10 hours8%8% - 9
10 to 12 hours10%10% - 11
12 to 24 hours11%11% - 12
more than 24 hours1%1% - 2
I never stopped since I bought it1%1% - 2
Total: 101
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6734|Indianapolis, IN
first LAN party went 9 hours straight playing and by the time I went to bed had been up for 27 hours then got up 4 hours later and played another 6 hours on and off.

The lan party from yesterday to today prolly the most was 5 hours straight.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6822|Marathon, Florida Keys
the day bf2 came out, i got back from the store at 5pm, installed it, played it till 2pm in the afternoon the next day, stayed up all night, then i got back on a 6pm and played till 3 in the morning. i accually made the 3rd page on BFHQ
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6801|Singapore

Blah n00bs. Once they get my stitches out I'm going 48 hours nonstop
Defiance
+438|6684

Polar, have a good stash of Bawls and Cheetos at the ready. Maybe some chips and salsa, but thats just my style

Tostitos bitches.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-02-20 17:17:21)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6787|Noizyland

SmilingBuddha wrote:

You guys are retarded. You all must have glasses lenses about 1 cm thick. I can only play 2-3 hours, unlike you guys with no life.
-------------------------------

A note: I had to edit this post. I just had to.
- Ty.
Um, so when does having glasses, or thick lenses make you retarded, of have no life? As for you of course, you don't wear glasses, yet you type like you've just learned how to read - maybe you should consider them, especially to find those oh-so-hard-to-see 'y', 'o' and 'shift' keys.

Because someone plays a game more than 3 or so hours once in a while at one sitting, (e.g myself - once a week for as long as I can - usually 3-5 hours,) dosn't mean they have no life. I know people who play a Hell of a lot - probably more than what's healthy - and they bhave fine lives. Likewise I know people who don't play PC games or consols or whatever who don't have anything resembling a life.

So you can't play for that long. Good for you, I'm truly really happy for you, but for crap's sake, don't start calling people retarded and then type a post as perfectly structured as your one was!
Also, sometimes it's good to have a gaming blitz and play for ages. My mates organised one once, which was a lot of fun. It was meant to be 12 hours long but none of us could make it that long. Often you do one of those and you don't touch a computer for a month. Nothing wrong with that.

No offence dude, honestly, I just thought a comment needed to be made.

And no I don't wear glasses, (see the "what do you look like thread" - second pic of me. That first one I made up,) but in defence of those who do... y'know...
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Defiance
+438|6684

Ty, I have something to add to your post.

You see how he is trying to insult people by calling them retarded?

"Profanity is a weak minds attempt to express itself as a strong one."

Don't you love the foolish?
twiistaaa
+87|6681|mexico
i'd say a couple of hours, and im glad to see im not alone. i thought everyone on here would be over 6 hours or sumthin. i get bored with it quickly the only game ive ever been able to play longer then 3 hours would be metal gear or sumthin.
PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6791|VA

kessel! wrote:

jesus. i get bored within 2. you guys are 1337! holy shit!
4-5 hrs then i just need a break. Sometimes its jsut too much with the noobs. And BTW kick ass sig man lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard