I'd rather save the cash and apply it towards something other than skanks. A home/pilot's license is better than herpes by far. Good luck on becoming a pilot.

Last edited by Great_White_Rabbit (2006-02-21 13:48:08)

ckdawn
Smrt Blond Gurl
+5|6663|Oklahoma
Married, stay at home mom with two kids....my full time job is bf2 with an average of 6-7 hours a day m-f with occasional nights and weekends......of course I take the time during map changes to clean house, fold laundry, give baths, make meals.....stats may not show it's worth my time, but damnit, I have fun!!!
Terrible_chester
PKM Whore
+16|6641|Prolly on wake.
I work for the local Sheriffs Department, I live alone and love it because it gives me time to play
during the week I dont play much, but on the weekends I have been known to spend at least one full day veggin out.
for me gaming is a fun way to blow off stress and steam from my job.
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6700|Mountains of West Virginia

Rizen_Ji wrote:

student, senior in high school, senioritis is setting...

'nuff said
amen to that

seniors 06

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard