dctcool
+27|6729|Gold Coast Aussieland
I was on Wake Island once as the Us as I was the first player to reach the Harrier, I used the hover engine to ascend over the carrier with about 7-8 people underneath me all wanting the jet.

But when I went to hit the "W" Key I accidently hit the "E" key instead, and as a result I ejected from the plane which came crashing down and tk'ing 7 or 8 guys at once

and I ended up getting banned

Has anyone else has this kind of mishap?
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6690
lol thats priceless. Too bad you didn't vid cap that. I'd be laughing my ass off watching it.
AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6641|Minnesota
HAHAHA!!! I wish I could have been there. Even if I was tked it would have been worth it. I never seen 7 tk's in 1 shot...
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6643|Malibu
BTW F-35B is not a Harrier.
Harrier is a British VETO aircraft.
F-35 is developed to modernize US forces with VETO capable aircraft.

VETO (Vertical Take-Off and Landing)
FSFGrimes
+1|6739
I've exited out of my jets so many times it aint even funny, but i dont think I  have ever nailed that many friendlys.

Lol, wonder if anyone tried to jump in it...
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6732|Singapore
STOL too?
AuSFinN
+1|6686
I dont know WHY every one calls the F-35B a harrier! I tell people about it, and they say "You mean a harrier?" 

NO!
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6645
who cares about the name? *tries to imagine the scene* god what a loveley thought *drools*
Defiance
+438|6669

That musta been "fricken sweet."
Kolhozik
+38|6664|Phila, PA
ROFLMFAO, you beat me, the most i've got was 5 TKs. i was a MEC medic on Karkand running around the hotel i see five guys between the buildings two of which where wounded, and one dead. so i ran up to them, revived one, and started throwing medic bags, when all of a sudden i get lag, and next i see is all of us dead and me getting all 5 TKs. turns out after i threw all med packs out i threw a granade and tk all of us.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
I decided to play on wake and fly a jet because I have lil expierence. I stole it from a high ranked dude and guess what he does. He jumps in front of me and then punishes me for the death so I fly for a while and then die. I then respond and try AGAIN. So he takes the jet then I'm like "pay back time" so I walk in his path". So the asshole backs the jet up and falls off the cliff lol. This happend 2 more times back and forth and my score ended up being like -12 or something. I was mad and then my computer locks up and I decided to quit. LOL

Last edited by Obiwan (2006-02-20 01:38:55)

Masta_Daco
+39|6734|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
my highest TK was 6 in 1 bullet!!! i was chasing a j-10 he was almost on fire  then he crashes into the full blackhawk and then it said masta daco tk tk tk tk tk tk and my score went to -24 got banned kicked and disconnected.......

Last edited by Masta_Daco (2006-02-20 01:46:29)

delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6750
I whacked a full blackhawk while taking of diagonal on the carrier, (with the plane on the small platform) killed all inside and get the ban too..... my first and only ban.

your is damn funny do....
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6707|Gütersloh, Germany
I once let my plane crash in the friendly bomber standning in the hangar because it's pilot didn't wanted to take off without his mate. 2 people in the bomber plus 3 or 4 people waiting outside. I bailed out early so I didn't get a TK
Masta_Daco
+39|6734|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
yeah the carrier is a tk trap the carrier is ment to let you make tk when you repair and rearm cuz i had that 1 to but i did not get kicked or banned just again -24 LOL
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida

StormEye wrote:

VETO or VTOL?  I thought it was VTOL (pronounced veetol)

lol, Wake island is such a funny map.  In the first 10 seconds there's always that mad dash to the F-35, then whoever doesnt get the jet (or manages to TK the pilot) runs to the choppers.  After that, everyone is just standing around, and after about another 10 seconds, a J-10 comes by and gets 12 kills in one run, and any medics left get about 20 team points from reviving so many wounded people.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-02-20 16:04:23)

brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6735|IL
I would have forgave after I got done LMAO
dh124289
Anything but what it is now!
+11|6674
Quality story... I haven't had the misfortune to TK so many people at the one time, think my worst was dropping a BH with 3 passengers with AA. Damn the new patch!

What about the most kills you have ever had with a single shot/click?? I was going for my basic explosives using C4 and trying to avoid C4-throw & Jihad-Jeeping, so I planted C4 in a wide area round the train accident flag on Karkand which I had just capped, wandered to the back of the train and hid prone in the open compartment (the one at an angle with line of sight to the flag)

Had to wait about 5 minutes b4 the other team managed to cap the flag but it was worth it - when the flag turned I blew the C4 and took out an entire squad plus a couple of lone wolfs.. 10 kills in one go!!!
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6695|Sacramento
haha yeah thats more funny then anything . that would have been worth getting banned just to see that haha
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Awesome, that's fucking priceless. It teaches people not to be whiney jet whores. Still, It seems to me that they think you did that on purpose, thus the ban. That's awesome I reckon, I'd love people to think that I was that clever. You didn't score any teamkills either.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6739|Clinton, MD, USA
I thought it was VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing)?
{KAOS}DesertWraith
+14|6645

AuSFinN wrote:

I dont know WHY every one calls the F-35B a harrier! I tell people about it, and they say "You mean a harrier?" 

NO!
I dont know why tainted folk like yourself get on someone about something so fuckin stupid, you post in here just to rag on the guy about his lack of knowledge.  Thats wasn't the point he was trying to make, like you are the be all and end all of military vehicle knowledge.  Take his post for what it was worth, a comic diversion from the normal game occurances, don't come in and try to rip the guy one cause he used the wrong name for something that you have probably never ever seen in your life any way.  You come off like a dick, and Perhaps I'm the only one that has said it to you but I am quite sure if you are like that in a forum, then god knows what kind of cumguzzling, cockjuggling, thundercunt you must be in real life.
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6742|St. Paul, MN
that's absurdly hilarious  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
BigDaddy83
+1|6712

Spearhead wrote:

StormEye wrote:

VETO or VTOL?  I thought it was VTOL (pronounced veetol)
VETOL, Vertical Takeoff Or Landing
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6715|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Lol, best I ever got was six.  Result of an unseen blackhawk and pre 1.2 AA.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard