trogmaster
+0|6691|Chair
Would be nice to know unranked if possible

got my expert knife and vet pistol with 500 kils already heeh im a bit mental

Last edited by trogmaster (2006-02-20 07:21:53)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6798|Singapore

Unranked.
Shifty14321
+0|6674|Frankfurt, Germany
None that haven't been revoked...
nezff
+0|6768
im sorry i dont know of any stat padding servers.  i see your sig and best round score of 315.  Im gonna go out on a limb and say that is a bogus round.  look at your kd ratio.  its terrible.  i dont see how u got a best round of that high.  sorry.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6713
Considering they are against EAs Ranked Server rules and anyone caught playing in them will get wiped supposedly so i wouldnt risk it.

Hey thats nice to see he got his expert only 8 days after he got basic,
Basic 6/02/06
Veteran 12/02/06
Expert 14/02/06
fairly quick yes or is it possible to do it that quick?

Last edited by Lestat<CoN> (2006-02-20 05:48:27)

el.budda
+4|6680
i had seen a one but i don't tell you about this server because i hate this fucking shit. Only small kids play on this server becaus they are to stupid to play BF2 at a norm ranked server.
bingobones
+6|6734|London, UK
Best round of 315...so  what? why do people have to accuse other people of stat padding just because they have a decent best round score....so annoying
stars#10101
+2|6693|Singaproe

nezff wrote:

im sorry i dont know of any stat padding servers.  i see your sig and best round score of 315.  Im gonna go out on a limb and say that is a bogus round.  look at your kd ratio.  its terrible.  i dont see how u got a best round of that high.  sorry.
people can get high scores like that on a 64 map with only 20 players or so i think.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

Have 330 on Songshua and 250 on Warlord as Commander, 16 players on 64 map - its not easy but sometimes achieveble with a close fight during those conditions :-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Torin
+52|6701
High scores of like 35 and 45 on every other map, but a high score of 315 on Karkand? No, that's not suspect at all. </sarcasm>

Expert pistol and knife on a player with 1000+ hours would be understandable and probably legit, but on a player with 113 hours? Sounds like stat padding to me. No way you get 500 pistol kills in 113 hours of playing unless you are padding it.

Oh, and OP? If you haven't noticed, knife/pistol servers are stat padding and illegal, and can get your stats wiped. Although it seems a bit obvious that you didn't know that much.

Edit: Oh, and for someone with a K/D of 1.17 and no vehicle/weapon with an above normal K/D, I find it extremely unlikely to have 2 victims with 10+ kills each. That's the result of stat padding.

Last edited by Torin (2006-02-20 06:03:24)

Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6732|Germany
Psst!
The Rules of Engagement permitt these sort of server.
http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … .php?t=251
kiteboarderni
+62|6689
i agree
Torin
+52|6701

Zeibach wrote:

Psst!
The Rules of Engagement permitt these sort of server.
http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … .php?t=251
Oh?

§1.8 Players may not use or exploit game mechanisms to artificially boost their score ("stats padding") and Server administrators may not knowingly allow or encourage this activity on their servers.

This would include but not limited to:
§ Knife-Pistol-Revive
§ Knife-Pistol only Servers
§ Knife only Servers
§ High Points Servers
chinesemaster006
+3|6689
touché
Looks like some people can't read.
By the way my German buddy, I think you should use this program and learn so english, before you do a critical error like he did.

Video:
http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php … ;f_id=1516

ROFL! j/k
a fly
+105|6653|The netherlands
why would you pad your stats anyway? to look better?

get a life, play bf2 for the fun of shooting and pretending to die(dont know who wrote that, but it was good). not to be better then anyone else, unless your top 100, but then you dont need stinking badges, cause you would recieve them during NORMAL play.......
phprock
+0|6661|Beaver County, PA
http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/72.232.1.11:16567/

We encourage knife kills...  but we don't care what you use.  As long as there is no stat padding or cheating.
trogmaster
+0|6691|Chair
HAHAH well people who attack me because i camped the roof of a building on karkand on a server with 20/64 lol i got 120 kills by throwiing nades when they tried to capture hotel.they kept reving i kept throwing nades. and plus people criticise my KD ratio.... hmm maybe its beciase ive only been playing a month and maybe when you first start you get killed by everyone and it takes time to adjust from cs:source to bf2... ya fucking noobs. my friend told me about a pistol and knife server and it sounded fun thats all. unlike the normal seriousness of most servers. god cant people piss around even just a little bit?
trogmaster
+0|6691|Chair
oh and may i point out. i had over 100 knife kills before i even got my basic. so then maybe just maybe i went i a low popualted 64 man server and went knife mad.... you people are so critical. yes i have had 2 lucky rounds in the whole of battlefield 2. both camping like a noob and im proud of it. its easy to do. jsut climb onto the roof between sqaure and hotel and jump from the railings to the one directly north of hotel flag. as a support you can resupply yourself. its where i got the bulk of my nade kills and there is a small metal shelter to hide from artillary. i also kiled myself around 20 times before i could get up there but that didnt matter in the end
trogmaster
+0|6691|Chair
And!!!! May I Point Out That To Get 10+ Kills On Someone Go To A Low Popualted 64 Man Server On Karkand And See What Happens Then Ya Fat Piece Of Shit. I Have Never Used A Pistol Server. I Only Use A Psitol At The Moment Its Nice :d Anyways You Fat Cunt My Kd Ratio Sucks Coz I Dont Care If I Die And Im Sure You Ahve All Base Raped Like Hell So Fuccccck Offffff
trogmaster
+0|6691|Chair
Ooo And One More Fucking Thing... I Didnt Say Ranked Servers Did I Ya Fucking Noobs. I Just Wanted A Bit Of Fun For Once Instead Of You Middle Aged Twats Acting Out Like Its Real.

You Are The One That Ruin This Wonderful Game. Stop Acting Intelligant And Go Fuck A Horse It Consultant!
trogmaster
+0|6691|Chair
EVEN one more fucking thing... you dont need to play a game for "100 hours" to be good at it

lol i played the game on unranked servers before i realised i had to patch the damn thing so maybe just maybe i might have played a bit longer than it says.... plus i lost my unranked account for no reason not that it truly matters anyways seeing as he didnt have any points... oooo because points holy fucking points... ea fucked it up when they introduced that coz you have a host of complaing nobodies that stat pad anyways... i think everyones base raped atleast once and dont lie.
trogmaster
+0|6691|Chair
i hope my rant has sorted out some of your queries

torin you suck balls

77 kill streak... and you acuse me of stat padding

suck my balls ya fucking redneck loser
Torin
+52|6701

trogmaster wrote:

i hope my rant has sorted out some of your queries

torin you suck balls

77 kill streak... and you acuse me of stat padding

suck my balls ya fucking redneck loser
Yeah, it's called actually being good. 77 kill streak, in a Blackhawk. Go pad some more stats newbie.
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6666|Arlington, MA
i only once played one of thouse servers and i loved it... so much fun, exept for the cheaters hu took out there m60's and slaughtered everyone. AHEM Sigmaz, as u can see he is my number one enamy.... well now u no y! i hate them damb cheaters.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard