imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
djoauef dljfe doen hh heh bgiue uihgie iukbkjb mklhug u iuw' hdh;ehdh jkdhhfuie;'eieiru iieyi ieyrioe  hehehjlie.

Looks like you're back already, I knew it wouldn't last..
edownage
+-1|6622|The netherlands ^^
Ik stem in met overname laten we die engelsen is een poepie ruiken ^^
Herackles
+33|6627

fdcp_elmo wrote:

I quit BF2 and I have 3 reasons.

1) I have played it for a Half year and I was in need of something new.
boredom and Irritation struck me too much
2) I don't want to buy stuff to play. EA has these nice strategies, buy SF to get new unlocks, if you don't buy EF and AF you get kicked from the server and find a nice commercial. (this really gets to your nerves I gotta tell you)
3) I find too much bugs in the new patch. Im not complaining about a accurate PKM or anything. but there are soo much bugs I'm sick of it

Why I place this in the Praise section?
well I want to thank BF2, Dice and the community for the great time I had playing this as a matter of fact i'm getting quite emotional right now (sissy)
Im going to mis BF2 and the community.

I take the DVD-rom out of the PC open the box and place the DVD where it started once and put it away on a nice spot. maybe to be picked up some time to entertain me again
I'm glad that you've enjoyed the game, and I'm glad that you're giving the people responsible their due credit.  If I were you though my friend, I'd try and put things in perspective...after all, this is just a video game.  The game and it's sites will be around no matter what.  Besides, there a far more important things in life to worry about, than to feel sad at not being able to play a video game.

P.S.  I undertand the sentiment behind your comments and I don't mean to be malicious in mine, I'm just trying to give some friendly advice.

Last edited by Herackles (2006-03-20 00:39:40)

mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6839|A Small Isle in the Tropics

see the date of his last battle..

unless someone is using his account..
kn0ckahh
+98|6739|netherlands, sweet lake city

Cyberwolf wrote:

fdcp_elmo wrote:

I quit BF2 and I have 3 reasons.

1) I have played it for a Half year and I was in need of something new.
boredom and Irritation struck me too much
2) I don't want to buy stuff to play. EA has these nice strategies, buy SF to get new unlocks, if you don't buy EF and AF you get kicked from the server and find a nice commercial. (this really gets to your nerves I gotta tell you)
3) I find too much bugs in the new patch. Im not complaining about a accurate PKM or anything. but there are soo much bugs I'm sick of it

Why I place this in the Praise section?
well I want to thank BF2, Dice and the community for the great time I had playing this as a matter of fact i'm getting quite emotional right now (sissy)
Im going to mis BF2 and the community.

I take the DVD-rom out of the PC open the box and place the DVD where it started once and put it away on a nice spot. maybe to be picked up some time to entertain me again
1) I don't care
2) Most everyone else doesn't care
3) Fade into obscurity quietly next time.
1) stfu
2) you are a dick
3) why the f**k you post on this forum ?
arnica
+18|6681|Sydney
CAn I have your BF2 account? ... LOL just kidding .. you'll be back!!!!!!
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6628|Canada

dilbert2468 wrote:

yea got to say game is getting a tad bit boring. now im waiting for Quake wars to come out sometime this year man that game looks good. check it out.
quakewars is just a cheap ripoff. they're just trying to cash in on this original gaming experience

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard