[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6868|Honolulu, HI
Has anyone else noticed that sometimes teamwork points don't register properly?  For example, let's say I'm playing Karkand and I throw a bunch of medic bags around.  Then I see an enemy and I shoot at him with my G36E.  My crosshairs flash, I hit him a couple of times, someone else kills him and I see "You got a kill damage assist!"  Then I trip over an enemy grenade and die, then right after I die I see "You got a healing point!"  Cool--someone must have run over one of my first aid bags.  Then, while waiting to spawn in again, I hit Tab to check the scores, but I see that I only have 1 point!  Something didn't register!

So...has this happened to anyone else?  I could swear that this only happens when I get points when I'm dead (posthumous kill-damage assists, heals, or resupplies)...but then again, I usually only check my score when I'm dead anyway, so I wouldn't know.
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6805
Omg liek you lost a point....shit happens
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6823|Denmark

Picouz/VoiD wrote:

Have you got nothing better to do... if you dont have anything to say then dont reply you dick!

I have had this happen to me with healing points to I think..
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6868|Honolulu, HI

Picouz/VoiD wrote:

Thanks, I know shit happens.  Proof: you were born.

Look, I'm not bitching about losing a point here and there!  Since I have over 40000, losing one or two isn't the end of the world, I know that.  I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else or if maybe I'm just hallucinating the whole thing?

For anyone else who has something CONSTRUCTIVE to add to this thread, I welcome and thank you...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard