-=WM=-Racerx
+-3|6683|Chicago
You stupid jerks.......
I was in MY server this time...And a jerk ran in front of the chopper as it was sliding forward b-4 actual takeoff
and the ass wipe punished me before I could say sorry.

And then again later on with a car....So he got kicked.....

point is if it's your fault Don't punish someone....if you are in a close quarters fight with a guy and Your team mate kills you {and the guy} I would not punish him for that either....

Thank God they fixed the Claymore and mine sitiuation...
We do jerks punish you so quick...I rarelly punish people it's just not cool I wish more people played like this.
If you want to play on a server Where we discouarge team punish.....
WWW.WARMACHINE.VF11.COM
server I.P IS 216.246.9.69

-=WM=-Racerx

Last edited by -=WM=-Racerx (2006-04-14 05:56:19)

killjoi
+2|6681
I punish people for sloppy play.  Like F-15 carpet bombings on points I'm trying to cap.  On the ground I'm more lenient, but people running you over in cars is retarded.
-=WM=-Racerx
+-3|6683|Chicago
No people runnig out in front of cars is retarded.....
Sloppy play yea the carpet bobing I can see but I would warn the guys first.....2nd time I'll punish....
twiistaaa
+87|6687|mexico

killjoi wrote:

On the ground I'm more lenient, but people running you over in cars is retarded.
its sort of hard to brake when you are full throttle and sum wanker decides to cross the road or sumone simply just spawns in front of you.
killjoi
+2|6681
This one guy bombed a point that a whole squad was taking, killed everyone.  Simultaneous tk punish by all invoked a kick/ban.  His buddy was crying about it to the admin, to no avail.
Zukabazuka
+23|6704
Every pilot I shot down by misstake has punished me because they get killed by 1 AA, so for now I might punish any pilot who bombs me.
J=MAN
+25|6677|OZ

-=WM=-Racerx wrote:

No people runnig out in front of cars is retarded.....
Amen brother!! If you get run over, YOU should apologise to the driver because your muppet-tude has just cost him 4 points.

All you have to do is look both ways before you cross, just like real life.
xaven
+25|6752|Berlin
just set punish off and everything is fine...

that punishing feature is as crappy as the kick vote feature.
Orion5413
+4|6706|Irving Tx
i punish all pilots dont care about whos at fault... I agree with Zukabazuka, no pilot ever forgave for a missile goin to the wrong jet or chopper... so they kill me i punish right back... for ground pounders i dont punish at all....
MrBrain
+24|6710|Finland

xaven wrote:

just set punish off and everything is fine...

that punishing feature is as crappy as the kick vote feature.
Yep. It only awakes bad feelings actually. I'm much calmer on servers where punish is off, not that I get it much but when I teamkill it it's an accident and then I get pissed off if they punish me (and I always say sorry). Ok, the bastard who shot me in the leg several times when I was a commander and healed me over and over again I actually shot on purpose. But he didn't get a "damn it, sorry" either...

edit:spelling

Last edited by MrBrain (2006-02-21 15:08:34)

Drizzle72
+1|6658
I agree with a lot of what was said above.. The absolute worst is the guy that breaks his neck to get in the chopper pilot seat then everyone else loads up and then everyone finds out this guy can't fly and you crash and burn b4 you can bail.... IF YOU CAN'T FLY THE THING THEN DON'T GET IN THE THING is how I feel... I usually don't punish for a teamkill unless it is something stupid and they appeared to do it delibert or something... u know the guy that just runs around and kills everyone b4 they get the boot... yeah a punish is in store... WORST ONE EVER-SNIPER ON THE ROOF PUTS A CLAYMORE AT THE LADDER TO COVER ASS, TEAMMATE SEES MINE SIGN AND CLIMBS ANYWAY.. BOOM HE'S DUST BUT WAIT!!! I GET THE PUNISH FOR A TEAMKILL.. I HATE THAT TO NO END.... I HAVEN'T NOTICED ANY SERVER SO FAR THAT HAS THE FRIENDLY CLAYMORE TURNED OFF BUT IT WOULD BE SO NICE!!!!!
hutchy52
+12|6773
I was playing on Gulf of Oman today, jumped in the MEC chopper with a guy called [P19S] Pompilius.  We are in the air for about 30 seconds before he crashes into the ground.

Obviously he knew he was crap at flying and had bailed out at the last minute leaving me with the teamkill.  This would not have been so bad if he hadn't punished me.  Why is it that complete nubs feel the need to punish for every teamkill even when it is their fault (as it usually is)?

Perhaps I should have just teamkilled him before he got in, as I was going to cop it anyway.  That way I could have at least got some time in the air.
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6703|The Netherlands
Hmm i hate  the people who are Tk punishing for useless things
aib73412
+0|6749|im from idaho but liven in MD
back to the carpet bombing topic . i never punish for those pilots that do carpet bomb  because i pilot to and it hard to see who is down there trying to take the flag, Most of the time i dont touch flags that are grey when i fly i look up at the map on the screen. if my commander has arty there and says attack well im going to go in with the bombs if i hit one of my guys i try and appologize as fast i can with out crashing in the event it is a grey flag other then that i dont touch them because my team may be trying to caputure the flag . i will watch it next time i fly over it to see whats going with it and  if i fly over an american flag and i  see nothing but ,mulitple boxes with NO X marks in them on an american flag well i will not hesitate to carpet bomb them to get them away from the flag if i kill one on my own i applogize. I only team punish when it is out right team kill,  example clan kills me for a chopper or a tank. If you do fly only thing i can say is is that the map indicator is not the same as its on the ground it only shows where the squads are at and some times your own vehicles.  on the ground you can see your own troop movement on the little map indicator.  but if you what you all team punish for is all on your own oppinions. i try and be fair. team punishing will count against your total map ticket score . so for those that do care about winning the match think about that and those that dont well i guess if your going to team punish go for it i can not stop you.
pompilius
+0|6611
hutchy u fuckign wanker. call me a noob again and i ll rape ur ugly mum. i dont fly choppers and never pretended that im a good f pilot. u hutchy fuk always stay in ur f tank. u say i punished u? now i ll explain why i punished u sucker. firstly, all my mates reckon u r a wanker! secondly, i think u r a f wanker too:D u r f crying like a girl. geeeez. get a dick out of ur ass boy and see if u feel any better.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6674|Lancaster Ohio, USA
Can't we all just get along here...and yes...i hate it when people punish me for accidental TK's...or for their own stupidity...but what I love...sarcasim implied...is when peole shot you in the hopes you'll shot them and kill them so they can punish you...happened to my buddy here earlier and it's happened to me a few times...i just let them blatently kill me and then I bring on the punish...f-ing cockbites...
=YC-UK=Declan
+-14|6635
I HATE PEOPLE THAT GET TKED ON PURPOSE THEN PUNISH LIKE WHEN YOUR IN J-10 ALL YOU SEE IS ABOUT 4 PEOPLE ON RUNWAY NONE OV EM MOVE THEN YOU SEE

YOU WERE PUNISHED FOR A TEAMKILL!!

WHAT'S THE POINT IN THAT I AIN'T GOOD IN PLANES I KNOW THAT BUT GOTTA LEARN SOME TIME  (not a caps-lock problem BTW!!! )

NOOB PUNISHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by =YC-UK=Declan (2006-04-10 05:16:03)

Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6693|Canada Eh?
this all seems like an advertisement for your clan server.
arnica
+18|6699|Sydney

=YC-UK=Declan wrote:

NOOB PUNISHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd say owned more like it ......
ShadowdogKGB
+6|6864
Punish should be taken out altogether. It's fucking gay.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6666

pompilius wrote:

hutchy u fuckign wanker. call me a noob again and i ll rape ur ugly mum. i dont fly choppers and never pretended that im a good f pilot. u hutchy fuk always stay in ur f tank. u say i punished u? now i ll explain why i punished u sucker. firstly, all my mates reckon u r a wanker! secondly, i think u r a f wanker too:D u r f crying like a girl. geeeez. get a dick out of ur ass boy and see if u feel any better.
May I recommend this guy be banned?
arnica
+18|6699|Sydney

pompilius wrote:

That was uncalled for ....
-=WM=-Racerx
+-3|6683|Chicago

Vampira_NB wrote:

this all seems like an advertisement for your clan server.
you mean like your sig Is your advertisment for your server....Get a life
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6693|Canada Eh?
At least I'm blatant about it
Herackles
+33|6645

Vampira_NB wrote:

At least I'm blatant about it
Someone could just as well say that "at least he's being polite about it."  Gimme a break mate, stop picking on the small insignificant things.  On topic though...yeah, you have to hate the dumbass punishers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard