silentsin
+3|6748
LOL lavadisk likes it because an anime?! hahaha. What anime? the only anime i can think of with a p90 even shown in it is ghost in the shell. yeah i tried the p90 twice, it was mediocre at best, the rate of fire is really bad and so is the damage, but the scope and clip capacity give it a real advantage to the DAO-12. still if i had it unlocked id probably prefer the dao.
Ugaminor
+21|6723
I think the p90 is quite useful on certain maps that require a bit more range.  It can hold its own in CQC but also gives you some medium range shots that the AT kit sorely needs.  It treated me well last nite, but then again, so does the DAO.
oberst_enzian
+234|6793|melb.au

speenerd wrote:

I don't even know why they made it an unlock.  Aren't unlocks supposed to be good weapons?
no. as they've said themselves in recent interviews, teh unlocks are just different weapons, not better or worse. the weapons you pick as unlocks just depends on your playing style. there are people around that totally carve up the battlefield with the p90.
CackNBallz
+45|6793|Toronto, Canada
I loved the "RCP-90" in Goldeneye 007 for the N64!  It had penetrative bullets, you could shoot through doors and certain walls with it in the game.  Heck even the guys in Stargate SG-1 use it too.

I need only a few hundred points until I can unlock the P90 and the L69A1 sniper rifle.  So I am eagerly awaiting this.  The MP7 is an awesome gun now that I have given it a few rounds, just don't hold the trigger down and if you use the ammo sparingly you can decimate half a squad with it.  I don't see the reason why they slowed the rate of fire to 600 rounds per minute, since the MP7 is 900 rpm.

The 1.2 patch has greatly increased the usefullness of the submachine guns.  In close quarters combat submachine guns and shotguns should reign supreme.  They are still a bit underpowered being only 19 damage points per bullet, but the rate of fire kind of balances it out.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6696

jonnykill wrote:

Wake up and smell the coffee bro . All the unlocks are worse then what you start out with , with a few exceptions . Stupidest unlocks in gaming history this game has . But I still play it .
Can we all agree that this is a moronic statement? Honestly...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard