Dilly
The Amish Must Die!
+1|6866
http://bf2s.com/player/VeNg3nCe^%20/

nice freaking slope huh?  didnt he have his stats reset from stat padding or something before?  I dont care how new an account is, no one gets that kind of increase over a week period, especially someone who had their stats reset already.
Dilly
The Amish Must Die!
+1|6866
also take a look at his win loss ratio, hmmm, no ones that good.
moose_rider
+30|6661|Puyallup, WA
Nice 13.83 W/L ratio...
Rathji
+1|6702

Dilly wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/VeNg3nCe^%20/

nice freaking slope huh?  didnt he have his stats reset from stat padding or something before?  I dont care how new an account is, no one gets that kind of increase over a week period, especially someone who had their stats reset already.
WTF are you talking about? The slope of his forehead? the slope in his backyard?
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6669
Ive played with him and his buddies. bunch of bitches.
moose_rider
+30|6661|Puyallup, WA
I was in a server with him one time on accident... Talk about BUNNY HOPPING
[CF]Snowytheman
+2|6661|California
Slope of his "Overall Score per Minute" graph I believe....
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6866|North Texas
The spikes you're seeing are from when BF2s.com's feed at EA/IGN was borked. His stats were also reset to zero on Feb 3rd to 6th, and his stat history here at BF2s.com is still in the DB. Sooooooooo.. his graphs are going to look fishy.
Rathji
+1|6702

[CF]Snowytheman wrote:

Slope of his "Overall Score per Minute" graph I believe....
Oh.

The graph I really don't see a big problem with.  The W/L ratio is comical though...
Atlas
+0|6699
Lol, that win/loss ratio, that is some MAJOR team stacking there. Just another form of stat padding. I'm not sure how people have fun playing the game doing shit like that. He just got his stats reset though like you folks are saying, so he is probably somewhat pissed and doesn't care if they get reset again. He still pads to some extent for sure.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6694|Canberra, AUS
Nice badge hacks too...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Maj.Do
+85|6771|good old CA
i dont think the stats on here ever updated and who cares about him. fun guy to play with
ZombieDog[p7]
+0|6726
The reason you see the big jump, is he no longer had his stats from when he was a noob.  Just for the heck of it, I checked his stats with BF2 Stats Viewer and he only shows having the basic class badges, so I am pretty sure BF2S, doesn't handle losing badges.  His current stats show him loving the armor and helis.  Not to hard to maintain a really good SPM in armor.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6714|The Ville
good lord he has almost my score with half the hours. <---------I must suck
leighto
+1|6737|Australia

moose_rider wrote:

Nice 13.83 W/L ratio...
his clan have a ranked server. do u think his clan would actually let themselves loose on their own server.
oberst_enzian
+234|6762|melb.au
seriously: why would anyone care.

i'm not flaming any of you. i'm just asking. who gives a shit?

if it comes down to actually playing with him - and you don't like the way he plays - play on a different server.

if it comes down to a bunch of numbers and pictures on a website that he has, that you don't - why is it important? why care about a bunch of stuff that means nothing? why not just go play and have fun shooting stuff?

if you care this much about numbers... oh no! you might become bankers! arrrgggghhh
Dilly
The Amish Must Die!
+1|6866
if you look at his numbers, those are definatly stat padders numbers, they are the players thats screwing everything up for everyone else.  I cant get legit medic points I should be able to get because of players like him.  They are ruining the game.  Its the same thing as hacking on a server, giving an unfair advantage to a player because he is not playing by the rules.  His account should be banned and he should have to go out and buy the game again if he wants to play.  Wouldn't be the first time EA has done that to their customers.
PvtchieF73
+15|6729|Netherlands
relax man, just avoid playing with that noooooob!

he is just a karkand bitch hacking in building most probably..

lol he just sux, most prob when u play against him without hax you pwn him :-)

hehehe
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

oberst_enzian wrote:

seriously: why would anyone care.

i'm not flaming any of you. i'm just asking. who gives a shit?

if it comes down to actually playing with him - and you don't like the way he plays - play on a different server.

if it comes down to a bunch of numbers and pictures on a website that he has, that you don't - why is it important? why care about a bunch of stuff that means nothing? why not just go play and have fun shooting stuff?

if you care this much about numbers... oh no! you might become bankers! arrrgggghhh
Wow, I agree, and yet cyberwolf doesn't flame him for this, interesting.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6707|UK
Or maybe He plays with his clan on one side (which are the best clan in the world according to clan rankings) and has the other players on the other team.

I've been in a team with 6-7 BSF clan members, I didn't see any stat padding, because most of them were in the BH on Wake Island owning everyone.

And he doesn't hack. Idiots.
bennisboy
+829|6665|Poundland
lol, change the graph to global score n look how many points he lost when his stats were reset, then jus laugh at him n get on wid ur life, knowing your the better person, *moral victory*
Chao2
+8|6734|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
How does he have SF unlocks and no vanilla unlocks 0_o

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard