Tshadow
+3|6717
--"This server only allows players with unmodified content to join. revert your version of battlefield 2 to the current official version to join."--

this is a message i got when i tried to joina server. the server name was NOT in red..so i should have been able to join it..but now I keep getting this awful message.. PLEASE HELP...

It might be related to SF..cuz i just installed it.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6797|Noizyland

Just another bug. You'll probably have to reinstall, or shift shit around or something else I know nothing about.

Thank christ I play at an iCafe where other people are paid to deal with that shit for me.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6742|Melbourne, Australia
yer same lan cafes all the way =] come kiss me
reddawn
+0|6698
Hi...M8

Normally this comes up if you have installed a patch and it hasn´t been installed correctly,although you can check the patch number(top right) of bf2 screen.
I had the same problem,i suggest reinstall and new patch install.Hopefully you have saved the old patch on your harddrive then you only need the new patch 82mb which doesn´t take as long.
If you haven´t then i suggest you go out and buy a few videos because ur in for a long wait.....or better still ask ur lass if she´s busy.....Grin.

Last edited by reddawn (2006-02-19 04:16:05)

Swainy
+1|6675|UK, England
If you removed some of the boring movie files(EA, DICE, Legal.bik etc) the new patch doesnt like that. You'll have to get a friend's if you deleted them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard