mtm87tx
+0|6788
I think EA should give us the option to unlock better pistols, like maybe a 1911 .45 or USP for USMC. i dont think they need lasers or lights just the silencers that are offered in each kit. i use the pistol alot when playing Sniper and i would put a point into unlocking new ones. i dont know what yall think and i know someone is going to want a desert eagle. maybe even a detachable silencer on the spec ops and sniper kit. what do yall think?
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6825|Seattle
I would love to unlock the submachineguns for use in the pistol slot.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6895
Yes sadly dice mentioned before 1.2 in a press statement (you will probably find it if you search on one of the big BF news sites) that not having the option of unlockable sidearms & more than 2 aditional tiers of weapons was something they would have to change in the next Battlefield Game. Its sad really although I think it would take quite a while longer picking kit, having to change between all the unlocks everytime you enter game lol
Y-D-Donut?
Want glazed or chocolate?
+2|6782|Puerto Rico
The submachine gun is a great idea... trying to kill a bastard with a G36 at close range while been sniper really sucks. Now imagine trying to kill the bastard while been sniper with another G36 or M4, or perhaps a MP5
JimKong
+31|6782|Ohio
That big ass pistol the joker used to shoot down the Batplane.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6786
any1 played counterstrike? i playe dit 4 d 1st time yesterday, no way near as good as bf2 but the guns are ace, maybe we could incorporate loads more guns from around the world, uzi's desert eagles, and all the ofa ones i dont know the names of
GSty
+0|6828
I love the Desert Eagle.50 or the GlocK
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6823|Denmark
I think that is a great idea.. I actually already thought of that.. Perhaps also make it so you could unlock all the different kit special items like medic bags and defibriliator.. then you could tottally customise every kit.. I also think that the different unlocks shouldnt be "better" than the others, just different.. but then again I thats wish thinking.. imagine if there were as many unlocks as there where weapons in Rainbow six, having hundreds of unlocks to choose from would be sweet..
Sera
+0|6781
a colt python maybe?
mtm87tx
+0|6788
i just think one or two non customizable side arms would improve game play. be as easy to do as the new p90 or sniper. just when i play sniper and support i find myself using the pistol alot and i would like a better option
Fretzli
+10|6783|Switzerland
I'd like to see a .45 pistol. Some more punch would perfectly fit the pistols.
Dec45
+12|6781
Uhh how about the Seals' p226
[BIA](I.K.M)-Blade
+0|6799
i would like to see a SOCOM like the one of metal gear solid
Teknoir
+5|6786|St. Paul, Minnesota
Totally!  I think we'd see more pistol play if we had options to pick from. 
hehe... I said 'pistol play'!!! 
Teknoir
Teknoir
Y-D-Donut?
+2|6782|Puerto Rico
Other good firearms are the H&K USP Series. My fav of the is the USP .40 Compact.

U can see those and all other H&K Pistols and Rifles of http://www.hkpro.com/contents.htm
Puppy
+11|6802
imagine being and engie with a mp7 and having a mp7 for a pistol and dual wielding them wont happen but it would be cool
Ziggy_79x
+4|6825

JimKong wrote:

That big ass pistol the joker used to shoot down the Batplane.
LOL! Man, that would be awesome. And they could also add a bayonet option to it so you could knife enemy players from like a quarter mile away!
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6798| United States of America
a .357 Magnum would be cool.
Some one go bitch and moan at EA until we get unlockable pistols in patch v1.22. LOLZ
Y-D-Donut?
+2|6782|Puerto Rico
Yeah
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6912|PNW

-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon wrote:

Yes sadly dice mentioned before 1.2 in a press statement (you will probably find it if you search on one of the big BF news sites) that not having the option of unlockable sidearms & more than 2 aditional tiers of weapons was something they would have to change in the next Battlefield Game. Its sad really although I think it would take quite a while longer picking kit, having to change between all the unlocks everytime you enter game lol
Too bad it isn't in this game.

Not really. Being dead for 16 seconds is ample time to click an extra toggle button on your chosen kit. That is, if you're not in a hurry to spawn and take that plane or chopper before any of the other five people waiting around get it.
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6824|The Netherlands
MAC or EAGLE will be whicked

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard