Snr_Paco
+0|6698
I've seen many a post about people being various forms of whores, like tank whores, jet whores, and chopper whores. I was wondering whats the definition for being a whore. I mean is it like 50% or more of your time in one vehicle or something? Just wondering.
RDMC_old
+0|6757|Almere, Holland

Snr_Paco wrote:

I've seen many a post about people being various forms of whores, like tank whores, jet whores, and chopper whores. I was wondering whats the definition for being a whore. I mean is it like 50% or more of your time in one vehicle or something? Just wondering.
Well I think a that there is no such thing as a ''Vehicle whore'' cuz.. maybe yes some1 is playing 80 % in a tank.. so he is supposed to be a ''tank whore''? But most people play as infantry so they are than ''Infantry whores''  Its just all big BULLSHIT.
tF-afrojap
+124|6868|SF
Yes it clearly defines that in the EULA.

Don't care.
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6704|Denmark

RDMC wrote:

Snr_Paco wrote:

Well I think a that there is no such thing as a ''Vehicle whore'' cuz.. maybe yes some1 is playing 80 % in a tank.. so he is supposed to be a ''tank whore''? But most people play as infantry so they are than ''Infantry whores''  Its just all big BULLSHIT.
True.. seems some people just dont want you to use the vehicles that are in the game.. go play cs please
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6761
He who takes it up the Tipe pipe.
RDMC_old
+0|6757|Almere, Holland

paranoid101 wrote:

He who takes it up the Tipe pipe.
lolz I like your picture ''sssh were huntin noobs''
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6740|Melbourne, Australia
i define a viechle whore as sumone who will shoot hes teammate out of the viechle for it and then use it .. once he dies in it he goes back to its spawn(just greedy greedy players)
Dr_3V|L
+51|6746|Twente, The Netherlands

I.M.I Militant wrote:

i define a viechle whore as sumone who will shoot hes teammate out of the viechle for it and then use it .. once he dies in it he goes back to its spawn(just greedy greedy players)
Well, he isn't a vehicle whore then. That is just a major retard.
glopje_nl
+21|6691|HOLLAND
well i spend much time in chopper and tank check this http://bf2s.com/player/.glopje_nl./
i dont see myself as a tankwhore or whatever and im not spawncamping with tank

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard