lilbaily2
+12|6648|OH

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

lilbaily2 wrote:

greekadonis36 wrote:

Just because you can't cut it and you're an 11 bravo doesn't mean shit on me, pal.  i'm one of the smartest mother fucker's you'll ever come into contact with.  Not to mention one of the best athletes you'll ever have the pleasure of having a few words with.  I'm gonna make you eat my Green Beret when the time comes.  You know absolutely zero about me, so your assessment is baseless and premature.   You don't know me, therefore, you have no right to judge me.  If you don't want to wish me luck, so be it.  I've proved people like you wrong all of my life.   I shall bite my tongue, now, as not to lower myself to such a childish level, as I support all of those in the Armed Forces and all that they endeavour to accomplish.
wow wait til this guy gets down range on Benning, all this shit he wrote up here means nothing. And for your green beret...hate to burst your bubble but probably wont happen...I failed out of Ranger school for accidentally walking on a road look for my squadmates who were "captured"....so trust me they will kick you out for anything..
was it a lanf nav course? my friend got drop from selection because he used a white light
its a land navigation course and im guessing he was doing the night course....When you are infantry you never ever use your regular white light on a flashlight...When you go to basic make sure you dont forget this.....you will get a set of lenses with your flashlight...when you are in the field, meaning not in the barracks,  you want to only use an amber lens...put your white lens,NOT the clear one, and the red together to make the amber color. You will not be able to see much of shit but it will save someone from seeing you. Got anymore questions just give me a hollar....
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6650

lilbaily2 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

lilbaily2 wrote:

wow wait til this guy gets down range on Benning, all this shit he wrote up here means nothing. And for your green beret...hate to burst your bubble but probably wont happen...I failed out of Ranger school for accidentally walking on a road look for my squadmates who were "captured"....so trust me they will kick you out for anything..
was it a lanf nav course? my friend got drop from selection because he used a white light
its a land navigation course and im guessing he was doing the night course....When you are infantry you never ever use your regular white light on a flashlight...When you go to basic make sure you dont forget this.....you will get a set of lenses with your flashlight...when you are in the field, meaning not in the barracks,  you want to only use an amber lens...put your white lens,NOT the clear one, and the red together to make the amber color. You will not be able to see much of shit but it will save someone from seeing you. Got anymore questions just give me a hollar....
I was asking if it was, Im prior service 11b, thanks anyways
rgraze
+6|6679
Battleship sailor BB-62 USS New Jersey, Then onto Desert Storm on the USS Cape Cod. Served 4yrs, 2 west pacs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard